Epilogue

The Neighbours

"Your father wants you to marry someone else?"

"He said he has planned this marriage for me."

"So what are you going to do now?"

"I have to listen to him, baby."

"But why?!"

"He has threatened that he will hurt you and your loved ones. You know how dearest you are to me and I cannot let this happen."

"We can go against him, just you and me!"

"No, I cannot do this. I cannot risk your life."

"Then what am I supposed to do right now?!"

"I give you my blessings with her."

"What?!"

"She takes good care of you better than I do."

"I DONT LOVE HER! I LOVE YOU!"

"I'm sorry."

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO JUST SAY GOODBYE TO ME LIKE THAT!"

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but for the sake of your health, you have to get rid of the foetus."

"What?"

"You mean we have to abort the baby?"

"Yes, it's too dangerous for her to continue this pregnancy."

"You have no solutions to save her and our baby?"

"I'm afraid the best way is to remove the foetus and resolve your health conditions."

"No, I'm not going to do that."

"Baby..."

"No! I've been waiting for this baby. This is our baby, darling. I'm not going to end his life just because of my condition!"

"But you might die and the baby might not survive!"

"Do you trust me, darling?"

"Baby!"

"Trust me. I'll carry this baby to full term and deliver as per normal. I promise you, I'll stay alive. We''ll raise this baby together."

"I cannot risk you!"

"Doctor, I can still continue with this pregnancy, right?"

"You can but it's going to be risky."

"But I can, right?"

"Yes, you can."

"So help me. I'll carry this baby until full term. We're not going to give up on our baby. Let's give it a try. What if my condition improves?"

"I dont know, baby."

"Please, darling. Let's not give up for now. I promise I'll go for all the medical examinations and take my medication dutifully."

 

 

"I dont know why she's in the room with me!"

"I caught you both, so please dont pretend like you dont know anything!"

"I told you I have no idea. I was sleeping and when I woke up, she was right beside me!"

"I found you with her! What are you trying to tell me now?!"

"I swear I dont know anything and why are you here? You dont trust me?!"

"Somebody told me they saw you with her. I don't believe until I saw you with her!"

"Someone set me up!"

"Are you going to deny this until the end?"

"I told you, I dont know why she's here. I told you I was sleeping!"

"Our marriage is not even a year and you're already going back to your old ways!"

"GOD DAMMIT! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH HER!"

 

there you go.

these are some insight of what's gonna happen in The Neighbours II.

wait for it. :)