Chapter 49

The Neighbours

Hyoyeon was supposed to walk Sunny home but the girl didn’t have the intention to. She wanted to take a stroll around their neighbourhood and Hyoyeon volunteered to accompany her.

“How’s the BBQ just now?”

“It was fun. I got to know more about you. And your sister and friends were just so funny.”

“Don’t mind them. They enjoy teasing me.”

“And I enjoy watching your face turning red each time they did.”

Hyoyeon slightly pouted his lips. He was really shy and constantly scratched the back of his head. They were walking side by side; Hyoyeon letting Sunny go slightly ahead of him.

“Your sister said you’ve not been dating.”

“I’ve never dated.”

“Not even once?”

“I did back in high school but that was it. I was too laidback; too ignorant about relationships. It has never come across my mind to settle down with any girl.”

“I see.”

Sunny was a little disappointed at Hyoyeon’s reply but the guy changed his opinion after that.

“Well, that was when I was still a kid; studying in high school.  My sister’s getting married soon and I watched her smiling happily with her fiancé. I suddenly wanted to find the same kind of happiness that’s she experiencing right now.”

“Do you have someone in mind?”

“Not really. I just started working. I wanted to earn a little bit more before I start dating. I mean, I want my future girlfriend to think that I’m responsible and capable of taking care of her and our family some day.”

Sunny smiled widely. Her impression of Hyoyeon just kept changing for the better. Initially she thought he would be someone who couldn’t even take care of himself.  She thought he was too laidback and playful on the first time she met him.

“Are you dating someone, Sunny?”

That question got Sunny’s ears turned red immediately. Hyoyeon watched as her cheeks turned crimson red as well. He smirked when Sunny turned away immediately after their eyes met.

“I’m still looking.”

“Have you found him?”

“Maybe.”

“Oh.”

“He comes unexpectedly.”

“I see. Did it scare you?”

“A little after I’ve heard stories of him.”

“Is he a hooligan or something?”

“Nah, I mean my heart falls deeper after hearing his childhood stories.”

This time, Hyoyeon was the one turning red. For some reason, he knew who she was referring to.

“Well, he’s nothing like that anymore.”

“I don’t really care about that now. I just feel that he’s more than what I thought he was. For instance, he’s caring towards his sister. I heard how he match made her current fiancé with her; and how much he had gone through just to achieve what he got right now.”

 Hyoyeon was moved.

“I think he’s better than he thought he is.”

“Well, he’s not used to flattering and awkward moments.”

Sunny chuckled softly. She suddenly turned to look at him; took his hands and caressed gently. Hyoyeon was staring deep into her eyes.  Her smile was so captivating. Her eye-smiles were perfect.

“I think I like you.”

He was honest with his feelings.

“I’m not sure how you find me but I think we look good together.”

“Wow, you’re really honest and confident.”

“You gave me the confidence.”

Sunny smiled.

“I’d like to be given a chance to prove myself.”

“I’d like to give you that chance if you want me to.”

Hyoyeon broke into a wide grin and Sunny was smiling sheepishly.

“So are you going to give me a chance to try to be a better man for you, Sunny?”

“You’re already a great guy. We just need to work things out together.”

“So, is that a yes?”

Sunny nodded and Hyoyeon was elated. He immediately pulled her in his arms and lifted her up. They were laughing and smiling in happiness.

“Your sister told me you’re shy.”

“Well, I am.”

“I’m surprised though.”

“I know I look like super outgoing but I’m still a shy guy.”

“Alright, my MR SNAG. Let’s start our lives together.”

Hyoyeon leaned to kiss her. It was a new beginning.

-

Baekhyun and Mason were fast asleep on Mason’s bed. Soo Young went in to bring Baekhyun back to his room. The boy mumbled when Soo Young gently hoisted him on his back. Taeyeon was helping him.

“Mommy...”

“Shh, Baekhyun. Go back to sleep.”

“Daddy...”

Soo Young bounced up and down gently to lull Baekhyun to sleep. The boy soon got comfortable and fell into a deep slumber.

“He’s asleep now.”

“Okay, let’s go back home.”

“Wait, let me pull the blanket for Mason.”

Taeyeon gently put Mason in place comfortably. She then pulled out a blanket and covered the little guy. She then bent down and gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

“Sweet dreams, Mason.”

Soo Young looked on with a smile. Taeyeon has always been gentle with the boys. Since she was on leave for the last couple of weeks, she has been taking care of both Mason and Baekhyun. Mason somehow grew closer to her as well. The couple then went out of the room; Tiffany was about to come in.

“Oh? The boys are asleep?”

“Yeah, Mason’s sleeping. I’m taking Baekhyun home.”

“Okay.”

“Tiffany, did Mason tell you something?”

“Hm?”

“I’m not sure if he has told you but sometimes I could hear Mason crying in his sleep.”

Tiffany sighed. She just found out about Mason’s nightmares.

“Yeah, I just found out.”

“He told me not to tell you but I could finally talk to you now. You’ve been so busy.”

Soo Young had already left the two ladies alone. Yul was busy cleaning up the place with Yoong. Tiffany shook her head.

“I feel lousy.”

“Tiffany, don’t say that.”

“I don’t even know my son’s affected by the kidnapping case and I’m just busy trying to save his father.”

“Hey, listen.”

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer and looked deep into her best friend’s eyes.

“You’re not a superwoman, best friend. You’ve tried your best. Mason’s a smart boy. He doesn’t want to worry you.”

Tiffany’s eyes filled with tears.

“Your son is the most sensible kid I’ve ever met. Now that you’re aware of it, just spend more time with him.”

“Thanks Taeyeon.”

“Don’t be silly, girlfriend. You’ve done great so far and Yul’s amazing.”

Tiffany turned to look at her boyfriend; he was working hard to keep the place clean. He picked up every litter and wiped every corner of the floor.

“I cannot imagine my life without him, Taeyeon.”

“You don’t have to imagine. He’s here to stay.”

Tiffany nodded.

“I’m going back to our apartment now. I’ll be back when Baekhyun has settle down.”

“Sure, there will be a drinking session later on.”

Taeyeon nodded and left. Yul was waving at Tiffany when he spotted her. She smiled at him.

“I’ll clear the rubbish.”

“Okay.”

“Are you okay? Your eyes are watery.”

Yul was quick to notice.

“Nah, I’m just tired I guess.”

“Why don’t you rest for a bit?”

“I’m going to check on Mason first. Can you handle the rest?”

“Most of the guests have left. It’s only me, Yoong, Jessica and Soo Young and Taeyeon are coming over later for drinks.”

“Okay, call me when you’re starting.”

“Sure.”

Tiffany went inside to check on Mason while Yul returned to help Yoong with the clean-up. Tiffany gently closed the door behind her as her eyes were fixated on Mason. The boy was now hugging his little bolster; with a light snoring on the background. He was exhausted with all the playing.

She gently went up to her son and settled down beside him. The boy stirred but Tiffany was quick to hold him and patted on his thighs. The boy went back to sleep. Tiffany kept silence as she watched her son breathing in and out softly.

She smiled when Mason’s mouth twitched slightly. His face was so close to his mother’s. Tiffany gave a soft kiss on his forehead.

“I’m sorry, Mason. Mommy has been too busy to play with you. Mommy’s busy with work.”

Tiffany whispered softly. Of course Mason couldn’t hear her. He was fast asleep. But this was the only time Tiffany could have a heart to heart moment with her son.

“I’m so sorry. I wasn’t there when you were growing up. I was a coward, Mason. Mommy couldn’t even look at you when you were born. I thought it was a mistake to have you and brought you into this world. Mommy couldn’t give you the best of what you should have.”

Tiffany’s tears were b in her eyes.

“But all that changed when you held my finger in your tiny palm. I remember that vividly because you didn’t cry at all. Your grandparents persuaded me to hold you but I just couldn’t. However you held out to me instead. The moment you held my finger in your tiny palm, you opened your eyes and looked at me.”

Tears were escaping quickly from Tiffany’s eyes.

“That was when Mommy realized that you were just a baby. You were innocent. You recognized me as your mother and you needed me. Mason, I was so stupid to leave you with your grandparents but I had to. I couldn’t let your father know of your existence. I didn’t mean to hide you away in LA; I didn’t mean to keep you away from your father but I had to.”

Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Mason’s cheeks.

“Your father was the one who kidnapped you, Mason. But he didn’t have a choice. Mommy was really mad at him for making you a scapegoat but he was the one who returned you back to me. And I’m sorry for all the pain you went through alone; why didn’t you tell Mommy that you’re still scared?”

Mason stirred but Tiffany pulled him closer. She held him; hugged him tightly before resting her chin at the top of his crown.

“From today onwards, you’re going to be my ultimate priority. Mommy promises that I’ll never leave you alone anymore. You’re Mommy’s little hero after your Yul Daddy. Mommy will love you and Yul Daddy for the rest of my life. I love you so much, Mason Hwang.”

Tiffany then pressed her lips onto her son’s forehead for the longest time.

-

Seohyun was changing when Krystal walked in. Seohyun noticed Krystal was a little quiet. She didn’t say much but still maintained a warm smile on her face.

“What’s wrong?”

“Huh?”

“Your face looks flush.”

“Oh, I’m not feeling well.”

Seohyun quickly got up from the bed and touched her girlfriend’s forehead. It was burning hot.

“You’re burning up!”

“I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not. Why didn’t you tell me?”

Seohyun was worried and Krystal was smiling instead. She then cupped Seohyun’s cheeks gently.

“I miss this part of you.”

“Huh?”

“You’re so affectionate, gentle and loving. You’ve not been showing all these to me for a long time.”

Seohyun was heartbroken.  She then held Krystal’s arms before hugging her tightly.

“I’m sorry. I won’t abandon you anymore.”

“It’s okay, baby. You have the reason to do so.”

“No, you’re my girlfriend. I shouldn’t have ignored you.”

Krystal put her finger on Seohyun’s lips and hushed her. She shook her head before wrapping her arms around Seohyun’s neck. Seohyun was resting hers around Krystal’s waist. They put their foreheads together and Krystal was smiling.

“You didn’t abandon me. You were here all along. I’m just waiting for you to open to me on your own accord. I saw what you did just now.”

“Hmm?”

“You went up to Mr Kwon willingly.”

Seohyun gave a quick smile.

“Mr Kwon was ecstatic to hear your voice. Even my sister thought it was brave of you to take the first step.”

Krystal kissed her forehead.

“I saw him on the wheelchair; looking vulnerable and fragile. He was alone most of the time although Mason and Tiffany unnie kept going back and forth to him. Yul oppa was busy with his guests but he would always ask my father if he needed anything.”

“You miss that, don’t you? You miss him, don’t you?”

“I miss him so much, Krystal. He’s the man I grew up with; the man who gave me everything that I needed and anything that I wanted. He’s such a kind, gentle man who loves my mom unconditionally and raised me up like his own even though he knew the truth right from the very start.”

Seohyun’s eyes started to water. Krystal wiped away the escape tears and kissed her eyes.

“He’s still your father. He still loves you. He has never stopped thinking and worrying about you.”

“I know. He told me.”

-

Seohyun was sitting by herself; Krystal was busy gathering food on her paper plate. Yul was barbequing the meat with Soo Young. Everybody seemed busy with something. She looked up to find Mr Kwon was sitting on his wheelchair while Mason and Baekhyun were showing him some dance that Mason learned at school. The old man was laughing heartily as he enjoyed the little showcase that the two boys did for him.

Seohyun’s heart ached when Mr Kwon’s utensils fell on the floor and nobody noticed them. Mason and Baekhyun were no longer with him. He was struggling so much and Seohyun couldn’t bear to watch it anymore. She went over to him cautiously. Mr Kwon didn’t notice her but soon saw Seohyun kneeling in front of him; giving him a new plastic spoon.

“Seohyun?”

The girl smiled wearily. She was about to go when Mr Kwon grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t go. Sit with Daddy.”

Seohyun looked away as she stood frozen beside her father. She wasn’t too sure if she should call him Daddy in the first place. She wasn’t his daughter in the first place. But Mr Kwon could able to read her mind. He then grabbed Seohyun’s free hand and pulled both wrists closer to him.

“You’re my daughter. I raised you up. I know you’re feeling guilty because of what your late parents did but that happened in the past. We’re the only ones left on this Earth now, Seohyun. Daddy has never disowned you. Daddy still loves you and Daddy misses Daddy’s little girl so much.”

Seohyun’s tears fell unknowingly. Seohyun couldn’t look at him straight in the eye but Mr Kwon made her turn to look at him. He smiled widely when Seohyun’s eyes finally met his.

“Don’t you ever think that you’re no longer part of Kwons. You’re still a Kwon. You’re still Kwon Seohyun whether you like it or not. We can forget about the past and move on together, Seohyun. Your brother, Yul and me are the only ones left for you to lean on; for you to turn to and for you to call “family.” We’re still your family, Seohyun.”

Seohyun nodded but she couldn’t find her voice to speak up.

“Seohyun, you’re innocent. You’re unaware of the things that have been happening around you. You were kept in the dark and I regretted that this happened and you got hurt the most. I wish I could remove all your bad memories you had of your mother and father but unfortunately life wasn’t fair in the first place. We’ve got to learn to let go and make new memories with whatever we have right now. Don’t hide away from me or your brother. We still love you.”

Seohyun was moved to tears. Honestly, she misses her father the most. She misses Mr Kwon because he doted on her the most. She gently put her arms around her father and hugged him tightly. Everyone finally realized what had just transpired between Mr Kwon and Seohyun. Krystal was smiling in tears as her sister, Jessica put her arm around her.

Yul was watching them since just now. His heart leapt for joy when he saw Seohyun responded to her father. He knew Seohyun could never abandon his father despite whatever. Tiffany was hugging him from his back and urged him to go forward. Yul did.

Seohyun slowly turned to find her brother smiling at her. They were not direct blood related but Yul couldn’t care about that anymore.

“Seohyun, we’re one family. You, me and Daddy are always a family. You’re part of the Kwons like what Daddy said. And that doesn’t change my love for you, Seohyun. You’re still my little baby sister.”

“Oppa..”

“I know you’re hurting but just take your time, okay? Just don’t shy away from us; don’t isolate yourself from everybody. Everyone in this room is concerned about you; not only me or Daddy; not only Krystal or Jessica but Tiffany, Taeyeon, Soo Young, Yoong even J-Hope and Hyoyeon are worried about you. We’re all one big family. We’ll never leave you in the lurch.”

Seohyun’s heart was aching but not in a bad way. She felt loved; she felt warmth not only from her family but this extended “family” who care for her genuinely. She nodded her head and everybody roared in happiness. They applauded as Yul, Seohyun and their father hurdled into a huge hug. Tears were rolling down in happiness.

-

Baekhyun slept comfortably on the bed and Soo Young placed the pillows around his son accordingly. Taeyeon was taking a quick shower and Soo Young settled down on the sofa. Krystal and Seohyun were in their room and Yoong was helping Yul to clear up the mess.

Just then, Taeyeon stepped out from the bathroom in her robe. Soo Young was grinning at her.

“What?”

“You look so y.”

“Soo Young, are you drunk?”

“Well, I could be but nobody can deny that my future wife is so ing y.”

Soo Young got up on his feet and quickly wrapped his arms around Taeyeon. He rested his chin on Taeyeon’s shoulders as he took his time to smell Taeyeon’s scent.

“You smell y too.”

“You’re not getting any tonight.”

“Baby, you’re such an anti-.”

“We’re going over to Yul’s place. And Baekhyun’s sleeping.”

“Is Baekhyun going to be my -blocker all the time?”

Taeyeon grinned when she noticed Soo Young’s pouty lips jutting out.

“You should know now that Baekhyun is your choice of responsibility.”

“He just asked me if we could give him a little brother.”

“We’re not married yet.”

“Aw, come on! It’s the new millennium!”

“Baby, as much as I wanted to have a baby with you so badly, we still need to think about this thoroughly. Baekhyun’s undeniably the heaviest responsibility we have because of his illness. It’s not like we cannot afford but we have to think of him first. We just adopted him. Let him enjoy at least two years with us before we decide to have another child.”

Soo Young was impressed. Taeyeon had already thought of the future and how she was planning as not to deny Baekhyun’s happiness with them. Taeyeon was right. They have just adopted the boy so it wouldn’t be fair if they immediately have another child of their own.

“You’re so amazing, Kim Taeyeon. This is why I chose to marry you.”

“And why is that so?”

“You’re always so sensible; so thoughtful. You know how to take care of others’ feelings before yourself.”

“Anyway, it’s not that we cannot do it at all. We can always do another time. We just don’t have the time now.”

Soo Young suddenly gave a sheepish grin.

“Can we dump Baekhyun tomorrow at Yul’s place for the night?”

“Why?”

“I want to have some time alone with my fiancée without any disturbance around.”

Taeyeon smacked his head real hard but agreed to his suggestion anyway.

-

“Can you stop swaying on the table?”

Soo Young was dancing on the table. He was completely drunk. Taeyeon was trying her best to pull her fiancé off the table but failed terribly. Yul kicked him instead.

“OW!”

“You’re embarrassing.”

“I’m happy!”

“Yes, I know you are but you don’t have to do a booty dance on the table!”

“Kwon Yul, you’re just jealous that I’m not doing it to you anymore.”

“Please don’t display your GPDA to me.”

“GPDA?”

The girls were looking at Yul with a question mark face.

“Gay Public Display of Affection.”

“Geez.”

“Soo Young hyung often does GPDA on us whenever we’re at a club.”

“He does?”

“DID! It was in past tense! Can you two not get me into trouble with my future wife?!”

“YOU STARTED IT FIRST! I still remember how you kissed Yul hyung in the public toilet.”

“YA!”

Both Yul and Soo Young screamed at the same time.

“YA, CHOI SOO YOUNG, KEEP YOUR LIPS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!”

Tiffany was aghast with Yoong’s revelation.

“How on earth are you not GAY?”

Taeyeon was sarcastic.

“Baby, I was only gay for these two buggers. I’m 100 % straight when you need me!”

“So he’s a bi. I knew something was off with Choi Soo Young the first time I met him.”

“Jessica, do you want me to kiss your boyfriend too?”

“Don’t you dare.”

Jessica narrowed her eyes at Soo Young who was obviously enjoying pissing the ice princess.

“Okay, nobody is kissing anybody.”

Taeyeon declared.

“And nobody should hug ANYBODY!”

Soo Young spoke up as well. Taeyeon knew it was meant for her.

“Two girls hugging in the public will not cause any issue but two guys HUGGING is a big NONO.”

“That’s so unfair. I have bro-romance with Yoong and Yul all the time.”

“NO WE DID NOT!”

“DON’T TRY TO DENY IT! WE DO IT ALL THE TIME!”

“IT WAS ONLY YOU!”

“KWON YUL, YOU WORE A DRESS BEFORE!”

Tiffany’s eyes grew larger.

“WHAT?! WHEN?!”

“ON MY BIRTHDAY!”

“OH, THAT. YOU FORCED ME TO! ALL THE GUYS WERE WEARING A DRESS! YOONG WORE A MINI SKIRT!”

“STOP DRAGGING ME IN!”

“WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING BEFORE YOU MET US?!”

“We have done more than what you could imagine.”

Soo Young was grinning away as Jessica leapt forward to smack his forehead. Taeyeon gave up and Tiffany was staring at Yul.

“You wore a dress?”

“That happened a few years back, baby. We were young and stupid. It was Soo Young’s theme party. Even Minho and TOP hyung wore dresses too.”

“So Soo Young was the sick in the mind?”

Jessica quipped in; Soo Young was rolling his eyes.

“I wasn’t sick in the mind. It was for the fun of it. You should look at their photos before you start judging me.”

“You have their photos?”

Tiffany was interested.

“I thought you throw them out?!”

Yul was panicking when Soo Young pulled out his wallet. The two guys didn’t realize that Soo Young has been keeping their photo in dresses with him all the while.

“I have to keep them for times like this.”

Soo Young quickly pulled it out and passed it to Tiffany. The other two ladies were curious too but they could only stare at the photo.

“CHOI SOO YOUNG!”

Yul and Yoong were embarrassed to death. The girls had no reactions but just stared at the photo for the longest time.

“Sica, it was just for the fun of it!”

“Fany, why are you not saying anything?”

“Do I look pretty, Taeyeon?”

“SHUT UP, SOO YOUNG!”

The ladies were still staring at the photo before bursting.

“HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LOOK SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN ME, IM YOONG!?”

“KWON YUL! I WANT OUR DAUGHTER TO LOOK LIKE YOU!”

“CHOI SOO YOUNG, ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE NOT A GIRL?!”

The couples were just so chaotic after that.

-

“I cannot believe you laughed at me.”

Yoong was sulking away with his arms crossed on his chest. Jessica was still laughing at him because he looked so darn cute in the mini skirt.

“I’m sorry but you looked so gorgeous in that photo.”

“It was the most embarrassing memory I ever had. I thought hyung burnt the photos long time ago. I didn’t know he could be such a sly monkey who kept ONE in his wallet.”

“I guess he knew times like these would happen. He just needed to blackmail you guys in front of your girlfriends.”

Yoong rolled his eyes. He almost boxed Soo Young in the face for showing Jessica that photo.

“Only Soo Young hyung would have such cross-dressing parties.”

“All the guys wore dresses?”

“Yeah, and I thought hyung was gay at that time. That was the first few parties that he organized after we met. Yul hyung almost died when he realized he had to wear a dress or be .”

“There were such rules?!”

“Yeah, but TOP hyung convinced us it was for the fun of it. He wore a tight-fitting dress.”

“Yes, I saw that. He’s gorgeous.”

Yoong stared at his girlfriend. He poked her bubble of fantasy.

“Excuse me, I’m right here.”

“Baby, I know you’re right here.”

“Stop thinking of TOP hyung. You just said I look gorgeous in miniskirts!”

“Are you jealous?”

“Your eyes should be on me all the time like how mine on you every time.”

Jessica was grinning away. She cupped her palms on her boyfriend’s cheeks before leaning in for a kiss.

“My eyes are only for you, Im Yoong. My heart; my soul and everything of me is just meant for you.”

Yoong grinned immediately. It was easy to make Yoong smile. He has the purest heart and the simplest mind. Jessica loves him because of this.

“I’m going to win the championship, Jessica. I’m going to marry you.”

“Yoong, even if you don’t win, I’ll still marry you.”

“I’ll win this game. I’ll win it for you, for daddy and for mommy.”

Jessica nodded.

-

“Tiffany, stop staring at me like that.”

Tiffany has been staring at Yul ever since the photo dress disaster. Tiffany couldn’t believe how y Yul was in that tight fitting dress. Apparently it was TOP’s dress but Yul didn’t turn up in one so TOP gave him this and wore another one.

“I cannot help it. I’m sorry baby but you were so y.”

“I was a hideous creature, Tiffany Hwang.”

“If you ever turn up on my door step with that dress, I’d still fall for you.”

“Hwang Miyoung, you’re crazy now.”

Yul tried to ignore his girlfriend and mumbled to himself.

“I’m going to kill Choi Soo Young.”

He muttered. But Tiffany was quick to appease him. She slipped her arms around him from his back. She kissed his back and tightened her hug around him.

“Soo Young was just playing. It’s not a crazy thing to do. I mean all of us would have something stupid and silly back in our past.”

“I’m still embarrassed. I didn’t mean to let my future wife to see me in a dress.”

Tiffany grinned.

“But your future wife is so fascinated with it.”

“You’re such a ert.”

“Baby, I’m only a ert for you.”

“Why are we still having this conversation?”

Tiffany giggled before whispering in his ears.

“I would love to have with you while you’re wearing a dress.”

“What?”

“You know, it’s .”

Yul turned to face his girlfriend; she looked serious and Yul was frowning away.

“You’re by a picture of your boyfriend cross-dressed like a girl?”

“He’s so y. His tanned legs were so gorgeous.”

“Hwang Miyoung, are you serious about this?”

Yul was already closing in; trapping Tiffany in his embrace. The lady was blushing but nodded her head anyway.

“Hmm, I’m free this weekend.”

“Huh?”

“Let’s do some cross-dressing. You down a suit while I wear a dress. We can do a lot of things on the bed.”

Yul knew Tiffany was completely ; he could feel her goosebumps on his skin. Yul took advantage and leaned closer. He was about to capture her lips when Tiffany whispered.

“I don’t think I can wait till Friday.”

“Are you that ?”

“God dammit, Kwon Yul! Stop talking like that!”

“Why?”

Yul and his husky voice were slowly heating Tiffany’s insides. She closed her eyes as Yul took advantage of her neck.

“I’m already dripping.”

“Okay.”

“Are you going to take responsible of this?”

Yul pushed her to the bed. Mason was sleeping soundly on his mattress.

“What do you think?”

“We cannot be loud. Mason’s in the room.”

“Who said we’re doing it here?”

“Huh?”

Without warning, Yul stripped Tiffany bare- while kissing her with so much passion. The lady was too far off to think of anything else but Yul was quick to lift her up and proceed to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and began his ministrations.

“ YUL!”

“You’re welcome, baby.”

And their night went on and on.

-

“Are you going to ignore me for the rest of the night?”

Taeyeon was too quiet for comfort.

“Baby, it was just a one-time thing. I was young and stupid and silly and crazy.”

“You’re still crazy now. It doesn’t make any difference.”

“Are you ashamed of me?”

“I’m not.”

“Then why are you ignoring me?”

Taeyeon stared at him.

“I’m having doubts.”

“Why?”

“You’re too pretty for a boy.”

Soo Young groaned.

“I’m a guy. I was born a boy.”

“Your legs are way better than a female model.”

“Well, I used to model with shoes. They often showed off my legs. I have to take care of them!”

“Your eyes are huge.”

“Seunghyun hyung and Minho have large eyes too!”

“You don’t have a physical physique of a man.”

Soo Young rolled his eyes.

“Just because I’m tall and lanky?”

Taeyeon nodded earnestly.

“Baby, I’m insulted.”

“No, I mean baby, you wore a dress.  You looked so much better in it than I did!”

Soo Young grinned.

“I’m going to find the perfect wedding dress for you.”

“What?”

“I wore a dress and I looked pretty. But I’m a boy. And you’re a lady. I’m sure I’ll find the perfect wedding dress for you.”

“I’m short. Not all wedding dresses would look good on me.”

Soo Young gave her an impish smile.

“I don’t care. I’ll make you look the prettiest princess on our wedding day. You look gorgeous as you are. You’re y when you have that intelligent aura in you. I’m really turn on by you when you wear that black frame glasses; staring intensely at the laptop.”

Taeyeon was blushing.

“Stop talking rubbish.”

“I’m not! It’s the truth, baby.”

“When did you see me like that before?”

“When we were in England? I saw you with that black frame glasses. I wanted to eat you there and then but unfortunately, you were in the hall; attending a seminar. It would be a scene.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she realized Soo Young was teasing her. But she cuddled next to Soo Young. Baekhyun was sleeping on the bed by himself. The couple settled for the floor.

“Mr Choi Soo Young, I cannot wait to be your wife.”

“Miss Kim Taeyeon, I cannot wait either. I have to make you my Mrs Choi.”

The couple was engaged in their own pleasure activities.

-