Chapter 39

The Neighbours

Taeyeon woke up; feeling a little sore below. She was blushing when she saw Soo Young lying next to her; his arms draped over her waist. They were both on the bed; she recalled the raging last night. Taeyeon wasn’t satisfied like that before. Choi Soo Young seriously knew what he should do. Suddenly she felt jealous of all the girls he had with.

“Taeyeon..?”

Soo Young was waking up as well. He mumbled her name softly before adjusting his body. He was lying flat on his back and Taeyeon possessively wrapped her arms around him instead. She rested her head on his chest. Soo Young opened one eye and looked at her. He grinned.

“Wow, I can wake up to this every single morning.”

“I don’t mind waking up to you every morning.”

Soo Young leaned forward and Taeyeon quickly captured his lips. She really loves this guy so much. She was thankful that they were together at last.

“How was last night?”

Taeyeon blushed as she pumped her hand into his chest lightly; punishing him for teasing her.

“You were screaming so loudly.”

“Shut up.”

“I’m sure I’m going to get you pregnant soon.”

Taeyeon suddenly sat up and looked at him. Soo Young was making that statement with his eyes closed but his smile was full of contentment.

“Are you really going to marry me one day?”

“What a question. If I don’t marry you, who else should I marry to?”

“I may not be the perfect woman for you.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, baby. You’re the only one for me.”

“I’m not pretty.”

“Taeyeon, have you seen the mirror?”

“Huh? Why?”

“Did the mirror ever tell you how beautiful you are?”

“Mirror cannot talk.”

“Well, don’t you always see a beautiful girl each time you look at the mirror?”

Taeyeon’s heart melted again. Soo Young was really romantic and sentimental. All his words kept seeping into her heart and made her fall in love with him deeper and deeper.

“Taeyeon, in my eyes, you’re always beautiful. Even if you’re having your morning bad hair day.”

“Shut up.”

She rolled her eyes. He’s not only romantic and sentimental. He’s a dork and teaser. And to add further, he’s such a playful prince charming. Soo Young sat up as well as he pulled his girlfriend closer. He hugged her tightly in her arms; nestled his face at the crook of her neck; kissing and nibbling along her shoulders.

Taeyeon shifted her head slightly; letting Soo Young having easier access. She smiled when she heard him whispering softly in his ears.

“I want to marry you, Kim Taeyeon. I want to make you the mother of my children.”

Taeyeon nodded as she cupped her hands on his cheeks. She pulled him slightly to face her; their eyes met and Soo Young was staring at her lips. His favourite thing in the world would always be Taeyeon’s lips. He leaned closer and captured her lips gently.

“Soo Young..”

There was something in that kiss that was arousing.  Taeyeon could feel the heat rising from within and Soo Young was kissing like as though there was no more tomorrow. The man then pushed the girl down onto the bed; pinning her down beneath him.

Their eyes met again.

He grinned. She blushed. But once their skin touched; nothing could stop them anymore. Their eyes locked with each other as their lower bodies connected. Soo Young ed gently and sensually while Taeyeon buckled her hips; as their fingers intertwined with each other. There was nothing more to hide; they were not holding back anymore.

“Taeyeon, I love you.”

He breathed those three words softly.

“Soo Young, I love you too.”

Her confession made him teary. There was no one else who could make his heart this tender; there was nobody else who could love him the way Taeyeon did. He parted her legs further; digging further into her; touching her walls and hitting her sweet spot over and over again.

He was watching her as she gasped and moaned; right in front of her. Her ministrations and the way she bit her lower lip as Soo Young ploughed further into her.

“Urgh.”

She buckled her hips faster; Soo Young was over the top. He was in ecstasy as her walls clamped on him tightly. He knew she was going to explode; and he was going to as well.

“Let’s do this together, baby.”

Taeyeon nodded; she held him by his neck; pulling him closer to her chest. Soo Young dived in quickly; he was driving Taeyeon crazier than before.

“Taeyeon!”

“Soo Young!”

That was it.

-

Soo Young was awake but Taeyeon was tired due to their love making activity earlier on. She soon fell asleep as he cuddled her tightly in her arms. His heart was beating gently; he smiled as he glanced downwards to watch his princess sleeping on his chest.

He kissed her forehead; and let it lingered for some time. He put all his love and adoration in that kiss for his one and only girl. He has fallen in love with her. He had fallen hard and there was no turning back anymore.

He fell so deeply in love with Taeyeon; deeper than he was with Hyorin. He knew his life started with Taeyeon and it would end with her as well. He was looking forward to have a family with her; fill their home with babies and live till they grow old together.

He was dead serious when he said he wanted her to be the mother of his babies. He was not going to let this lady slipped away from his fingers. He grabbed his phone from the side table. He was scrolling the name list and it stopped at one person. He pressed on the number. He waited and someone answered.

“Hyung, it’s me.”

He smiled as he caressed Taeyeon’s hair gently.

“I’ve found the woman of my dreams, hyung. And I want to marry her.”

He grinned.

“I’m going to marry her soon, hyung. You can tell Daddy I’m going to bring him his favourite daughter in law.”

-

Mason sat quietly on the sofa. He was looking around the apartment; it wasn’t as big as his grandfather’s house in US but it looked really grand. Everything in the house seemed expensive.

“Mason? What are you doing?”

Tiffany was approaching the kitchen when she saw her son sitting uncomfortably on the sofa. Yul was helping her to rearrange her room with Mason’s things. The boy shook his head. He was just overwhelmed with the change.

“Are you hungry?”

Mason nodded.

“Do you want to eat ice cream?”

“Grandpap said no ice cream before dinner.”

“But Mommy said can.”

His face lighted up immediately. He sprang up on his feet and ran towards the kitchen when Tiffany gestured to follow her. Tiffany laughed when she saw her son’s reaction. He was as fast as a bullet.

“Which ice cream do you want?”

“Do you have chocolate, Mommy?”

“Of course I have. But I’ll just give you the small cone. You cannot eat a lot. After dinner, I’ll give you more.”

“Okay!”

He was staring at the ice cream with adoration. He even his lower lip as Tiffany peeled off the wrapping. She gave it to him and the little guy squealed in delight.

“Thanks Mommy!”

“Mason, hold on to this towel. Wipe your hands if the ice cream melts or something.”

“Okay!”

Mason went back to the sofa and sat comfortably. He was careful not to stain the sofa as he diligently ate the ice cream. He was smiling widely. Tiffany looked on; her heart swelled with love. She could do this. She could live with Mason like this, happily.

Just then, the door was opened. Mason was taken aback at first before dashing towards his mother; hiding behind her legs. Jessica and Yoong came back after buying dinner. Mason was a little shy.

“We’re home, Fany ah!”

Jessica greeted Tiffany first; she didn’t notice Mason hiding behind her. But Yoong saw the little boy since just now. He cautiously approached him and knelt down on his knees.

“Hey, are you Mason?”

He smiled. Mason was staring at him before looking up to his mother. He wasn’t too sure if he should answer this stranger. Tiffany nodded; encouraging him.

“Yes, I’m Mason.”

“Hi, I’m Yoong. I’m Yul appa’s friend.”

“Oh, Yoong appa?”

“You can call me that too if you want.”

Jessica was watching Yoong’s interactions with Mason. He was so gentle with the boy. Tiffany looked on with a smile as well.

“What are you eating there?”

“Ice cream.”

“Oh? Look what I’ve got you.”

Yoong dug into his bag and pulled out a remote car. Once again, Mason’s eyes sparkled. Tiffany was convinced that this boy was slowly getting used to this place – there were just full of toys for him.

“Is this for Mason?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Can I play with it?”

“Of course you can! But you have to eat dinner first. We can play together with Yul Daddy. Where is he by the way?”

“Daddy’s in the room. You need to look for him?”

“Why don’t we go in and look for him?”

“Okay!”

Yoong put the remote car on the table and stretched his arms out. To Tiffany’s surprise, Mason jumped on him and Yoong carried the little guy in his arms.

“Superboy Mason’s coming!”

He ran towards the room with Mason flying in his arms. The boy squealed in delight and soon, both disappeared into Tiffany’s room.  Jessica and Tiffany were giggling softly.

“Wow, Mason’s really tall now.”

“Yeah, he is.”

“He’s gorgeous, Tiffany. I’m sure he’s going to be a heartbreaker.”

“He looks exactly like his father.”

“Well, I have to admit. Nichkun’s really good looking.”

Tiffany chuckled softly.

“But Yul’s more gorgeous than him.”

“Ah, Yul’s the whole package. Nichkun is just appearance wise.”

“You’re not doing too badly either. Yoong loves children.”

Jessica sighed in adoration. She has never seen this side of Yoong before.

“Yeah, did you see how Mason reacted towards him? He was just so gentle with Mason.”

“You’re so lucky to have him.”

“And you’re so lucky to have Yul.”

“We’re both lucky to have found two perfect guys, Jessica.”

Jessica nodded in agreement.  Just then, they heard noises from Tiffany’s room. They went over out of curiosity. The two ladies were stunned at first but soon smiled widely to see Yoong and Yul playing with Mason.

“Mason wins!”

“Oh man!”

“Hyung, you’re lousy!”

Mason was grinning widely. The boys were playing mini soccer in the room; they set up a mini goal post using Tiffany’s portable seats. The boys didn’t notice the two ladies watching them.

“Let’s play again!”

Mason was clearly excited. And the two guys didn’t hesitate. They were kicking the ball around; it was so evident that the two guys were letting Mason win.  The boy kicked the ball happily into the goal.

“YAY!”

“MASON WON AGAIN!”

Tiffany looked on with her eyes glistening with tears. Yul finally noticed the two ladies.

“Hey!”

“Hey, what are you all doing?”

“Nah, we found Mason’s football and started kicking it around. Mason’s goal kick was awesome!”

Yoong quipped in immediately. The little guy was smiling proudly and widely. Jessica went over to Yoong and ruffled Mason’s hair.

“Are you having fun, Mason?”

“YES! I love to stay here! Yoong appa and Yul Daddy can play with me!”

“Of course we will!”

The three guys hurdled together like how soccer guys would do after they scored. Jessica and Tiffany laughed as the guys suddenly picked Mason up and threw him up in the air. The boy was squealing happily; the smile on his face didn’t fade at all.

“You boys stay here for awhile. We’ll prepare dinner.”

“Okay!”

Jessica pulled Tiffany out of the room and made their way to the kitchen. The two ladies were laughing as they closed the door behind them. They could hear the boys were still laughing.

“Mason’s really happy.”

“Yes he is. I’m so glad Yul asked me to bring him home.”

“So he’s going to a school here?”

“Yup, Yul has arranged for everything. He said he will send and pick Mason to and fro from school.”

“Wow, looks like he’s planning to play a good Daddy.”

“Jessica, is this a dream?”

Jessica pinched her. Tiffany screamed out in pain.

“Ouch!”

“It hurts, right?”

“Hell, yes it is!”

“Does it seem like you’re dreaming?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Fine, I get the point.”

Jessica giggled softly.

“I still cannot believe that this is happening. What did I do to deserve Yul?”

“You’ve been a strong lady. God just wants you to meet a stronger man who will be protecting and loving you as a man should.”

“I cannot lose him, Jessica.”

“I know. But I’m pretty sure you won’t be losing him.”

Tiffany smiled as she nodded.

Yul has become a part of her. Yul’s her life; her heart and her air. Without that man, Tiffany could never live this life anymore.

-

“Mason, here take this.”

Yul gave Mason some grilled beef. They decided to do a mini BBQ so Yoong set it up at their house. Mason’s eyes were lingering from one end of the table to another. The food was obviously to his liking. Tiffany caught him his lips a couple of times.

“Thanks Yul Daddy!”

Mason ate heartily. There were chicken wings; grilled beef and some others. Mason was completely spoilt for choice. But there was one thing Mason didn’t really like – kimchi.

“Mommy, what’s this?”

“This is Kimchi. It’s one of the staple foods for the Koreans.”

“I’m half Korean, right?”

“Yes, you are.”

“Do I have to eat this then?”

“Do you want to try it?”

“But it’s spicy, Tiffany. Can Mason eat spicy food?”

Jessica suddenly reminded Tiffany.

“Oh, that’s right. Mason cannot eat spicy food.”

Mason looked on; one of the many reasons why he didn’t want to eat it in the first place because it was red in colour. Red means lots of chilli. But Yul smiled before picking up the Kimchi cabbage with his chopsticks. He dipped it into the boiling soup in the shabu-shabu pot. He then put it on Mason’s plate before putting it on a piece of the grilled beef.

Mason was looking at him and was surprised when Yul finally brought up his spoon to his mouth. He eyed his Yul Daddy.

“I have to eat it?”

“Well, you’re half Korean. You should try this.”

“Mommy says it’s spicy.”

“Try it first.”

Mason was hesitant but eventually shoved the spoon into his mouth. There was a little spiciness left but Mason was chewing happily. Tiffany looked on; a glass of water was already in her hands. However Mason seemed to like it.

“Daddy, it’s delicious.”

“Oh? It’s not spicy?”

“It is! But I like it.”

“It tastes really good with the beef, right?”

Mason nodded since his mouth was still busily chewing the food. He then took the Kimchi cabbage with his spoon and gave it to Yul.

“Hm?”

“Do it again.”

“You want to eat some more?”

Mason nodded eagerly. Yul was more than happy to repeat the whole process again. Jessica and Tiffany looked on while Yoong was giving thumbs up to Mason.

“Mason’s a brave boy!”

“It’s really nice! Yoong appa, you should try it!”

Mason dumped a whole lot of kimchi onto Yoong’s plate. Yoong entertained him; well Yoong couldn’t really resist food. So he was obliged to follow Mason. The girls were smiling away. Mason blended in quickly with them. Thanks to Yul and Yoong.

Mason then looked up to find the ladies not touching their food just as yet. He frowned as he leaned forward and tapped his mother’s arm and Jessica’s.

“Mommy, Auntie Jessica, why aren’t you eating?”

“Oh, we’ll eat. Mason must eat more, okay?”

Jessica gave more grilled beef while Tiffany urged him to drink some water. Mason took her glass and drank some before putting it away. He was more interested with his beef. Yul was still preparing it for him.

Tiffany looked on; from Yul to Yoong to Jessica and then Mason. She was grateful that Jessica and Yoong tried to make Mason feel comfortable while Yul was giving his all to her son. They were not related to Mason by blood but yet they were more than willing to love Mason unconditionally and sincerely.

Suddenly she felt warmth on her right palm. She glanced down to find Yul holding on to her hand tightly. She then looked up to find Yul smiling at her. She smiled.

“What are you thinking of, Mommy?”

“Hmm? I’m thinking of you.”

“Don’t worry too much okay, Mommy? Everything will be fine. I’m right here with you.”

Yul leaned forward and kissed her lips; leaving Tiffany flushing red on her cheeks. Jessica was sniggering at her. And Mason was grinning away.

“Yeah, Mommy. You don’t have to worry about anything. Mason’s happy here!”

Tiffany was taken aback but then softened. Mason quickly got down from his seat and moved closer towards his mother. He then threw his arms around her; Tiffany hugged him tightly.

“I love you, Mommy.”

“I love you too, Mason.”

Tiffany was complete.

-

Yoong and Jessica walked hand in hand as they took a stroll down their neighbourhood. They decided to leave Tiffany and Yul alone with Mason. Dinner was great; Mason was really cute and Yoong really adores the kid a lot.

“Why are you smiling away?”

Jessica saw him smiling.

“Mason’s really cute.”

“Yeah he is.”

“I want to have a son like him.”

Jessica blushed. Yoong grinned widely before pecking his girlfriend’s lips softly.  They continued walking; Yoong put his one arm around Jessica’s waist while Jessica settled her hand behind his back pocket of his jeans. The couple was so in love; teasing each other and sharing intimate moments together. 

Suddenly Yoong saw a group of guys were running after someone. He thought the guy who got chased looked a lot like his coach. Jessica didn’t really pay attention but when she looked up, she saw her boyfriend staring at a certain direction for quite some time.

“Baby? Who are you looking at?”

“I thought I saw my coach.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. She hates that man.

“You’re not going back to training for this whole week. It’s doctor’s orders.”

“I know baby, but I saw a group of men chasing after him.”

“Huh? Really? Do you want to take a look?”

“It might be dangerous for you if you tag along.”

“Let’s just watch from afar.”

“Okay, if anything happens, you run away for your safety.”

“Okay.”

The couple decided to walk down the lane. It was dark and dingy. Jessica couldn’t see anybody but then suddenly, they heard shouting and angry voices nearby. Yoong quickly hid behind the rows of empty boxes; dragging Jessica behind him. He made his girlfriend hid comfortably while keeping watch at the group of guys.

He could hear them clearly.

“What do you want from me?!”

“You were the culprit who made us lost our games. You worked for some syndicate and rigged our games!”

“I don’t have a choice! They threatened to hurt my family!”

Yoong couldn’t really see the beaten man. He remained lying on the ground. The tall, burly men surrounded him so it was impossible for Yoong to be certain.

“And then you threatened our families?!”

“Look, I’ve gotten my retribution. Despite what I did for them, they still murdered my family!”

“Do you remember how vicious the fights were? One of us was killed! He was your best friend!”

The man started tearing. Yoong could hear him whimpering softly. Yoong couldn’t see the man’s face. He tried to move closer but Jessica wouldn’t let him. She held on to him; Yoong saw the fear in her eyes. She was trembling in fear and Yoong couldn’t bear to let Jessica worry about him. He nodded while putting his arm around his girlfriend.

He suddenly heard more beatings and then the men stopped. The beaten man was groaning on the ground; it must have been hurt. Those guys were really huge.

“You killed your best friend!”

“I didn’t mean to!”

“But you did!”

“So what if I did? They killed my family eventually! I lost my wife and my daughters! So now it’s fair and square. I’ve lost my family and his family lost him!”

“Aren’t you going to feel sorry for his widow and their son?”

“She left Seoul after that. I couldn’t find them. Their winning money is still in my bank. I didn’t touch it because it was not mine.”

“But why did you betray him?”

“They threatened to and kill my wife and daughters. I didn’t have a choice to refuse. But soon after he was murdered, they killed my wife and daughters anyway. I lost my loved ones as well.”

The beaten man cried. Yoong could hear him whimpering softly as the other men looked on. He still couldn’t catch a clear glimpse of the man on the ground. But he sounded a lot like his coach. He couldn’t do anything since Jessica was terrified and held on tightly to him.

“Jung Yunho, you’re going to fix this problem. Because of you, both mother and son are estranged now. Go and find her. Fix this before we fix it for you!”

The burly men then pulled the man up; they steadied him properly before staring at him. The man then slowly looked up; his eyes were glistening with tears and Yoong was stunned.

The man indeed was his coach.

“Here, this is the address. Find her and tell her the truth about her husband’s death. She deserves to know it.”

“I will.”

“Return the money back to them.”

“I’ve been waiting all my life to do that.”

“Good. Don’t disappoint us anymore, Yunho. We can forgive you but I’m not sure about her.”

“I’ll beg for her forgiveness.”

Yoong frowned.

Why was his coach so nervous and anxious about this?

“Baby, can we go now? The men have left.”

“I’ll send you home.”

“You’re going to look for your coach, aren’t you?”

Yoong was perplexed. His coach was like a father to him. He was worried about him.

“He has given me so much to make me who I am right now. I owe my life to him.”

“I’m going with you.”

“Jessica..”

“I’m not leaving without you. You’re taking me along with you!”

Yoong was left with no choice.

-

Kwon Ji Young was on the way to his old home. He came prepared. If his partners decided to turn their backs on him, he’d do this himself. But he had to ensure that his step father was all alone. His only enemy was him and nobody else.

He pressed the keys of his phone and put the receiver to his ears. He waited for a few seconds and someone quickly answered.

“Oppa.”

“Seohyun ah, where are you?”

“I’m outside with Omma.”

“Oh? So you’re not at home?”

“Appa is at home, alone.”

“Where’s Yul oppa?”

“He’s in US.”

GD smiled widely. So his other family members weren’t at home. This was going to make his plan easier. He hung up with Seohyun and pressed on the accelerator harder. The car zoomed at a high speed.

GD then dipped his hand into his pocket; his fingers touched the cold surface of a metallic piece. He pulled it out and the revolver was revealed.

He was going to shoot the old man dead.

He was going to kill him for not saving his mother.

He was going to shoot him in the head for his mother’s live.

“I’m going to make you pay for my mom’s death.”

He murmured softly.

-

Mason has finally fallen asleep after a long day. Tiffany was deadbeat as she slumped against the sofa. Yul was cleaning up his kitchen apartment before coming over to Tiffany’s apartment. He saw his girlfriend sleeping on the sofa; still in her clothes. He smiled before coming over to her.

Yul knelt on the floor; as he stared intently at his girlfriend’s face. He leaned closer and kissed her forehead. Tiffany stirred in her sleep; opened her eyes slowly. Her eye smiles immediately appeared as soon as she recognized the man who has kissed her.

“Where’s Mason?”

“He’s sleeping in the room.”

“Then why aren’t you sleeping in your room?”

“I just finished cleaning the house. Have you done clearing up your kitchen?”

“Yes, I have. Why don’t you get some sleep in your room?”

“Are you going to sleep with me tonight?”

Tiffany put her arms around his neck; leaning for a quick kiss. Yul grinned before scooping his girlfriend up in his arms. Tiffany instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as the man made his way to her bedroom. He gently placed the girl down on the bed; hovered above her quickly.

“I’m going home tonight.”

He spoke softly as the pair shared soft kisses.

“Oh?”

“I’m going to tell Daddy that Mason’s back. And I have to discuss about some things with him.”

“He told me he wants to meet Mason.”

“I know. I’ll arrange that. Maybe I’ll spend time with my father tonight. I suddenly miss him.”

Tiffany nodded.

“But I can do a quickie.”

Yul grinned.

“What quickie?”

“You’re , baby.”

“I didn’t do anything.”

Tiffany winked at him; he rolled his eyes before slipping his hand underneath her blouse. The woman gasped at the sudden touch of his hand.

“Mason’s asleep.”

“We can do in my room.”

“And leave Mason all alone in this house?”

Yul stared at Tiffany before turning to look at Mason. Tiffany has a point.

“Bathroom.”

“Huh?”

“I’m going to do you in the bathroom.”

Yul didn’t wait for Tiffany’s reply. He grabbed her; rushed to the bathroom and immediately stripped her and himself .

“You’re in a hurry.”

“You’re so y. I cannot help it.”

“Then shut up and do me.”

“It’s my pleasure.”

And the pair was making babies after that.

-

 “I’m going now, baby.”

“Be careful sweetie. Message me when you reach.”

“I will. I love you, Tiffany.”

“I love you, Yul. I love you so much.”

Yul nodded and kissed Tiffany’s forehead. He then went on his way before waving good bye. He was smiling widely; he has gotten some love from Tiffany and he could still feel her warmth on him.

“, Yul. Focus!”

He was driving when his mind wandered away to Tiffany.  He sighed in adoration. He was glad that he met Tiffany. And Mason has given him nothing but happiness and laughter. He smiled widely.

Yul was reaching his house. He had the sudden urge to return home tonight. He hasn’t seen his father ever since he left for US with Tiffany two weeks ago. Seohyun updated him recently. His father wasn’t feeling too well lately.

So Yul decided to visit his father tonight.

And his half brother was on his way back home as well.

A show down between the brothers was about to happen.

-