Chapter 50 (Last Chapter)

The Neighbours

“Oh my god!”

“Wow...”

“You’re so beautiful!”

“Hyung, you’re such a lucky lucky man!”

They were whispering; screaming and yelling as they commented how beautiful the bride was but Soo Young couldn’t hear a thing. Right at that moment, on his mind, was just a view of a gorgeous girl with a white wedding dress; smiling sheepishly at him as she stood out in the crowd.

He couldn’t say a word; his eyes were filled with tears and his mouth was slightly agape; speechless with his fiancée and her beauty. Taeyeon came closer as she pulled her dress “tail” behind her; touching his forehead as she frowned. Soo Young was looking all red and stoned for a moment.

“Are you alright?”

Soo Young nodded as he took her hand off his forehead and placed on his chest.

“You’re so beautiful. My heart is pounding so hard.”

“You’re handsome too.”

“No, I cannot be compared to you. I mean no offence, Jessica and Tiffany but Taeyeon , you look so elegant and I cannot; just cannot take my eyes off you.”

Jessica and Tiffany nodded. They agreed with Soo Young.

“You picked this dress for me.”

“I know it looks perfect on you.”

“Did you pick the heels too?”

“I purposely ordered them for you so that when you stand beside me, it would be just nice and perfect. See, I could hold you by the waist so nicely and you can rest on my chest comfortably.”

Taeyeon smiled widely. Yes, Choi Soo Young prepared everything in detail for the wedding. The gang was there – everyone including Seohyun and Krystal. The girls were picked to become Taeyeon’s bridesmaid and the guys were chosen as Soo Young’s best men. They were taking wedding photos together and Soo Young wanted a perfect photo with the bridesmaid and best men together.

“Okay, is everyone ready?”

The camera man was waiting for them to be ready. Of course, the bride was the last to get prepared. She was obviously gorgeous and beautiful that day. The groom just couldn’t stop taking his eyes off her.

“The groom should be looking here. Don’t worry; you will have plenty of opportunities to take photos while staring at her.”

The cameraman was teasing Soo Young. Soo Young was slightly embarrassed as he was the odd one; not staring into the camera. The gang laughed and Taeyeon was embarrassed as well. Her cheeks were blushing red and Soo Young gave her a quick kiss.

The photos were taken perfectly well. Soo Young was satisfied with them and the couple proceeded to change their outfits. Eventually, Jessica, Tiffany, Yul and Yoong were left behind. The rest have left after taking the group photos.

Soo Young stepped out from the dressing room wearing a light pink top with long pants. He was tall so the clothes looked really good on him. Tiffany was fascinated.

“Wow, you look good in pink.”

Soo Young smirked.

“Yul just refuses to wear pink no matter how I persuade him to.”

“You can force him to wear one for your wedding photos. I’m sure he wouldn’t say no to you.”

Soo Young glanced at Yul who was obviously listening; rolled his eyes at Soo Young. The groom stuck his tongue out.

“Yul, will you wear pink on our wedding day?”

“Do I have to?”

“I love pink.”

“A man who can wear pink is a gorgeous and real man.”

“Soo Young’s right. Only a real man dares to wear pink.”

Yul was peeved that Soo Young was on Tiffany’s good side today.

“You’re not a real man. You’re half gay.”

“Anything you say brother, but you have to wear pink somehow.”

Yul was staring at him. Soo Young acted nonchalant.

“Don’t look at me like that. It’s for Tiffany’s future wedding.”

“Urgh. Shut up.”

Soo Young gloated over it. Tiffany was already heading to the corner of the studio; flipping through the pink clothes that she had set her eyes on. Yul was smacking Soo Young on his forehead.

“You and your bright ideas!”

“What’s wrong with wearing pink?”

“I didn’t say I won’t wear it.”

“Ah, so you would only wear pink on special occasions?”

Yul nodded as he turned to find Yoong staring at a wedding photo for the longest time. He nudged Soo Young and pointed at Yoong.

“What’s with that guy?”

“Why is he staring at the photo so intently?”

Soo Young pounced on Yoong; the guy almost boxes him in the face.

“Can you stop trying to punch me in the face?”

“It’s a reflection after the dress photo revelation.”

“Oh come on, Jessica said you looked gorgeous in that skirt.”

“Shut up. Why are you pouncing on me for?”

“Why are you staring at the photo?”

Yul quickly asked.

“I was imagining me and Jessica on that photo.”

“Dude, you can just ask her to marry you.”

“I haven’t won the championship yet.”

Soo Young and Yul looked at each other before turning to look at Yoong again.

“Yoong, what if you don’t win?”

“I’ll win.”

“What if you don’t win?”

“Are you cursing me now?”

“No, I mean let’s be realistic. What if you don’t win, are you not going to marry Jessica ever?”

Yoong stared ahead.

“I’ll marry her because I will win. I know I’m over-confident and somehow arrogant in that manner but I’m not just winning for the sake of marrying Jessica. I wanted to win for my father.”

“Your father would have been proud of you. I’m sure he is right now.”

“Yes, but I want to give this glory back to him.”

The other two guys nodded and patted on his back. Just then, Taeyeon appeared behind the door and Soo Young cried once again. The two guys .

“Can you stop tearing up each time Taeyeon came out with a new dress?”

“She’s so beautiful! I cannot help it!”

“You’re more like her father than a husband!”

“Shut up! Wait till you get to see your girlfriends in wedding dresses!”

“Soo Young’s a crybaby!”

It was such a happy occasion.

-

Yoong was busy preparing for his biggest tournament. He was at the gymnasium; training hard for the big day. Yunho was watching him.

“Yoong, try to raise your arms higher.”

Yoong was practicing his punches with Yunho. Jessica was watching him; she has been doing that since the tournament day kept coming nearer. She hasn’t been to his matches yet.  But Yoong managed to get into the finals and he was going to meet the defending champion from Japan for 5 years. Yoong was a little restless and nervous.

“Yoong, focus!”

Yunho was shouting at him. Yoong was distracted when he thought of his opponent. Jessica was a little worried for him as she watched her boyfriend got hit in the face when he didn’t pay attention to Yunho.

“What’s wrong with you? You’re a little off today.”

Yunho stopped as he grabbed Yoong by the arm. The fella was wobbling on the ring after the punch.

“Coach, your punch is still as powerful as ever.”

“Stop moving. Stay still. Let me see your nose.”

True enough, Yoong’s nose was bleeding. Yunho quickly pulled him to the side. He stuffed some cotton wool into Yoong’s nostrils and dragged him to where Jessica was. The lady was already on her feet; worried.

“Yoong, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. This is nothing.”

“Coach hit you too hard?”

“No, he didn’t. I didn’t focus.”

Yunho went in and came with an ice bag. He gave it to Jessica.

“Get him to lie down and put this on the bridge of his nose.”

Jessica nodded and got Yoong to lie on her lap. She gently propped the ice bag on the bridge of Yoong’s nose. The guy winced. Jessica retreated the ice bag quickly.

“I’m sorry. Did it hurt?”

“No, it’s the coldness that shocked me. I’m fine, Sica.”

Fortunately, the blood stopped flowing and Yoong was able to sit up comfortably. He saw Jessica’s eyes were filled with worries and nervousness. He was contemplating if he should let Jessica watch him during his tournament.

“Baby, I think you should not come for my tournament.”

“Why?”

“I don’t want to see you like this. You’re already worried during my practice. I think you might faint when you see me sparring with someone else.”

“I have to get used to this. No doubt my heart pumps like mad each time you went up on the ring but I would still be there to support you.”

Yoong was touched. He was really moved with Jessica’s support for him. He could finally understand why his mother didn’t want him to choose this career. It somehow hurt Yoong when he realized he was the cause of Jessica’s worrisome and tears.

“Then you have to promise not to over-worry about me during the tournament.”

“I’ll try.”

“Is Omma coming?”

“She said she wants to show support too.”

Yoong nodded.

“Yoong, don’t worry about us. I’ll try not to worry unnecessarily but you have to promise me that you’ll try not to get hurt so badly.”

“Don’t worry. This is a professional game. I won’t get hurt so badly.”

“I love you, Yoong. Are you feeling better now?”

Yoong smiled as he nodded.

“Never felt so good before. It’s all because you’re right here with me.”

He kissed her after that.

-

“Baekhyun looks so cute in that tuxedo!”

Tiffany squealed in delight. Baekhyun was going to be the ring bearer while Mason would accompany him and the flower girl down the aisle. Taeyeon has picked up the outfits for the two boys. Tiffany made both boys to try them out.

The wedding colour theme was pink and the two boys were wearing a white top with pink tuxedo and pink shorts. Tiffany was definitely thrilled.

“Mommy, it’s pink.”

Mason wasn’t impressed with the colour. Baekhyun was staring at his own reflection in the mirror.

“It’s a gorgeous colour.”

“This is a girl’s colour.”

Baekhyun muttered softly.

“No, your Daddy was the one who chose this colour.”

Baekhyun was aghast when Tiffany revealed the truth.

“Don’t worry; you two boys look so adorable and cute!”

The two boys couldn’t say much. They just nodded. Yul was sniggering.

“Even the boys felt uncomfortable.”

Tiffany stared at Yul.

“Pink is too feminine!”

“Said the guy who wore a dress before.”

“Baby, that argument is invalid!”

“The fact that you wore a dress was still a fact!”

Yul rolled his eyes. He knew that episode of a day as a cross dresser would bite him in the . And Tiffany won each time they had a ist argument like this.

“Fine.”

Yul gave up and went out of his house. He was mentally cursing Soo Young for ruining his image like that. Just then, the devil called his phone.

“Choi Soo Young, I want to kill you.”

“Gee, there’s no greeting or whatsoever and you wanna kill me? You’re so rude.”

“Shut up.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at home, babysitting your child and just had an argument with Tiffany.”

“Let me guess – the pink colour.”

“You and your stupid theme colour!”

“Oh come on, can you stop being so ist about this? It’s just a colour.”

Yul kept quiet. Was he too ist about this?

“You should cut Tiffany some slack. The lady adores the colour but that doesn’t mean you can insult it in front of her.”

“I didn’t insult. The boys felt funny with their outfits anyway. I was just saying the fact.”

“The boys will get over it. They are still young.”

“Why are you calling me?”

“I’m just calling to inform you that I’d only return tomorrow night.”

“Okay, I’ll take care of Baekhyun.”

“Thanks buddy! I know I can rely on you.”

“Sure. Are you done yet? I still need to pacify Tiffany after this and I don’t know how to.”

“You need help?”

“You want to help me?”

“Actually the resolution is simple.”

“No way, I’m not wearing pink!”

“It’s up to you. You know Tiffany’s the easiest to appease. You just need to wear pink and she’ll forgive you immediately.”

Yul couldn’t deny that. Soo Young was absolutely right about Tiffany.

“Besides arguing over a colour is so immature. It’s just the stupidest thing ever.”

“Just shut up and come home early tomorrow night.”

“Heed my advice, dude. You just need to learn to appease your girlfriend at times even though it might look stupid and dumb on you.”

Soo Young’s advice made sense somehow.

-

Taeyeon was preparing for her wedding with her parents. They came in to Seoul and Soo Young introduced them to his family. Mr Kim was impressed with Soo Young’s family; they came from a wealthy family but all of them were friendly. Mr Choi was particularly fond of Taeyeon and didn’t hide his happiness when Soo Young told him Taeyeon agreed to marry him.

“Mr Kim, you’ve a wonderful daughter. I knew right then when I saw her with my son for the first time, I knew she would be the right one for him.”

Taeyeon was shy while Soo Young grinned widely.

“Dad, I have to be honest with you. She wasn’t my girlfriend then.”

“Oh?”

Mr Choi was surprised.

“I just brought her home to show you. I didn’t have a girlfriend back then.”

“But she was so concerned about you.”

“Well, she was falling in love with me at that point of time.”

Taeyeon smacked Soo Young’s arm for embarrassing her but the Kims and Chois were laughing. They were amused with Soo Young’s confession.

“But you’re marrying her somehow. She’s the right one for you, Soo Young. She has shown me her heart and honesty when it comes to you.”

“I’m so glad that I chose her. She’s the only one I want to marry in my life.”

The two families were enjoying the dinner together. Baekhyun was sitting quietly on his chair; eating his noodles. Mrs Choi was especially fond of the boy. Even Mrs Kim thought the boy’s cute.

“Baekhyun, do you want some chicken?”

The boy nodded and Mrs Choi chose the meat for him. Soo Young has told her beforehand of the foods that Baekhyun was allowed to consume. Mrs Kim was smiling fondly when Baekhyun gave her a quick smile.

“He’s so gorgeous. I’m so glad the two of you adopted him and raised him like your own.”

“Mrs Kim’s right. The two of you did a good deed in helping this poor child.”

Soo Young and Taeyeon looked at each other and smiled. Baekhyun was eating his chicken happily.

“He’s a great help during my proposal to Taeyeon.”

“Yeah, he made Baekhyun running errands for him.”

“Hey, I couldn’t move around freely. And what is a surprise if I was the one who did all the errands? You would know what I was trying to do.”

“Okay, you’re the most wonderful fiancé I ever had, okay?”

“I’m your ONLY AND ONE fiancé in this world that you could ever HAVE.”

“Geez, hyung. Do you have to be so possessive over Taeyeon noona?”

Minho was appalled when Soo Young tried to dictate Taeyeon’s words.

“She’s beautiful and smart! She’s quite desirable okay?”

“Yeah she is but you’re completely off-market.”

“Shut up.”

“Minho, stop teasing your brother.”

Mrs Choi was reprimanding the maknae of the Choi family. TOP and his girlfriend, Sandara were smiling at the couple. Mr Choi turned to him suddenly.

“Seunghyun, when’s your turn to be married?”

“Eh?”

“You’ve been dating Sandara for so long. Shouldn’t you be getting married as well?”

TOP was looking at Sandara while the lady looked away; her cheeks were blushing in red.

“We’ll settle down after our last project. I mean Sandara is still busy with her modelling projects in the next one year. But we did talk about getting married after Soo Young proposed to Taeyeon. Sandara felt really happy to learn about Soo Young settling down.”

“Good. It’s time that you and Soo Young get married. After the both of you get married, I can focus on Minho.”

“Oh man. It’s time for me to find a girl.”

“Yes, so you better buck up. You need to find a girl like your Sandara noona and Taeyeon noona.”

“Wait, I need your approval then?”

“Of course!”

Minho rolled his eyes. Soo Young and TOP were grinning widely at him.

“Taeyeon, where are your parents staying now?”

“Oh, they’re staying at Yul’s other apartment. He said they can stay there for a couple of days.”

“Oh, is it comfortable enough?”

Mrs Choi turned to Mrs Kim.

“It’s great. It’s just the two of us and his apartment is quite big enough to accommodate us.”

“Ah, okay. So you’ll be staying there on the wedding day as well?”

“Yes, Yul told us we can use his place.”

Mr Choi nodded. The two families continued their dinner. Mr Choi took notice of how Taeyeon took care of Soo Young and her parents. She knew her father couldn’t eat beef because of his health conditions so she helped him to debone the fish. Her mother was not really fond of beef as well so Taeyeon suggested salads.

Soo Young ate practically everything but he was such a messy eater. Taeyeon wiped his mouth a couple of times because Soo Young ate like a child. She then paid attention on Baekhyun who unfortunately couldn’t eat much because of his illness. But Taeyeon comforted him with an ice cream cone. The boy seemed happy with that just one tiny cone.

Mr Choi smiled when Taeyeon offered to pour another glass of wine as his glass was empty. Taeyeon was such a sensible lady. She took care of others first before herself. Finally, Taeyeon settled down with her dinner.

“Choi Soo Young, help Taeyeon with her steak. She has been helping others and only started eating now.”

Mr Choi suddenly spoke up. Soo Young blinked his eyes at his father before turning to his fiancée. His father was indeed right. Taeyeon’s steak was still in one piece.

“You haven’t eaten anything yet?”

“She was busy taking care of her parents, you and Baekhyun.”

Mr Choi added on. Without hesitation, Soo Young took Taeyeon’s plate and cut the meat into right proportions.

“Why do I have this feeling that father is favouring Taeyeon noona more than you?”

Minho was teasing his brother but Soo Young couldn’t care less.

“Well, I don’t mind though. Taeyeon was his choice anyway.”

Taeyeon smacked him once again.

-

Tiffany looked on as Mason was playing happily with Seohyun and Krystal. For some reason, Seohyun took the first step to mend her relationship with Yul. She started to open up to her brother much to Tiffany’s delight.

“Yimu!!”

“Yes, Mason?”

“Can you teach me how to play the piano?”

“Oh? You want to learn?”

Mason nodded earnestly.

“Okay, let’s go over to my place. There’s a piano in my room.”

“Okay!”

Seohyun picked Mason up before asking permission from Tiffany. Of course, Tiffany allowed. She was just glad Seohyun was picking up the pieces in her life. Just then, Yul returned.

“Fany?”

“Hey, you’re home.”

“Yeah, where’s Mason?”

Yul noticed the house was rather quiet.

“Oh, he’s next door with Seohyun. He wanted to learn the piano.”

Yul stopped dead in whatever he was doing. He turned to look at Tiffany in amazement.

“Seohyun did that?”

“Yeah, she was playing with Mason the whole day. Krystal’s out with Jessica so Seohyun was left at home alone. She suddenly came over and asked if she could hang out with Mason. Mason was quick to warm up with her.”

Yul’s lips turned into a smile unknowingly. He was just glad that Seohyun has finally decided to talk to him lately.

“You’re happy.”

“I am.”

“I told you everything would be fine. Seohyun just needed some time to get over her grievances.”

Yul nodded before pulling Tiffany into his embrace. The woman rested herself against his chest.

“I’m so thankful for everything I have right now including you.”

Tiffany smiled.

“You’re the best gift from GOD. Mason’s like the cure to my aching heart and you, Tiffany is like the angel who’s protecting me all this while.”

“Yul, that’s so sweet of you.”

“I don’t know what I will do without you, Tiffany. You’ve been with me since my family’s tragedy. You didn’t let me go and held on to me whenever I needed someone.”

“Yul, you did the same for me. You were there when I needed guidance. You were there when I took Mason home and you took good care of us. I cannot let you go when you were down in the bottom pits. It was just right for me to stay with you and keep you close to me.”

Yul nodded. Suddenly Mason came running through the door. He was playing catch with Seohyun and Hyoyeon apparently.

“ARGH!”

“MASON WHERE ARE YOU?”

“HYOYEON SAMCHON, YOU LOOK SO SCARY!”

Mason ran past Tiffany and Yul; Hyoyeon was still chasing after him. Seohyun was laughing away before stopping in front of her brother. They looked at each other in the eyes.

“I’ll make you some tea.”

Tiffany quickly left the two siblings alone. She went into the kitchen; Hyoyeon who was already carrying Mason in his arms followed her.

“Oppa.”

“Seohyun.”

“You’re home.”

Yul nodded. Seohyun bowed her head slightly. It was still awkward but at least Seohyun was the first to call out to him.

“Oh, I bought something for us to eat. I bought your favourite food.”

Yul was still holding on to packets of food that he bought on the way home.

“Thanks, Oppa.”

“Is Krystal coming home soon?”

“Yeah, she’s on the way home.”

“Great, I’ll take a shower and wait for Krystal to come home. We can eat together.”

Seohyun nodded and smiled. Yul’s heart was leaping in joy. Seohyun then disappeared into the kitchen and Mason started running again.

“YIMU! LET’S GO PLAY THE PIANO AGAIN!”

“MASON HWANG, HAVE YOU GREETED YOUR DADDY YET?”

“HI DADDDY!”

Mason greeted Yul as soon as he heard his mother’s voice. He ran towards him.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m learning how to play the piano. Yimu knows how to play!”

“Oh? So do you enjoy learning piano?”

“Of course! Can Yimu continue to teach me?”

Yul looked up as Seohyun was looking on.

“Why don’t you ask her?”

Mason got down from his father’s embrace and ran towards Seohyun.

“Yimu, can I ask you something?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“Can you teach me how to play piano?”

“I’m teaching you now.”

“I mean, I want to learn piano properly. Can you teach me?”

Seohyun was a little surprised. Yul then came up to her.

“Teach him how to play. I’ll pay you properly as his piano teacher.”

“But Oppa, I’m not sure if I can do this.”

“I know you’re still learning to open up to us. But did you enjoy teaching Mason earlier on?”

Seohyun nodded. Mason was such a joy.

“Then you should take this as your point of distraction. I know you’re bored at home all the time; not having anything to do and you can’t return to school just as yet. So why don’t you teach Mason for the time being?”

Seohyun was still unsure but Mason was already urging her to teach him.

“Yimu, you can teach me. I promise I’ll be a good boy.”

Seohyun smiled.

“You’re a good boy.”

“Mason enjoys playing with you. When Baekhyun returns home later, you can teach both of us as well.”

“What do you think, Seohyun?”

Yul was patting on her shoulders; encouraging her. Even Tiffany was nodding her head.

“Alright then. I’ll teach both boys.”

“Great!”

To Yul, it was the beginning of a new ending. He wanted to help Seohyun to overcome her grief and he knew how much Seohyun needed a form of distraction. And this was the best solution.

For Seohyun, it was a huge step for her. She was still reserved and sometimes felt afraid to communicate with people other than Krystal and Jessica. But she made a huge step by coming forward to strike a conversation with her father and brother.

Jessica was really happy with her and Krystal was always there for her.

That night, Krystal was preparing to sleep when Seohyun slipped under the blanket with her. Krystal was quick to hug her. The two of them were staring at each other; smiling widely.

“What did you do today?”

Krystal asked as she planted kisses all over Seohyun’s face.

“I played with Mason.”

“Oh? That’s nice.”

“Yeah, and he wanted me to teach him piano.”

“So you taught him?”

“Yes but Yul oppa wants me to be his piano teacher.”

“Really? That’s excellent!”

“You really think so?”

“Of course! At least you have something to distract you.”

“You agreed I should do this?”

Krystal could sense the hesitations behind Seohyun’s question. Her eyes were downcast and Krystal knew Seohyun was feeling afraid of new things like this.

“Listen, it’s a good thing to do. You can spend more time with your nephew. Mason means a lot to Yul oppa and you’ve always wanted to repay him for all the things he had done for you. Isn’t this the best way to repay him?”

Seohyun was looking on; digressing Krystal’s words silently.

“Don’t think so much. You know you can do it. I believe you can slowly let your grievances fade away and start anew. You’ll be fine.”

Seohyun nodded.

-

Few weeks later, the big day had come. Soo Young was going to marry Taeyeon on that very day. He was so nervous and his friends were excited for him.  He was wearing his white shirt when Yoong popped his head in.

“Hyung, are you getting ready?”

“Yeah, how do I look?”

Yoong came in and adjusted Soo Young’s tie for him.

“Hyung, are you excited?”

“A little but I’m feeling more nervous.”

“I still cannot believe you’re the first to be married among the three of us.”

“You guys keep making fun of me; calling me a gay but yet I’m the first one to settle down with a beautiful wife.”

Yoong smiled and then shortly Yul joined them.

“Looking good, Soo Young.”

“You finally wore pink!”

Yul rolled his eyes. It was a pink theme wedding. So people who hate pink didn’t have much choice.

“It’s your wedding and I’m giving you face. Tiffany was so ecstatic when she saw me coming out of the room with this pink suit.”

Yoong grinned. Yoong looks good in pink as well. It wasn’t really that bad. It was a lighter tone of pink which made it acceptable for the men to wear it. Yul didn’t have much choice anyway.

“Did she smile so widely?”

“She couldn’t stop snapping photos.”

“She’s going to love it.”

“She made Mason stood beside me as she snapped our photos together.”

“Tiffany loves it. Just don’t be a wet blanket.”

“I’m not complaining. So how are you today?”

“I’ve never felt so nervous before.”

“I saw your bride. She’s amazingly beautiful.”

“I saw her in the dress before.”

“No, I mean it. She’s glowing today. You might cry when you see her later.”

Soo Young was smiling widely. Yul and Yoong put their arms around each other and stood in front of Soo Young.

“This is your big day, brother. Although you drive us crazy all the time, but we still love you.”

Yul was solemn. Yoong nodded.

“Dude, are you planning to make me cry?”

“No, dude. I’m being serious now. Can you stop pouring cold water over it?”

Soo Young earned a smack on his back but the three guys were smiling widely.

“Hyung, I wish you the best and happiness in your marriage life with Taeyeon noona.”

“Thanks, Yoong.”

“Treat her well, Soo Young. You know how much she means to Tiffany.”

“I know. I’ll treat her well. I promise I’ll never let her cry. You’ll be my witness in this, Yoong, Yul. I’m going to make my woman happy for the rest of her life.”

The three guys nodded.

-

Taeyeon’s eyes were glistening with tears. She just couldn’t believe she’s going to get married today. Jessica and Tiffany were tearing up as well. The three best friends hugged each other.

“You’re going to be someone’s wife soon, Taeyeon.”

Jessica’s tears were trickling down her cheeks.

“Why are you crying,  Jessica?”

“You were once mine, Taeyeon. I feel sad to see you married to someone else.”

“Sica, you’re dating a gorgeous boxer.”

“YA~ You should know what I mean!”

Taeyeon giggled softly and then nodded. She hugged Jessica.

“I know what you mean, Jessica. I’m sad too. I mean we cannot hug each other so often now.”

“Why not?”

Tiffany asked.

“That gay Choi would get ballistic if he sees me hugging Taeyeon.”

Jessica offered to explain.

“We’re just friends.”

“Well, to him, I’m Taeyeon’s ex girlfriend.”

“Ah, that complicated?”

Tiffany was sarcastic and Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

“YA~ He’s not a freak. He’s just kidding, you girls know that.”

“Wow, she’s siding her husband already!”

“Hey, you know how much the both of you mean to me! We’ve been together for the longest time.”

Taeyeon huffed in desperation as the other two ladies burst into laughter. It was just a joyous occasion and Tiffany was really happy for Taeyeon. Jessica was elated to see her ex-girlfriend tying a knot with the one she loves so dearly.

“Honestly, I think Soo Young loves you the best.”

“Jessica?”

“He takes good care of you. He always appears nonchalant and an at times; but his cheesiness and dorkiness just ooze perfectly and make you smile the most. I mean I couldn’t even do what he has done for you so far.”

“Jessica’s right. You’ve been smiling so much these days, Taeyeon. I saw how attentive he was when you were with him. He has a good heart; helping others and I’m really impressed when he adopted Baekhyun because he feels the boy deserves a family.”

“That’s the reason why I feel Soo Young is more than just a dork. He’s a dork with a good heart.”

“I know you’ll be happy with him, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon agreed with both of them. She loves Soo Young because of who he is. His pure and kind heart; his generosity and his cheekiness are his best charms. She fell for him because of them.

“I love him. He’s the perfect man for me.”

That was Taeyeon’s innermost confession of Soo Young.

-