Powers

Of Angels and Demons

-Next Day-

Heechul and Hangeng were asked by the grandparents to wake everyone up. They went to wake the younger twins up last. When they entered the room they saw that Eunhyuk and Donghae were already awake, and were playing catch with a ball of electricity across the room. Donghae lost his concentration when he noticed the older pair in the room and accidentally sent a ball of electricity toward them, which Hangeng caught and dissipated it. This shocked the younger pair.

Hangeng was curious about something and before Donghae could start to apologize he asked them whose power that was originally. They weren’t sure what he was asking so he rephrased the question. “Which one of you was able to produce electricity first?” Donghae raised his hand to say that he was. “Okay we’re going to try something, Eunhyuk get ready to catch.” He said before having Heechul toss a fire ball to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was unsure at first but caught the ball of fire and was surprised that it didn’t burn him. Hangeng briefly explained how Donghae was like Heechul being able to control one element while Eunhyuk was like himself being able to use others powers.

HanChul remembered why they were asked to wake the others up and brought EunHae down to the living room because the grandparents wanted to have a meeting with everyone. With everyone gathered the grandparents started to explain that the boys would be going back to school the following week. That Siwon and Ryeowook would skip a grade while Kibum and Kyuhyun would skip two so that they could all attend the same school. Next up on the table for discussion were powers.

The boys’ grandparents wanted to know what everyone could do or see what they had an affinity for so they had an idea of what they would be able to do in the near future. Leeteuk had healing and the ability to teleport, Heechul and Hangeng explained that both sets of twins had telepathy and that Heechul could control fire and Donghae electricity, while Hangeng and Eunhyuk could use others powers.

Yesung had telekinesis and could also manipulate sound. One of the grandmothers explained that the ability to manipulate sound came from the boys’ mother. Kangin and Shindong both have suggestion and Kangin can control water while Shindong air. One of the grandfathers mumbled something saying that the suggestion most likely came from his side of the family and that it was a good thing that it was suggestion and not persuasion.

Sungmin can self heal and control ice, Siwon also had healing and telekinesis. Ryeowook was an empath and had an affinity for earth. Kibum and Kyuhyun are both technopaths, with them being that and one brother who already had sound manipulation and no one showing for vision the grandparents all agreed that Kyu and Kibum would most likely end up with vision manipulation which comes from their father’s side of the family.

 

----

A/N: sorry about the time skip

It’s been about two months since the brothers have been reunited. They’ve all gotten along pretty well with each other. A few of them have gotten into a minimal amount of trouble at school though no where near being kicked out. (Not that their grandfathers would let them be anyways.)

The twins all woke up with the sensation that it was somebody’s birthday, but they couldn’t figure out whose it was. They asked all the brothers and grandparents but it wasn’t any of their birthdays. Donghae and Eunhyuk were talking to each other as they tried to figure out whose birthday it was. “You don’t think…” Donghae started to ask his twin. “That its Sen and Sai’s birthday?” Eunhyuk finished the question for him. This pricked Heechul’s ears and he brought his twin over to the two.

“You guys know Sen and Sai?” he asked the younger pair. The four talked for a bit and made sure that they were talking about the same girls. “It would make sense that it’s their birthday, since its no ones here. Though it’s strange how we know” Hangeng said. “When was the last time you talked with them?” he asked the twins. They said that it had been a little over two months since they last heard from them. Hangeng and Heechul just nodded saying it had been about the same for them. Donghae suggested that they try to get a hold of them seeing as there were four of them so they would make the connection stronger. The others agreed. So they proceeded in contacting the twin girls to wish them a happy birthday.

 

-Midnight-

{Sen! Sai!}

{Are you two awake?}

{Yah! wake up!}

 

 

 


Suggestion:like persuasion though no where near as strong or dangerous.

Sound Manip.: the ability to manipulate sound waves and make someone hear something that’s not really there.

Vision Manip.: like sound manipulation though it’s the ability to make someone see something that’s not really there.