Chapter 23

Of Angels and Demons

 

Over the next couple of days Sen was seen clinging to one of the guys, switching mostly between HanChul, EunHae, Siwon, Leeteuk and Zhou Mi. Currently she was hanging off of Siwon’s back. “Hey monkey, are you awake back there?” Siwon chuckled. “I thought Eunhyuk was the monkey?” she asked sleepily. {You sure about that? I mean with the way you’ve been acting lately and all.} “Yah! Heechul!” said a fully awake Sen. “Aish you two, please stop” Sai pleaded.

“Does anyone else find it ironic that they are both supposed to be the older twin in their pairs?” Yesung pondered amusedly. Kibum spoke to prevent any arguments the two in question might start. “Hyung you do realize that there are siblings all over the world that fight and banter with each other. Them being the older or younger twin has nothing to do with it, it’s just coincidence. Chances are with as many of us as there are, there will be at least one more of us that Sen will banter with just as much as Heechul hyung than the rest of us.”

“Henry, Sen and Sai the Grandfathers are bringing tests home for you to see where you will be placed in school. I for one am curious where you’re levels are seeing as the grandfathers already skipped those of us who are supposed to be in High school up a couple of grades so we all could go to the same college.” Kyuhyun informed them before going back to his game. “Kyu’s and my rooms are open if you’d like to study for a bit.” Kibum pitched in. Sen hopped off Siwon’s back “I call the roof!” running out to grab a couple of books. Followed by Sai “I got the loft!” and Henry “Guess I’ll take the library…”

“Hm this’ll be interesting” Kangin said “it’s been a while since I’ve seen anyone that eager to study” as he and everyone else turned their gaze onto the bookworm and gamer. The two looked up and met their gazes “What?” “I’d start a bet on who would place where, but you two know something don’t you?” Kangin accused. In which the two just smirked and shrugged before going back to what they were doing. Kangin tossed his arms up in frustration “I swear if I didn’t know any better I’d say this family had four sets of twins instead of three!”

 

--

The boys watched over the next few days as the Grandfathers threw test after test at Henry and the twins as they past level after level. Finally the verdict was in and the boys waited in anticipation outside of the den where Henry and the twins were talking with the grandfathers.

“We’re going to let you choose, the three of you can either attend High school as seniors together or you can enter college with the rest.” {Well guys what do you think?} Sen asked the two with a raised brow. {I vote college if it’s alright with the Oppas. Henry?} Henry nodded in agreement. The three turned back to the grandfathers “Um we’d like to attend college with the rest if it’s alright with them.” “I’m sure it’ll be fine, we’ll get you enrolled and everyone will start back next week.”

Outside the room the guys knew that the three would be leaving the room any minute and practically tripped over each other as they raced back to the movie room. They reached the room to see Kibum and Kyuhyun sitting on one of the couches looking like they didn’t have a care in the world. “You knew didn’t you?” Sungmin asked going to stand before the two. “What are you talking about?” Kyuhyun tilted his head trying to hold back a smirk. “So how did they do?” Kibum asked not bothering to look up from the page he was ‘reading’. “You cheeky little…” Kangin started but was interrupted “And there they are, did you get in?” Kyuhyun asked as the twins and Henry walked in. They nodded as the five of them started talking in their own little group. “Hey hey! Got in where, why aren’t you telling the rest of us?” EunHae went off.

The twins turned back to the rest.

“Oh please we know you guys were outside the door the entire time, as if the four of you didn’t tell the rest” Sai said with her arms crossed while Sen stood next to her with a smile on her face.  “Did they switch or something?” Shindong asked. “It’s happening again – They’re doing it again” Half of the room was extremely confused. “What are you guys talking about?” Sen asked the older four. “Ah I think I know what it is. Guys just because one twin acts one way doesn’t mean the other can’t act that same way.” Sai was explaining “Here is another tidbit about your sisters; there are times where –like now- it’ll seem like we’ve swapped personalities or something. The only difference is I don’t get as snappy or snarky as Sen does. There will be times where we both are extremely quiet and times where we are both talkative. You could say it’s kind of like mood swings but it has nothing to do with what mood we’re in.” “Now that that’s settled are ya’ll just gonna stand there all day or are you going to congratulate us?” Sen asked while she hopped onto Eunhyuk’s back.

 

 



 

Heya ^^ 

I'd like to apologize for the long delay, I've actually had this chapter and a couple others for quite sometime now though after that I'm a bit blocked. The problem is that I know where I want to go just not completely sure how I'm gonna get there. Again sorry for the delay.

Also thank you to anyone who is still reading this new and old ^^