Donghae's boredom

Of Angels and Demons

 

Everyone was scattered throughout the house doing their own thing when Donghae suddenly shouted out of boredom “Aish! There’s nothing to do” the twins found the EunHae twins. “Donghae you do know that everyone in the house heard that right?” “So” he said sulkily. “You’re lucky the Granddads aren’t home at the moment” Sai told him. “Come on” Sen motioned for their brothers to follow them. Eunhyuk asked where they were going. “To train” Sen replied. “I’m not that bored” Donghae told her in which Sen crossed her arms “It’ll be fun, promise” “Alright fine” “Great! Okay we need you to get Heechul, Hangeng, and Sungmin and meet us on the roof.” Sai told them before she and her twin ran off leaving the two wondering as to what exactly they were up too.

-Roof-

They were waiting for their brothers when Zhou Mi appeared. “Hey Mimi” “Hi girls, what are you doing up here?” “Nothing really just getting ready to train-Have fun” they both answered him. Their responses made his lips quirk in a near smile “well which is it training or having fun?” he asked them. “Both” Sai said “We’re… experimenting” Sen sort of explained. “Alright… in that case I think it would be safer for me to leave” The girls could hear his chuckle as he disappeared.

Not long after, the other four twins and Sungmin showed up. “Okay so why are we here?” Heechul asked. “To train” Sen replied turning to Sungmin “Could you please lay down a thin layer of ice? We need something thin enough that it won’t support an electric current but that is will also protect the roof from burning.” Sungmin immediately started to lay down the protective layer of ice.

“Okay so this will pretty much be a training game of control by playing catch and hacky with electric and fire balls supplied by Donghae and Heechul. There really is no way to win or lose unless you lose your concentration. Also Donghae and Heechul can work on their deflection since neither can handle and element that isn’t theirs.” The ‘game’ started out slow just simply playing catch, once everyone got the hang of things the pace picked up.

Soon after the girls started experimenting with some of the dance moves they’ve picked up. Hyuk and Geng saw what they were doing and joined in. They were all having so much fun that even Heechul and Donghae didn’t notice the growing watchers. A few of which were able to join in with their own elements. And with the pace that everything was flowing all it would take is one slip and everything would end, and that is precisely what happened.

Everyone even the watchers were on the ground laughing “What a rush” Sai said looking around “Anyone hurt?” Sen asked and received a collective no. “Good” “Hey Sen, Sai” “Yes Donghae?” “Thanks for coming up with this, it was a lot of fun.” Everyone voiced their agreements. “You’re welcome” Sai noticed the sky getting darker “Um what time is it?” “Just about dinner time” Leeteuk answered. “What! Sh.. we gotta go” Sen and Sai started running back into the house “What’s wrong?!” Kangin asked.

The girls just kept running Hangeng chuckled “They said they were in the middle of writing papers when they took a break to help Donghae cure his boredom and lost track of time.” Then his brow creased “I don’t know why they didn’t just tell you this Donghae but they said not to worry about it.”