Chapter 11

Of Angels and Demons

None of the workers had the stomach to take the blood of others especially since it went to the higher ups for their own use, all but for one sick, twisted, sadistic ‘doctor’. Instead of drawing blood from his ‘patients’ (as he liked to call them) the humane way, his way was downright torture. So we have a doctor who isn’t really a doctor and patients who are actually prisoners.

He was very excited when he heard that his two new vic… er patients were mix bloods. As there weren’t many mix bloods in the facility and even though he wasn’t a real doctor he found them interesting or more so than the others anyway. He turned at the sound of the door. “Hey Dok” one of the ‘orderlies’ greeted as they wheeled the girls into the room. “New patients” he said as he rubbed his hands together with a creepy smile on his face.

The smile quickly disappeared when he noticed that the girls were asleep. “Why are they sleeping?” he asked the ‘orderlies’. “Well they kind of put up a fight.” “So you knocked them out! Why’d you even bother to bring the down here then? You know they have to be awake for me to work with them!” The ‘Doc’ was enraged that he wouldn’t be able to start his work right away.

“We’re sorry sir we’ll bring them back to their room.” “No! .....no need just put them in the chairs and I’ll get started once they wake. Just don’t let it happen again.” The ‘orderlies’ just nodded as they put the girls into the chairs.

-

Sai was the first to wake. She went to rub her neck only to find out that she couldn’t since her arms had been strapped down along with her legs. She managed to keep calm as she looked around the room. She saw Sen in the seat next to her but found no one else in the room. But just to be safe {Sen, Sen come on you gotta wake up.} Sen started to stir but it wasn’t enough. {SEN! Wake up!} “Ow Sai…” {SHH} {Sai you didn’t have to shout that loud.} {Sorry sis but we’re kind of in a predicament.}

“Ah! The patients are awake. Now we can start.” The twins looked at each other then back at the man who had spoken. “Who are you?” they asked. “Me? I’m Doctor Doktur. And you my dears are donating blood today. Shall we begin?” They didn’t give him an answer as they knew it was rhetorical and that they obviously had no choice in the matter. Also they didn’t know what creeped  them out more, the fact that he said my dears in a sickly sweet tone or at all for that matter or the gigantic smile he had when he said they were donating blood.

As he was getting things set up, they realized he was rambling on about something. “…chairs. But since it’s your first time you are in the normal chairs and I’ll go easy on ya. Unfortunately I can’t take from any major arteries today as the other doctor isn’t in today to patch you up.” After he set everything up he went to make the first cut in Sai’s arm when Sen stopped him. “wait, wait if you’re doing it that way aren’t you going to give us something to numb the pain?” “No” he replied. “If I did that the blood wouldn’t be as effective and it wouldn’t be as fun.” “How is this supposed to be fun?!” the twins asked. “I never said it would be fun for you” he said as he proceeded to slice into the girls arms. They resisted screaming at first as they knew it was part of his ‘game’ but they soon gave into the pain…..

 

-Boys-

Heechul and Hangeng were in the backyard working with Eunhyuk and Donghae on their powers when Ryeowook and Kibum came out to let them know dinner was ready. The six of them sat together at dinner as those were the only seats left. Kibum noticed that both set of twins had been scratching their arms throughout dinner. He was going to ask them if they were alright when Ryeowook suddenly cried out clutching his arms with tears running down his face. The twins were now scratching at their arms furiously. Chaos broke loose around the table as everyone was scrambling to help Ryeowook and keep the other four from scratching their arms raw. One of their grandmothers spoke up after they both woke from the trance they were in through the chaos. “Something is wrong, so so terribly wrong.” Their husbands hugged them as they were shaking from what they had seen while the brothers were helping to calm down the other five….

 

 

 


uh oh what will happen?

Hope you like the new chapter ^_^ I might add a bit more to it or just continue on the next chapter. I haven't decided, if I add more I'll let you know.

'Doctor's' name courtesy of a good friend of mine.