One doesn't simply enter another's dream...

Of Angels and Demons

 

Sai had just finished helping set the table when the boys walked in. Leeteuk asked where the grandparents were and she simply pointed at the note that had been placed in the middle of the table. It had stated that they would be gone on a business trip for at least two weeks. Everyone shrugged it off as this wasn’t anything new and sat down for breakfast.

Kangin looked around before looking to Sai “Where’s Sen at?” She took a sip of her water before answering “She’s still in bed.”

“Someone should probably check on her” Sungmin suggested. Sai shook her head “She was up late last night and since we don’t have school today I just let her sleep.”

“Alright well how’re you today? You’ve been pretty out of it for the last couple days” Siwon asked. “I feel well enough” she replied. “Mind if I check?” Siwon asked standing up and she shook her head. The others watched as he placed a hand on her head. “There doesn’t seem to be anything left.”

There was a crash and Sai took off for her and Sen’s shared room leaving the others slightly confused before anyone could react. Yesung looked around “uh anyone else get the feeling that Sen didn’t just stay up late last night?” Zhou Mi was already gone followed closely by Kibum and Kyuhyun. Right after them were Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul and Hangeng. The later four entered the room in time to see Kibum catch Sai as she was flung back from a restless Sen who still lay on the bed.

“Don’t!” Sai shouted as Leeteuk and Siwon rushed to the bedside. They froze and looked back at her “We have to wait it out.” She said grimly as she held her head. Kibum asked if she was alright as the two healers turned to her. “What’s happening, what happened?” Sai slid to the floor “Yeah I’m fine… I think. I tried entering the dream she’s in. And you can guess what happened after that.”

“Why is she like that?” Leeteuk asked. “She’s been unwillingly pulled into someone else’s dream. Meaning whoever it is has information for her/us and at least part of it is not pleasant. They also don’t want anyone interfering that’s why I was knocked back.”

Hangeng looked towards the bed “She seems to be settling down” he observed before his twin the youngest three conscious siblings “You have a lot of explaining to do.”

They shrugged “That’s fine. I think we have everything ready anyways” Kyu answered with a questioning look towards Sai who nodded.

“Serum! What serum?”

This little outburst caused Sai to round on Heechul “No fishing! Stay out of my head!” Kibum stood in front of her as if he could block her thoughts from the eldest twin “We’ll all talk when Sen wakes up.”

“Alright fine! So much for no secrets…” Heechul sulked out of the room.

“He’s right you know” everyone turned to Leeteuk “What happened to no keeping secrets?”

Sai looked up from her spot on the floor “Its not like he doesn’t know what we’ve been doing and if any one of you had asked outright what it is exactly that we’ve been doing other than homework, we would’ve told everyone sooner…. Maybe.” She shook her head “Think of it this way it was more so keeping a secret from the grandparents than anyone else.” Kibum, Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi nodded in agreement.

“You’re a part of this too?” Leeteuk groaned as he questioned Zhou Mi.

“Will everyone please shut up and go away… my head kills.” Siwon rushed to Sen’s side.

 



 

Heya...

I hate asking for comments and I know I don't have the best tack record with updating but do you have any idea how hard it is to keep writing and even updating when you recieve little to no feedback. There are 14 of you at the moment if any of you guys are still reading this could you please let me know what you think and how I'm doing. It would be much appreciated ^^

Thanks,

-Fayt 

ps. on the brighter side of things who's excited for SJ's comeback? ^^