The Guys' Story: Angel side

Of Angels and Demons

-Same time-

Background: Even though they are angels they still get into quite a lot of trouble whether they ask for it or not. (Most times not) Because they’ve been through many schools, some of the brothers get picked on for being the new kid or being a loner.

 

Six brothers meet up to eat lunch together. The eldest looked around suddenly noticing the youngest brother wasn’t there. “Has anyone seen Kibum?” Leeteuk asked. He received similar replies from everyone ranging from a simple “no” to “haven’t seen him all day.”

Shindong asked the twins if they had seen or heard from him at all that day since they were the closest to Kibum. Eunhyuk and Donghae replied with a slow no… as they were thinking. Suddenly remembering something the twins looked at each other then back at their brothers. “Didn’t you guys hear about what happened at the high school this morning?” the two asked.

Their older brothers gave them a hard look and Yesung asked what happened. “We didn’t get any of the details” Donghae started “all we heard was about a student being bullied again.” Eunhyuk picked up where his twin left off. “It never occurred to us that the student might’ve been Kibum.”

 Leeteuk gave them a pointed look and said “you better hope that it wasn’t him.” As the other three nodded in agreement. “Well there is no point in getting angry now. We need to find him even if he wasn’t that student. And if he was then we need to get to him before they do.” Sungmin said. Then he turned to ask the twins if they knew where he might be.

“The Library” they said almost nonchalantly. Their brothers just stared at them. “What.” The two said. Yesung spoke up asking what the others wanted to know. “Which library?” he asked. “The college one” they replied in a duh like tone thinking that, that was something their brothers should have known. “It’s huge” Eunhyuk said. “It’s like a fricken maze in there” Donghae said.

It finally donned on the others why the twins sounded like it was a no brainer. The college library was so big and easy to get lost in that it was the perfect hidey hole for just about anyone, especially Kibum who most likely, in the short amount of time that they’ve been at this school, already knew the library like the back of his hand.

 When the guys made it to the library they saw that they were a bit too late to prevent anything from happening. The scene before them was a disaster; the library looked like it had been almost completely destroyed. Books all over the floor, almost every shelf had been overturned, furniture had been broken as well as a few of the computers.

 Shortly before they made it to the library Kibum had been there hiding out minding his own business. He thought he wouldn’t have to deal with the guys from earlier for the rest of the day. But they had gotten smarter and checked the library. Kibum had just gotten to a good part in the book he had been reading when they found him and immediately started to bother him again. He finally gave into his temper and retaliated, which was the cause of how the library ended up in such a mess.

Unbeknownst to the brothers who stood there shocked at the condition of the library and were also looking for Kibum (who managed to walk away from the fight with only a few bruises), a very unhappy dean was standing behind them. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. The dean had them expelled thinking that they were the ones who had destroyed the library.

 


 

Note: I liked writing the demon brothers reason for being expelled a lot more than the angel brothers. Mainly because it had taken me a bit to figure out a reason for the angel brothers to be expelled from their school.

Here are the groups and their ages.

Angel group

  • Leeteuk  24
  • Yesung   23
  • Shindong 21
  • Sungmin 20
  • Eunhyuk  19
  • Donghae 19
  • Kibum      17

Demon group

  • Heechul   24
  • Hangeng 24
  • Kangin     22
  • Siwon       18
  • Ryeowook 18
  • Kyuhyun   17

At the moment Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun are still in High School. While everyone else ranges from first year college to their last. All of the schools that they've enrolled themselves in the college and high school were right next to each other.