Worries

Of Angels and Demons

 

“Why didn’t we know about this?!” Heechul’s question was mainly directed at Kibum and Kyuhyun.

“Because at the time we didn’t think to dig deeper to find the captives’ individual information so its no wonder we didn’t find that in our search.” Kibum calmly replied.

The information the file contained was about their parents. Having not seen either of them for years some of the boys were unsure how to react to the news while the rest had conflicting emotions all of which were overwhelming poor Ryeowook. Leeteuk ended up taking him to the girls’ room as well so he wouldn’t be totally alone but far enough away from the massive ball of emotion that was in the living room.

 Donghae was staring at the file, he like many of the others couldn’t believe their mom was gone it just wasn’t possible but on the other hand he was happy that their dad was still around or at least he was according to the information. The info about their dad was of course easier to believe and the fact that Sen thought he had talked to her helped make it a bit more concrete.

Suddenly a realization hit him. Although he couldn’t recall doing so he must’ve made a noise or something as he had gained everyone’s attention. He didn’t speak until his twin nudged him. “What if… Like Sen said the information isn’t detailed so what if…” he couldn’t bring himself to finish his question.

“What if Sai saw how mom died?” Shindong asked for him and Donghae nodded and leaned into Eunhyuk’s side.

“The file only said that she died, could Sai really pick something up from that?” Sungmin asked.

 “Well her main power is premonition which is a power none of us know a lot about but I do know that if the person is strong enough they can sometimes see things from the past as well” Hangeng said.

“I just hope for her sake that she saw something else than what we think she saw” Siwon sent a questioning look to the other twins who immediately shook their heads. “She became aware of everything the moment Hyuk touched her. The only thing any of us would’ve picked up was her rush to hide and block everything from us” Heechul answered.

This information hit everyone like a brick it was even harder than what they found in the file. Kangin threw a pillow across the room in frustration “We’re the ones who are supposed to protect them not the other way around!”

 Yesung nodded and turned to Leeteuk “Is there any chance we can talk them into sitting out when we run this thing?”

Leeteuk looked to his youngest brothers before speaking. “I didn’t think so” he said under his breath before he finally answered Yesung’s question “I highly doubt it.”

“The Grandparents wont be back for another week” Zhou Mi spoke up slightly changing the subject, “When are we gonna do this?”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes “Sen said this weekend.” A collective ‘SLEEP!’ sounded through the house.

“That gives us two days to finish putting things together and the girls plenty of time to rest up” Kibum said.

 “Are two days going to be enough time?” Yesung was a bit unsure.

 Kyuhyun grinned, mind you grinned not smirked which left some of the others a bit unsettled. “Two days is more than enough.”

 Meanwhile Sen actually listened to her family for once and went back to sleep while Ryeowook focused his powers on Sai trying to calm her down. She hadn’t stopped crying yet but at least she wasn’t hysterical. Ryeowook was sitting on Sai’s bed with her as she rested her head on his shoulder. She was still really sensitive and could tell he was going to ask something. “Please don’t ask about it” she pleaded softly.

“I wasn’t going to and won’t ask about what you saw” he took her hand. “I was just wondering why I didn’t feel anything. We don’t know how long you were in that state for. If I had felt anything we would’ve been alerted sooner.” He watched as her face scrunched up in thought.

“It could be that except for what shows on my face that my emotions are either blocked or they shut down. It might be a self preservation thing. Like what if that happened while Sen and I were on the run and the other side had empaths working with them. Every vision varies in strength the last thing I or anyone else who is with me at the time needs is for my emotions to be raging out of control. It would be like a neon sign saying here we are.” 

“I’ve never thought about that” the two turned to find Leeteuk at the door. “Just checking to see how you three were doing.”

“We’re fine” the two conscious answered “And she will be” Sai nodded towards her twin.

 

 


 

Heya ^^ 

So the file contained information about their parents. Ugh I can't even begin to imagin what Sai saw in the previous chapter. Anyways theres another chapter coming shortly after this and I mean same day shortness. Thanks for commenting evilminic00kies! I'm glad I was able to pique your curiousity ^^ 

- Fayt