The Guys' Story: Demon Side

Of Angels and Demons

-Back to about two months ago-

Background: These boys tend to be pranksters (though not all of them, some of them prefer to keep to themselves.) They tend to get in trouble quite often usually because of a fight that was the result of a prank, or from getting even for picking on one of the brothers.

 

Its lunch time and the hallways are quiet except for the sound of feet pounding down the halls, as two boys ditch their pursuers and make their way out to the bleachers by the soccer fields where their twin older brothers are waiting for them. (One of their usual lunchtime meeting places.)

As Kangin and Kyuhyun stood in front of their brothers trying to catch their breaths, the twins took one look at their brothers before Heechul asks “Do we even want to know what happened?” The two who had just gotten their breathing under control suddenly burst out laughing.

“I’ll take that as a no.” Hangeng said. “By the way, where are the other two?” “Ryeowook is with Siwon, who is healing his wounds.” Kangin replied, before deciding to let Kyuhyun tell the rest. “Don’t worry” he said “It’s just a bit of rope burn and some scrapes and bruises and maybe a small sprain as well.”

The twins knowing full well that Ryeowook was a lot stronger than he looks, couldn’t help but be curious about what happened. Seeing the look on their faces Kyuhyun decided to finish telling them what happened before they bombarded him with questions. “I found him tied up in the broom closet, helped him out then brought him to where Siwon and Kangin were. After he told us what happened, Kangin hyung and I decided we’d go have some fun and left him in Siwon’s hands.”

 “Once again I don’t think we want to know what you two did…” {Speak for yourself. Heechul said} While his twin just rolls his eyes. “But it looks like we are about to find out.” Hangeng finished as he nodded in the direction of the group of guys heading their way, who didn’t look all that friendly in his opinion.  The brothers carry on with their conversation as the group makes its way over to them.

When the group finally stopped in front of the brothers, Heechul looked at the group before them with a blank expression and calmly asks “may we help you?” The leader who seemed taken aback must’ve seen a glint of something in his eyes that didn’t match the blank expression he held or his tone of voice.

It had taken him a bit before he answered back. “Those two” he said as he pointed at Kangin and Kyuhyun. “owe my cousins an apology.” “What a bunch of croc!” Kangin suddenly burst out. After the twins yell at him to shut up, Heechul asked the leader why two of his brothers needed to apologize to his cousins.

 “They dressed them up in drag, pushed them into the lunch room for everyone to see. And if that wasn’t bad enough they some how broadcasted it on all the TVs and computers at both schools!” the leader explained.

As Kyuhyun and Kangin try to contain another bought of laughter, Hangeng spoke up saying “I don’t see why our brothers need to apologize at all. It seems to me that what they ‘supposedly’ did to your cousins was a pretty fair trade for what YOUR cousins did to one of OUR brothers.” This shocked the leader who hadn’t known that his cousins had done something before hand.

Heechul who was starting to get bored of the whole thing said “Let me get this straight. Your two cousins who look like pretty good sized guys were forced into drag by our two brothers? Think about it, two vs. two and with the size of your cousins, my brothers would have had quite a hard time dressing them up unless they drugged one of them which would have taken too long. The way I see it your cousins must’ve dressed up some what willingly.”

That did not go over very well and Heechul got exactly the result he wanted which was a fight. The end result of the payback ‘prank’ for Ryeowook and the fight: the brothers won, but were kicked out of yet another school because they had run out of warnings.