Rescue

Of Angels and Demons

 

Warning bells, whistles and other alarms were going off all over the building. Sounds of running, possible screaming and doors being slammed open could be heard as well. Things had not been going as well as they had planned. They had been unsuccessful in capturing the ones running the facility as they had escaped by helicopter. So now they (with the help of the guards) were evacuating everyone that was left out of the place, as well as searching for the girls.

The four along with Kibum were in charge of finding the twins. “I think they’re in here” Donghae said before they broke the door down. It was finally the correct room. They rushed to the girls, and saw the IV’s. Heechul and Donghae were about to pull the IV’s out when Henry spoke up. “No! Don’t take those out its what is keeping them stable.” Kibum and Hangeng looked at the bags just to make sure that he was telling the truth and nodded to let the other two know that it was okay. 

Eunhyuk and Hangeng went to wake the girls so they could get out of the place before it was too late. They just barely got them to wake, as they picked them up Sen had muttered something about Zhou Mi and Henry and that they needed to go with them. “Seasoning…” Heechul mused. Kibum was already next door opening their door. “I assume you two are Zhou Mi and Henry?” When they nodded he gestured for them to follow.

Even though the building had been set to self destruct, they had set up tons of fireworks to ensure that it would catch peoples’ attention so someone would find the rest of the people they were leaving behind.

Kibum, Zhou Mi and Henry met up with the rest at the cars. “Who are these two?” Shindong asked. “It doesn’t matter right now, we’ll explain later” Eunhyuk said, getting out of the car. He turned to the two in question “Can you ride with us? Sen is still out of it but she keeps asking for you.” They just nodded. “Alright” Hangeng said “We need to rearrange drivers and seating. We need Leeteuk and Siwon in the second car for the girls, Chullie are you able to drive? If not I will.” “You can” Heechul told him.

“Eunhyuk and Donghae you sit in the back with Henry, Zhou Mi you can sit between Leeteuk and Siwon. We need them to work on healing the girls. So they will sit on their laps. Everyone else is in the first car.” “Kangin you want to drive?” Yesung asked. “Sure hyung.” And with that Leeteuk tossed him the keys.