Dreams

Of Angels and Demons

The next morning HanChul and EunHae met with their grandparents. “So how do we locate them?” Heechul asked. “We’ll get to that in a bit” said the Demon Grandfather. “But first we need to know that the pain has stopped.” “Well it’s still there but it’s not as intense, meaning that whatever was being done to them has stopped.” Eunhyuk explained. “Good then we can proceed” the Angel Grandfather said. “They should be sleeping, which will make this easier on them after what has happened.”

The boys sat around the table along with their grandparents. The grandmothers explained that the girls may have similar powers to them which were dream walking and premonitions, which would make it a lot easier for when they would place the boys’ consciousness into the girls’ dreams so that they would be able to talk to them without actually waking them up. “But that still doesn’t explain how we locate them” Hengeng said. Their grandfathers told them not to worry about that part that they would take care of it and that the boys just needed to talk to the girls for their part.

Dream State

The boys were thrown into the dream realm of the twins. It was black at first and they were unsure of what to do. But then a path suddenly opened up ahead of them and they decided to follow it. The path led them to an open field where they could see two figures goofing around while they played pass with a soccer ball. Even though they never laid eyes on the girls before they were certain that the two passing the ball were Sen and Sai. They were happy to see that they could be so care free in their dreams even after what had happened to them.

One of the girls kicked the ball too hard, it went past her sister and landed by the guys. Donghae picked it up as they walked over to the girls. “Thank you!” said the one with purple eyes, when he handed the ball back. “Yeah no problem” he replied. The girl was starting to turn away when he spoke but quickly turned back. “Wait say that again or anything for that matter.” Donghae quickly complied with her request. “Um…no problem” he said a bit unsure.

“Donghae?!” the girls suddenly asked. He just simply nodded. They looked at the other three understanding who they must be. “Omo how…why…we’re not dreaming are we?” the blue eyed twin suddenly asked. The boys finally recognized who was who now that both have spoken. “Yes Sai” Hangeng said while the others were chuckling. “Sadly this is just a dream, even though we really are talking to you.” “Aw I hoped we were meeting for real” Sai complained. “Don’t worry you’ll be able to see us for real soon enough” Eunhyuk said trying to console her.

The girls had each given a hug to the three who had spoken as they knew for sure who they were. Sen turned to the last one “You must be Heechul” She said as he nodded with a smile on his face. She and Sai ran over and gave him a hug. “Now” Sen said, “Would you like to tell us what’s going on, how you guys are here?” Heechul explained to them everything that had happened on their end and how they were trying to locate them so they could get them out of where ever they were. Eunhyuk asked the twins if they knew where they were. They told him no then went on to explain everything that happened at their end.

HanChul felt a tug and knew that it was time to go. “It seems like they were able to locate where you’re being held” Hangeng said. “We’re being called back, so we need to go.” They said their goodbyes. “Hang in there you two and we’ll get you out of there soon” Heechul said as they started to disappear.