Chapter 47

Of Angels and Demons

Kibum and Sen joined the rest. Even though they were going to tell the others about their mom she had no intentions of letting anyone in her head just yet. Unfortunately the choice isn’t always ours to make. A wave of power alerting them that Lynn was having another nightmare hit, catching the already beyond exhausted Sen off guard. Causing her to lose her balance.

She turned herself and dropped sitting on the ground. Her back bumped against Heechul’s and stayed there. She grimaced at the contact, her mind now wide open to him. She didn’t have the energy to block him out. But leaning against him was better than tripping over him.

“Sen!” Leeteuk was in front of her, hands posed but he hesitated. She clearly needed help but she had purposely stayed away from Siwon and him for a reason and he didn’t want to ruin her trust.

“Why aren’t you doing anything?!” Donghae was on his feet.

Although furious at what she had kept from them, Heechul was trying to block the flow of information from the other three but some of it leaked through. There was a lot.

“Sen?” Leeteuk called softly ignoring Donghae. She nodded giving him permission. He placed one hand on her forehead and the other over her heart. He took a sharp intake of breath. Kibum removed the elder’s hands at that. “I think this’ll have to be one of those little bit at a time, times.” 

Leeteuk nodded and looked around. Hyuk and Shindong were holding onto Donghae.  Kyuhyun and Kibum had worked a manipulation so that no one else on campus bothered them. Everyone else had pretty much stayed in their spots and looked on with concern.

“Let’s get you home” he turned back to Sen who shook her head. “I’ll be fine. If I go home now the Grandparents will know something is wrong and I definitely don’t have the energy to get into it with them at the moment even if all of you were there to help.”

“I really-”

“She’ll be fine Teuk” Heechul interrupted him, helping Sen up “You and I are going to have a long talk later.” She squared her shoulders and nodded. “Me too” Sai stood next to Sen.

“Will someone please explain what’s going on?” Sungmin asked.

“Well…-” Sai started to answer him.

“No” Sen cut her off.

“But you said-”

“I know but this isn’t exactly the place they should find out stuff like this. Wait till we get home.”

“That can’t mean anything good” Shindong muttered.

“You think?” Kangin hit his shoulder “Leeteuk can’t even help our sister for long because she’s holding that much pain.”

“Henry do you know anything about what they’ve been doing?” Yesung gestured to the girls.

Henry shook his head “Why are you guys just now starting to question them? What did you think they’ve just been tired because they’ve been up late studying for the midterms?”

 Sai overheard them, “Please don’t start fighting over something of which you don’t know any of the details yet.” Sen excused herself to go back to the library, Kyuhyun followed her this time.

“What about your classes?” Siwon called after her. She just waved a hand in response.

“She’ll catch up. She’s past the point of being able to pay attention in class. And seeing how things are that bad even though she really should just go home she really shouldn’t at the same time” Eunhyuk pointed out.

Everyone turned their attention on Sai who raised her hands before gathering her things. “Don’t look at me. She’s right this isn’t the place. Ask me when we get home, preferably out of the grandparents hearing range. I’ve gotta get to history.” She ran off.