Beginning of an end

Of Angels and Demons

 

“So how do we know if they’ve been given the serum?” Sungmin asked over the radio. They were currently on their way to the facility.

“We don’t” Sen replied so everyone could hear “It’s too risky to check in about that. We’ll just have to hope that everything worked out on their end.”

Kibum and Kyuhyun had spent the last two days putting the finishing touches on a communication device that was tuned to the twins’ telepathy wave length so it would be impossible for anyone at the facility to accidentally come across their conversations. They made enough sets for everyone except for the three sets of twins. For obvious reasons.

“So… What are we going to do about dad?” Yesung ventured.

“Of course he’s first priority” Shindong said.

“Wrong” there was a hard edge to Sai’s voice that would’ve been expected from her twin but not her.

Hangeng looked at her through the rearview mirror but Shindong and Yesung’s voices sounded over the radio “Why?!”  The next thing everyone heard was the sound of heads being slapped “Because if we make this about dad everything will fall apart. So shut up and stick to the plan.”

“Yah! Who put you two in the same vehicle?” Yesung retorted and Kangin snickered from the front seat happy he wasn’t in the same van as Heechul and Kyuhyun.

***

The first ones to enter the building were Kangin, Shindong, Kibum and Kyuhyun.

Although Zhou Mi had some friends among the guards it didn’t mean that the rest were on their side. That’s where Kangin and Shindong came in. They were to push the other guards with a strong suggestion to help them. Those that it didn’t work on were brought outside where Sen with help from Eunhyuk and Sai put them in a deep dream state where they couldn’t hurt anyone or hinder the plans.

Kibum and Kyuhyun immediately made their way to the control room feeding the computers the images they wanted the cameras to show. So if anyone was curious and wanted to look they would see the guards still making their rounds and the captives still in their rooms.

 Leeteuk, Ryeowook, Henry and Zhou Mi were in charge of evac detail with the help of the guards. Once they started bringing people out of the building the rest went on ahead.

***

Sai froze in her spot and the others watched as her head nodded like she was answering someone. She looked up “Yesung, Siwon. I know where dad is if you’d like to go find him. We may need his help if he’s up to it.” They nodded and she placed an image of a map in their minds showing them the way. The two turned down a corridor as the rest continued their way to the higher-ups.

It wasn’t long before they were interrupted by a knife that just barely grazed Sungmin’s cheek.

“Well, well. If it isn’t my favorite set of twins.”

 Everyone turned to see the mad doctor Dr. Doktor standing in the doorway. The elder twins hissed as they instantly knew he was the man who put their sisters through so much pain.

“Oh look you brought friends.” His eyes lit up as he pointed at Sungmin “Ooh and that one can heal himself!” he clapped his hands in joy thinking of how much fun he could have.

“You guys go ahead” Sen pulled the knife out of the wall.

Heechul shook his head “like hell we’re leaving the two of you alone with him again!”

Her eyes flashed one black one purple “He needs to be dealt with. We’ll catch up with you. Now Go!” Donghae and Hangeng tugged on Heechul’s arms and the five of them went on.

Sen immediately threw the knife back at him and Sai followed with a lightning ball successfully herding the man back into the room. He chuckled “You should’ve let them stay.”

 “Oh and why’s that?” Sai questioned momentarily taking his attention away from Sen. “We’re not restrained this time. I think we can handle you.” Doktor dodged the barrage of blades Sen had set off behind him.

“Is that all you’ve got?” he laughed.

The ‘Stay calm’ from Zhou Mi sounded in their heads a second too late as Sen started to throw most of what she had at him: lightning, fire, ice and pretty much any sharp object in the room her mind could find. Sai did the same following her sister’s lead. They stopped the second they realized the mad doctor was easily dodging or throwing back each one of their volleys.

“That, that’s not possible” the girls shook their heads and grabbed each others hand.

“Oh isn’t it?” he grinned “you didn’t really think I was stupid enough to work here and not know what the blood was for did you?”

()

Sen nodded slightly in response to her twin (of all the powers he could’ve gotten…) 

(What do we do?) Sai eyed the man cautiously.

(He might be able to fight using the power from the blood but what about hand to hand?)

“Would you girls mind sharing with the rest of the class?!” not liking how quiet they were being he threw ice shards at them separating the two as they both rolled to dodge his attack.

“Not really” Sen sneered “but if you insist.”

Sai threw water in his face catching him off guard as Sen punched him in the face. Sai continued with a kick to his chest as Sen swept his legs out from under him.

“You really shouldn’t have done that.” He said darkly as he got up. His eyes were glowing red.

(He is human right?) Sai looked to her sister who nodded.

(As far as I know. And there’s no reason for him to drink the blood if he wasn’t)

Doktor returned every blow he received from them without moving a muscle. Sen caught on at the last second and managed to flip herself around so she was back on her feet. The girls dropped to their knees before they could move to attack him again. Sai held her midsection and Sen her head.

The man tisked “This isn’t going to be nearly as fun as cutting you up but you asked for it.”

Sai watched as Sen’s nose started bleeding. He had control over their blood. Go figure, she would’ve rolled her eyes if she wasn’t in so much pain. “If…” she was finding it hard to breathe “If you’re going to kill us this way. Why-”

 “Why not the same way?” she nodded weakly “different results. It wouldn’t be as fun if it were the same.” He clapped his hands in joy when she started coughing up blood. “I can’t wait to get my hands on those boys. Especially the one who can heal himself.”

There was a figure behind the man. The girls’ eyes widened when the mad doctor dropped to his knees with a blade protruding through his chest.



 

I hope everyone liked this update and I am currently working on the next chapter. Also thank you to the new subscriber I hope you're enjoying this fic and as always the same goes for the rest of you lovely readers ^^

Until next time

-Fayt ^^