The women of our family are scary

Of Angels and Demons

(Sen, I think we should switch)

Sen closed her eyes (No) she knew exactly why her twin wanted to pull a switch and she had absolutely no intentions to do so.

(But-)

(No, she hurt you)

 Sai was still at dinner so she refrained from shaking her head (They didn’t mean too, they were trying to help)

 Sen stomped once on the floor and everyone’s heads turned towards the ceiling. (They didn’t need to show you her other death in order to help! It was completely unnecessary.)

The younger sighed as it no longer mattered if the others knew they were talking or not (Do it for me)

Sen rolled her eyes and inclined her head just so, clearing her mind.

Zhou Mi nudges Sai “What are the two of you planning now?” She stares at him for a few seconds before a slow smile graces her lips and she responds “Nothing.”

--

The next morning Sen and Sai could be found on the roof. They’ve been there since early morning and none of the boys could get either of them to come down or get what they thought was their real reason for being up there. There had been a strange energy in the house that they had to get away from for a bit.

They knew what it was from and just like Sen had said the night before their grandparents arrived home late in the morning… The girls decided to wait things out a little longer and listened in on the happening inside, through their brothers.

“Tell me none of you had anything to do with the incident the other day?” the demon grandfather started slow.

“What are you talking about?” Heechul questioned back equally slow. (Wrong move) Sen thought.

“The facility! It’s all over the news!”

“We had nothing to do with the explosion” Leeteuk raised his head just so.

(They’re totally egging them on) Sai worried her lower lip. (Maybe we should-) Sen laid and hand on her shoulder and they listened as a new voice entered the argument briefly saving the guys from the full force of their granddads’ anger.

 “Dad…” The Demon grandfather turned around facing the doorway “Lynn…” he choked out. The guys watched on as she ran into his arms and they were joined by the other three grandparents. The granddads had been calmed down a bit by Lynn’s appearance but it didn’t mean the guys were off the hook and they knew it when the Angel grandfather turned to them.

“Don’t you think for a second that bringing home family members every time you do something stupid will keep you out of trouble.”

(That’s it) Borrowing Leeteuk’s power the girls appeared in front of the adults.  “Stupid?” Sen said a dark edge to her voice “When is saving hundreds of people stupid? That and it seems like you need another reminder that one of your children who was presumably dead is back and standing right in front of you.” She nodded towards her mother “We did what you couldn’t or maybe even wouldn’t.”

“It’s okay” Hangeng rested a hand on her shoulder. She moved away from his touch “No it really isn’t”

“Why don’t we all have a seat and we can talk about this calmly” the Angel grandmother suggested.

“Your parents, like you, were never meant to have anything to do with the group behind the facility. We’ve never been sure how they acquired the information but they had put together a list of Angels and Demons with the purest bloodlines. Your parents were on that list and because of it they were hunted.”

“The separation” Kyuhyun commented.

The Demon grandmother nodded “Yes that was the reason for it so they could keep you boys safe, had we known about your sisters we would’ve taken them in sooner.”

“Against our fathers’ wishes your father and I joined a faction of their group hoping to help put an end to them and the disappearances. Unfortunately we had some false Intel and ended up being captured in the end.”

Her father patted her hand “We lost contact with them sometime before they were captured. And the news of their capture was the last we heard of them. We did everything we could think of and were never able to find anything that could tell us whether they were still alive or not.”

Everyone was quiet; until Sai slammed her hand on the table before her “You gave up on them. You gave up on your own kids and you think you have the right to yell at any of us and tell us what we did was stupid?! You have eyes and ears everywhere; I’m surprised you weren’t home last night. How is it that you weren’t able to find your own kids? Not to mention the fact that after they went missing and you assumed they were dead you gave up and stopped fighting against that group! Which then years later had taken four of your grandkids. Two of which you supposedly didn’t know existed but I’m starting to doubt that now. And you have the gall to yell at us for ending the group who took six members of your family and killed your son!”

“Sen that’s enough” Lynn called her softly.

She turned to her mother eyes wide “How did-” she out, luckily Kangin was right next to her and was able to catch her.

“How did you know?” Sai stood, wide eyes once again shining the vibrant blue she was known for.

“You don’t think I know my own daughters’ temperaments?” Lynn tapped her head “I may not have physically been with you as you grew up but that didn’t mean I never checked in to see how you were.”

Ryeowook shivered and mumbled something to Shindong who burst out laughing, relieving any tension that had been left in the room. “Yes they are” he replied leaving the others confused. Maybe he would tell them later...

 

“The women of our family are scary” - Ryeowook   


Heya ^^

So apologies if anyone was confused at all reading this chapter. The girls did switch but only started acting like the other twin once they appeared in front of everyone. heheh I did a pretty wonky job didn't I? If there is anything else that needs to be sorted out, please don't hesitate to ask :) 

I think this story is finally starting to wind down, I don't know how many chapters are left as they have yet to be written but we'll see. 

On a lighter note: I hope 2013 is treating ya'll well! ^^

- Fayt