Their Story

Of Angels and Demons

 It was a little over a year after the separation when two little girls were born and left in the hands of an orphanage. No one knew just how special these two girls would be, not even the parents who left them at the orphanage knew. If they had known they would have left them in a safer place. When the girls were five the orphanage burned down, luckily no one had been hurt in the fire. All of the children were transferred to different orphanages in the surrounding areas.

 

???(POV)                                                                                                                                                                                     We figured out early on about the adoption process. We found out that the families that came looking to adopt, wanted only one boy or one girl. No one was ever looking to adopt more than one child at a time. Most of the families were looking to adopt a girl. Well we had no intentions of ever being separated from each other. It helped when growing up in the orphanages that there hadn’t been many girls, (Due to the fact that most of them had been adopted.) Being around boys most of the time, no one wanted to adopt little girls who acted like boys. Not to mention the fact that we got in just as much trouble if not more than the boys. When we were nine almost ten, the orphanage finally gave up on us and sent us off into the foster care system. We were eleven when we were finally fed up with the first house. Before we left, we cut our hair and hid our faces with hats. That was the first time we were on our own and the beginning of a cat and mouse game with the system and occasional authorities that lasted for about two and a half years.

 

Sen’s (POV)                                                                                                                                            

we are currently in our room of the sixth and what should be the last foster home we’ll ever see. I’ve got to admit that it’s not so bad having a proper roof over our heads (at least for sleeping anyways.) Though nothing can beat all the times when Sai and I have been out on our own. Other than the fact that we pretty much couldn’t stand any of the families that we’ve been stuck with. Originally that had been our reason for leaving and going out on our own at first. Though after a while the reason started to change, (other than the fact that we liked being out on our own.) We started trying to find someone (or well more like someones.) We’re not quite sure who they are, where they are, or why we feel like we should find them, we just do.

 

___(POV)

Sai: Sen? Sen...woohoo Sen (waves hand in front of Sen's face.)

Sen: Huh? What? oh sorry Sai.

Sai: You spaced. What were you thinking about?

Sen: The times that we've managed to get away from all our crazy foster families, among other things.

Sai: Crazy is right! {nearly all the foster families we've had have had nothing but girls in the family. Except for two who also had boys. And every time they've all tried to make us as girly as possible!}

Twins thoughts: pink...dressess... and mor pink...(Shudder)

Sen: Sai calm down a bit please. Yes they've tried but they've all failed. And could you please stop reverting to shouting in my head whenever you get worked up about something?

Sai: Sorry. you know I don't mean to, it's a habit. Oh yeah what other things?

Sen: {now she remembers.....}

Sai: Ya know I heard that....

Sen: [oops] sorry.

Sai: hehe it's fine. you were thinking about them again weren't you?

Sen: Yup. I hope we're able to find them this time. Really want to know who they're supposed to be to us.

Sai: Yeah me too. And it's been a while since we've heard from any of the four.

----It's late, lights out ten minutes.

Sen/Sai: Kay!

Sai: {ugh, when do we leave again?}

Sen: { The day after our birthday, so just a few more days then we're gone.}

Sai: {Can't wait}

Sen: {I know me too.} Night.

Sai: Night.