Chapter 14

Of Angels and Demons

The four woke to see that the rest of their brothers including Ryeowook had joined them and their grandparents in the room. “So we know where they are?” Donghae asked and the grandparents nodded. “Awesome so what’s the plan?” Kangin asked. The grandfathers had a quick discussion off to the side then explained to everyone what was going to happen. “Hold it” Heechul said. “We may have to tweak that just a bit.” When everyone (not including the twins) asked why Heechul let the other three explain what they found out.

“The place where Sen and Sai are being held is basically a blood bank. That would be the easiest way of explaining it. Apparently there are some humans who are very greedy and power hungry that want more control in the world. We found out that Sen and Sai are a lot more like us than we thought. They are also mixed bloods. They are not the only ones of our kind at this place. There are also full blood Angels and Demons being held there also.” “Why are they holding Angels and Demons there?” Yesung asked. Heechul spoke up, “Remember when they said the place was like a blood bank?” everyone nodded. “Well they take blood from those that are kept there and give it to the higher ups aka the greedy power hungry control freak humans. Apparently our blood gives them powers.”

“So that’s who we’re up against” the Demon grandfather said. “You know who’s behind this? Siwon asked. “Not specifically no. I’ve got an idea of who is at the top but I can’t be sure. Heechul is right though this new information changes everything.”

The grandfathers dismissed the boys so they could do some major revising of their original plan. Meanwhile the boys had some ideas of their own. “Alright Leeteuk started, “Did anyone manage to pick up the location of the place?” Hangeng and Eunhyuk raised their hands. Fortunately when they were all in the other room with their grandparents Ryeowook had chosen to stand by the two. They had borrowed his power and used it to warp theirs so they could get the location details from the grandparents. “Great" Heechul Said, he was on the same page as Leeteuk. “Could the two of you give that information to Kibum and Kyuhyun?” he asked.

They nodded and Leeteuk took over again. “Kibum and Kyu can you…” he wasn’t able to finish because the two started talking at once getting excited about what they were about to do. “You want us to hack into their systems to get maps and find as much information about that place and those behind it as we can” they said. “Uh yeah” Leeteuk replied as the two started to drag Hangeng and Eunhyuk away so they could get started.  “Make sure you let Geng and Hyuk help if you need it” he managed before they were out of hearing range.

“Do you seriously think those two will need their help?” Sungmin asked him. “Not really but you never know with those two. Our baby brothers can be really scary when it comes to technology” he said. “Are you kidding? Those two may be the youngest but they can be plain scary at anytime, technology does not need to be involved.” Shindong said as the others started laughing. Suddenly a “We heard that” came from the two who were being talked about and silenced the room, everyone knew the two were not it the room but in another part of the house. “Yeah…not scary at all” Shindong said and they all started laughing again.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit shorter than the others. But this week is the last week of classes for this semester and next week I have finals. And I wanted to get this chapter up. This will probably be the last one until after next week. Good luck to those who also have finals or other tests coming up! ^_^