Chapter 15

Of Angels and Demons

The girls had been so exhausted from their first session with the ‘Doc’ and loss of blood that they slept for a day and a half. When they hadn’t woken up the first day Zhou Mi had gone to make sure they were still breathing. The first to wake was Sen followed shortly by Sai.

Sen sat up and looked toward the other room. Only seeing Henry she asked where Zhou Mi was. “Oh you’re up, he’s out getting food for you two.” “How and why?” Sai asked knowing how his power worked they should still be able to see the other Zhou Mi in the room. “He’s on good terms with one of the guards, don’t ask me how, and because the crap food that they provide will definitely not be enough for you. Do you two realize that you’ve been out for about a day and a half?” Henry finished as the girls were saying how they weren’t hungry.

Just then Zhou Mi walked in carrying a bag full of fruits and bread. He saw that they were awake. “Good morning sleepy heads” he said with a bright smile as he set his findings out on a small table that was in the room. Upon seeing the food that Zhou Mi brought back the girls’ stomachs started complaining almost simultaneously and rather loudly at that.

Henry burst out laughing asking if they were still going to stand by what they had just gotten done telling him just minutes before. Zhou Mi started passing them food through the bars telling them to just ignore the slop that was on the tray by the door assuring them that he brought back plenty and that they should eat their fill. The girls had moved one of the beds against the bars. “Thanks Mimi” they said as they sat on the bed and started to eat.

“You two must’ve been pretty worn out as it didn’t seem like you had any nightmares.” Zhou Mi said. “We’re kind of living in one right now” Sen said as she motioned to her arms. “Besides we never have nightmares” she added. “Really, never?” Henry asked “Not even when you were little?” “Nope, never” said the girls as they shook their heads. “You still dream though right?” “Just because we don't have nightmares doesn’t mean we don’t have dreams.” Sen said. “Besides I’m a dream walker.”

“That may very well be the reason neither of you get nightmares.” Zhou Mi pointed out. “Wait, dream walker?” Henry said sounding a bit alarmed, “You haven’t?” he started to ask not liking the idea of someone being in his head. Sen giggled “No I haven’t seen either of your dreams. I’ve only been able to see a certain group of people’s dreams, though I’m sure that I could see other people who are not of that group’s dreams if I tried.” {Speaking of dreams…I can’t believe that we finally got to meet them…well sort of, and not all of them only the four that we’ve talked to… AND THEY’RE COMING TO GET US OUT OF HERE!} {Sai you’re rambling. I know I can’t wait to finally meet them for real.}

The boys unaware of the twins’ internal conversation noticed that they seemed really happy about something and decided to ask about it. Sai looked to Sen {should we tell them?} {I don’t see why not. It’s not like we don’t trust them and they are in the same boat.} “So you know how we were just talking about nightmares and dreams? Well even though we didn’t have any nightmares while we were out we did dream….” Sen said as they started to explain about their friends and their dream.  

 

-Guys-

The brothers were hanging out in the video room waiting for Kibum, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Hangeng to be done, when the four walked in. Kangin asked if they got everything. Kibum and Kyuhyun, who had taken in the lack of seating when they entered the room, nodded and proceeded to collapse and curl up on Siwon and Leeteuk’s laps. “Are they alright?”  Yesung asked. “Yeah they’re fine. Just a bit worn out” Hangeng started to explain as he and Eunhyuk found spots on the floor. “Information overload, this thing is a lot bigger than we thought. The facility where Sen and Sai are being held is not the only one. Though we need to focus on that one first and we’ll worry about the others later.”

“So what’s the plan?” Shindong asked no one in particular. “We’ll let these two rest first before we go over the information and decide on what we’re going to do. Though I think we should wait and see what the Granddads are planning before we act on our own plan.” Heechul said as he got up heading toward the door with Donghae and their counterparts who had just sat down. “Where are you going?” Leeteuk asked. “To talk with someone” was all they said before walking out. “Why don’t they just say the twins?” Shindong asked. “Old habit?” replied Sungmin. “Does anyone else find it weird how they have their internal conversations at the same time as talking with the rest of us?” Yesung asked in which he received mixed replies.

 

-HanChul's room-

{Hi girls} Hangeng said while they waited for a reply.

{Hey Han, are we talking to everyone?}

{Yes} the others said.

{Hi guys, what's up?}

{Well we're kind of waiting on our granparents, can you guys hang in there for a few more days?}

{Yeah, we know you're going to get us out. It's only a few more days, we'll be fine. Don't worry.}

{Okay, you two try to keep safe.}

{Will do.}

"That's just it" Donghae said, "we do worry."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay new chapter, hope you like it. Sorry if its a bit draggy in some parts.

Please comment every now and then so I know how I'm doing.

Also I'm on winter break so I should have more time to write and update. Though I'm not making any promises.