Getting to know the twins......

Of Angels and Demons

 

The twins were in the bathroom after they had both taken showers. “Maybe we should have asked for a change of clothes” Sai said looking at the condition her twin’s clothes were in knowing hers looked no better. “Yeah we can ask when we are done. Now stand still unless you want to lose an ear.” {Just remember to keep it a bit longer than what you want yours} “I know I know” Sen said as she started cutting Sai’s hair.

When they finished they stopped a maid on the way back to their room “excuse me miss? Do you know where we can get a change of clothes?” Sen asked. “Ah yes your grandmothers stocked your closet for you” {uh oh} they said as they looked at each other. “Great thanks!” they said sweetly with smiles on their faces before rushing off to their room. “No way! What are we five?” Sai said when they saw the contents of their closet. {Kyuhyun and Kibum?} Sen asked. “Took the words right out of my head.”

In the search for the youngest of their brothers the twins found everyone in the movie room. “There they are” Kangin said “can we start now?” “Not quite yet” the two said from the doorway. “Um Kibum, Kyuhyun we were wondering if we could borrow a pair of shorts and a top?” The two looked at each other and Kibum nodded “Sure” Kyu said “Help your selves. Do you know where our rooms are?” “Yup, Great thanks!” they said as they took off down the hall “Hey wait!” Heechul shouted. “Aish those two” he said shaking his head as he looked to Hangeng “Did they cut their hair again?” “Yup”

“What do you mean again?” Leeteuk asked. “You’ll find out when they…” {Hey Hyukkie can I borrow a hat? And Chullie you guys can start filling them in, we don’t really want to. But we’ll fill in the gaps and answer questions.} “Okay, never mind what I was saying before, Sen just gave us the go-ahead to start and they will fill in the gaps and answer questions when they get back.”

--

The girls were laughing as they walked back into the room but stopped abruptly when they realized everyone was in tears or on the brink of tears. Sen looked to Heechul {What exactly did you guys say?} {They’re fine just a bit upset that they couldn’t protect their little sisters till now} “Do you guys need a minute?” Sen asked before they were pulled into a group hug by eleven guys. “Guys, guys! We’re fine the worst thing that has happened to us is the facility.” “But but you had to live on the streets” someone sniffled. Sen sighed “That was purely by choice and all that matters now is that we’re here, healing and fine. And that’s thanks to you guys. So can we sit now?”

Once everyone was seated again.

“Alright so what do we need to tell you?” A whole slew of questions came their way “Who is who- how old are you - how do you know so much about us – what are your powers – where did you learn to speak Japanese..” “Stop!” the twins said. Sai nudged Sen saying she could talk. {But…fine} her protest ended short from the look her twin gave her.

“Alright I’m Sen, the easiest way to tell us apart is that my eyes are usually some shade of purple while Sai’s are usually a shade of blue. Also I like my hair a bit shorter than hers and I tend to wear hats more. Um we’re 14 I’m the older twin. How we know kind of has to do with our powers and I guess the fact that we’re related to you guys. Sai has premonitions and I’m a dream walker, we’ve seen a lot of the things you guys have done over the years. We picked up enough Japanese, and a couple other languages to get by when we were on the streets. Along with Korean we also speak fluent English.”

A couple more questions were asked as soon as Sen finished speaking. “What else did you learn from the streets – Can you elaborate on what you said last night – You know everyone’s name and age order – do you have any other powers?” Sen gave Sai a look that said your turn in which she shook her head no way {Same time} they turned back to the boys.

“We can hold our own in a fight, most likely. Yes we do, also Zhou Mi fits in between EunHae and Siwon while Henry is two years older than us?” “There is one part I don’t understand, what was said last night?” Sen asked. {You had said something about not being whole yet that there was still a piece missing} Hangeng supplied for her. {Oh} she said nodding her head then abruptly stopped “oh…” “That did not sound like a good oh” Yesung said.

She pulled down on the bill of her hat covering more of her face. “Is it alright if I talk about that later? And by later I don’t mean tonight I mean some other time.” “Sure another time” Leeteuk said. Sen stood up to leave {Hyuk I’m gonna borrow your iPod} He nodded and with that she left. Geng stopped Sai from going after her “Let me, and you can go with Chul and whoever else wants to go to pick up some new clothes for you and Sen, cause we all know what the Grandmothers stocked your closet with.” “Okay {check the roof first}” was all she said.