Ryeowook on board...

Of Angels and Demons

 

“Maybe if we…”

“That would never work”

“Fine what about…”

“That could work…”

“Would you two be so kind as to share what you’re talking about?” Kyuhyun interrupted the girls. The girls each raised a finger and called for Zhou Mi whose sudden appearance made both Kibum and Kyuhyun jump. “Whats up?” “Do you think you could get a hold of that doctor?” Sen asked him. “Sure why?” “If things work out the way Sen and I hope they will. We’ll need an inside man to slip the solution into the higher-ups food or drink.” “Please tell me you’re not planning to poison them” Zhou Mi groaned.

“What? No!” the girls replied “We’re thinking of the easiest way to take them out and seeing as we’ve no idea what kind of powers they receive from the blood that it would be best if we could cancel out their powers.” “Yeah sure, I’ll see what he can do.” “One more thing” Sen said “If its alright with the rest of you I’d like to bring Ryeowook in on this sooner than the others, Sai and I could really use his help with the formula.”

“That’s fine.” Kibum said then looked to Kyuhyun who asked “Do we even want to ask how you know about this stuff?” Sen shrugged “One time Sai was sick and we didn’t have enough to buy medicine so I made some… tried to anyways. Unfortunately it only succeeded in making her sicker but it also cut out her powers for a short period of time. We plan on using that as the base and going off of it from there.”

“How do you know it’ll work?” Kibum asked. “When it doesn’t make us sick and cuts out our powers for a day” “You’re going to test it on yourselves?!” Sen turned to Kyuhyun “Yeah… how else are we going to know if it works or not? And that’s why we need Wookie’s help so we don’t accidentally kill ourselves.” “Do you even remember what you used last time?” “How could I not?”

There was a knock on the door “Um, Zhou Mi said you needed my help with something?” Ryeowook asked as he stepped into the room. The girls immediately filled him in on their plan for ‘drugging’ the higher-ups and Sen went over everything she had used in her failed attempt at making medicine. “Do you realize that Heechul was sick and in pain for about a week because of that mixture?”

“Now that I think about it, Hae hadn’t been doing to well about the same time” Kibum added and the girls looked at each other briefly “we know.” Kyuhyun sighed “Better not let Heechul know that you may have been the reason he was sick. That was not a good time” he and Ryeowook shook their heads.

“What were you thinking mixing all of those things together?! You could’ve killed Sai!” Ryeowook scolded Sen. “But I didn’t, she was extremely sick at the time, we had no money, plus we’ve both consumed worse things than that mixture so many times its probably a miracle that we’re still breathing.” Sen explained in defense.

Kibum shook his head “You’d be dead if you were human.” Sen waved her arm towards him “There’s that factor too. Anyways that’s why we asked for your help Wookie, so we don’t accidentally kill ourselves.” He shook his head in wonder “I’m assuming the others aren’t to know about anything until your plan is solid?” The four nodded and he pinched the bridge of his nose “Fine, fine let’s get started. No matter what we put in it, the solution has to be tasteless and I’ve got just the thing for that…”