We've got a problem (cont.)

Of Angels and Demons

 

“So what’s the problem?” Kibum asked.

“The building needs to go… unfortunately we aren’t the only ones who thought of that and they’re going to use our bombs. Now I wouldn’t care as much since the building has to go. But this other party is trying to set them off while there are still people in the building” Sen explained.

“There shouldn’t be anyone left in there” Zhou Mi spoke up from the doorway.

Sai her heal “Police and news reporters.” The boys’ faces went white; none of them wanted innocent blood on their hands.

“Have you warned them yet?” Kyu asked.

Sen shook her head “I’ve been blocking the signal to the bombs. But the call has to be made and scrambled so they can’t trace it back to us and ask questions.” She slammed her hands on the table in frustration “This guy is pissing me off! Sai make the call, Kibum scramble it, Kyu help me self-detonate the bombs. If he wants to blow up the building that bad let him but he won’t be using our equipment to do so.”

It took nearly an hour but they managed to destroy their bombs without hurting anyone. However the mysterious third party still managed to blow up the building not too long after. But victory went to the siblings as no one was hurt. The youngest four slumped on the floor in front of one of the couches, eyes glued to the TV, their family surrounding them. On the TV, a news report of the events from the past couple of days.

Sen leaned against Siwon’s legs “You guys know we’re dead right?”

“Why do you say that?” Henry leaned forward in his seat.

“I thought you were supposed to be one of the smart ones” Sungmin teased as he ruffled his hair.

“Hey!”

 Sen and Sai both shook their heads. “Oh just the fact the building of the group we’ve kinda been battling has been destroyed and is all over the news along with the story of all the ‘missing’ people who have been found and returned to their homes.”

Henry’s face was white as a sheet “Granddads” he groaned and Sai nodded.

“We’ve got four more days till they’re supposed to be home. We’ll worry about them then” Shindong said.

“Do I even want to know how any of you know how to do half the stuff you do?” Lynn questioned. “No” was all she received from the girls which was something at least. “Well then, care to explain why you’re so worried about your Granddads?” Nearly everyone turned toward her.

“You don’t know…?” Kangin tested “you’ve got to know a little. One is your father and the other is your father in-law. How do you not know even a little of what they do?”

Sen sighed, Kangin was right Lynn had to know at least something. All she knew is she hated phishing games. “All you need to know is that they have some connections and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were home by tomorrow or as early as tonight.” She stood “I’m going to bed” she never once looked at Lynn.

 “Aren’t you hungry?” Hangeng wasn’t the only one starting to worry about the older girl.

“Nope” she gave what she hoped was a reassuring kiss on the check “Night.”

Ryeowook groaned after she left the room and Donghae patted his shoulder turning to the younger girl “Please tell us you’re hungry Sai.”

She nodded and jumped on his twin’s back “To the kitchen!”

Everyone laughed and Leeteuk was a bit happier knowing that even though Sai like Sen hadn’t said a whole lot to their mother she at least wasn’t hiding herself as much. He followed the others to the kitchen and couldn’t help but smile when he saw Sai setting aside a bowl of soup for her twin.

“I-is Sen going to be okay?” Lynn asked slight concern in her voice. As much as she wanted, she knew it wouldn’t go over well if she went to check up on her.

The younger twin froze slightly but Siwon spoke up saving her from saying anything herself. “It wasn’t normal hacking they were doing earlier, we’re all tired from the other day and Sen knows her limits but sometimes she does more than she needs to. I’ll go up with Sai after dinner to see how she’s doing.”

Lynn nodded as she joined the others at the table. She understood her daughters wanted space but it didn’t mean it didn’t hurt especially since the boys were helping them keep that space, the distance. But she understood and knew, hoped that in time they would come around. Even if they didn’t accept her as their mother right away it would help if they’d at least talk with her, more so than the brief comments and explanations here and there.  



 

Heya! Happy New Year!!!! ^^

As always I hope ya'll enjoyed these two chapters. 

until next time ^^

- Fayt