Return and hiding out

Of Angels and Demons

 

The first car had gone ahead to the house and the 2nd car was almost there when Heechul picked up his phone and saw that Kyu was calling. “Hyung, we have a bit of a situation here” Kyuhyun said. At that Heechul put the phone on speaker “What’s going on?”

“Remember the Grandparents went to a dinner party and said they wouldn’t be home till real late possibly not even till tomorrow? Well we just got a call from them; they are on their way back. You have to get here before they do.” “Thanks for the heads up, we just turned down the road we’ll be there shortly. Someone needs to get two rooms ready” Hangeng replied.

“Ryeowook and Sungmin hyungs are already on it” Kyuhyun said. A wave of thought ran through HanChul and EunHae at the mention of Sungmin. Everyone gathered around the phone at the house jumped when a very loud “Absolutely no pink!” sounded from the phone.

---

After putting the girls in their room and receiving an okay from Leeteuk and Siwon that it was alright to leave them alone all of the guys including Zhou Mi and Henry gathered in the movie room.

Once everyone settled down Heechul noticed that Zhou Mi and Henry were still standing by the door. He got up from his seat walked up to them grabbed Zhou Mi’s hand and motioned for Henry to follow as he proceeded to drag Zhou Mi back to his spot and made room for them to sit between Hangeng and Eunhyuk before sitting back in his seat.

Everyone was silent waiting to hear the Grandparents get home. They all tensed when they heard the front door slam and jumped when Leeteuk’s phone went off. He picked up the call but was cut off before he could say anything.

“Put the phone on speaker” and so he did. “Boys we suggest you watch a couple of movies before going back to your rooms to sleep. It should give you enough time to avoid your Grandfathers and we will talk about things in the morning.”

As soon as the call ended there was a collected sigh of relief. “So… brief introductions then movies?” Sungmin suggested. Leeteuk gave Heechul and Hangeng a questioning look in which they simply replied with a short nod giving him the go-ahead.

“Okay I’ll just introduce everyone in age order since it may be easier to remember everyone’s name. I’m Leeteuk next are Heechul and Hangeng the first twins on your right. Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae the second twins on your left, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Kyuhyun. We are all half angel half demon.”

“Hey Mi Ge” Henry started and poked Zhou Mi “aren’t Sen and Sai half and half also?” Zhou Mi just nodded. “It’s nice to meet you all I’m Zhou Mi and this is Henry he is an Angel and I’m a Demon.”