Chapter 26

Of Angels and Demons

 

It had been about a week since the twins started classes. Sen and Sai were walking down the hall on their way to check out one of their brothers’ clubs when they were stopped “Aren’t you two cuties a little young to be attending college?” someone asked Sen’s chin. Sen glanced at Sai {Did she just mistake us for guys?} {Well we did both wear hats today} {Yeah but…never mind} Sen rolled her eyes as she painstakingly kept herself from slapping the hand away as she gently removed it from her face. “What do you think you’re doing?” she asked the person “To answer your question yes we are but so what and aren’t you a little old to be wearing something like that let alone be hitting on a couple of fourteen year olds?”

“Yah! Newbies are you flirting with my girl?” the question came from the guy who was now standing next to the girl in front of them. Sai rolled her eyes “Yeah right, if you call insulting flirting then sure, oh and by the way we don’t roll that way let alone go for people that are almost twice our age” she retorted. “Ha ha kid’s got bite I like that. Say you wouldn’t happen to be related to Heechul are you?” “Yeah, what of it?” “Nothing really” he said with a grin “I’m a friend of his and Hangeng as well as a few of their other brothers. The names Ty” he stuck his hand out in greeting which the twins ignored.

Sen crossed her arms “Our brothers don’t have friends” “Heheh I consider them friends while I’m probably just an acquaintance to them” Ty said scratching the back of his neck. Sai arched a brow at Sen. “We really need to go. Please keep your girl away from us in the future.” She told him as she and Sai took off down the hall.

They walked into the dance studio to be greeted by Hangeng, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, and Kyuhyun. Unfortunately for them they couldn’t hold in what they had overheard and immediately burst into a fit of laughter. When asked what was so funny, they helped each other off the floor, Sai took off her hat and they cleared their throats at once. In perfect mimicry: Sai(g) – “Ty what did they mean by they didn’t roll that way and what’s wrong with my clothes?” Sen(Ty) – “Bwoh, Babe don’t tell me you honestly don’t know that they are girls?” Sai(g) – widens eyes and shakes her head while trying to be cute. Sen(Ty) – “Haha! Shisus that is rich” all the while laughing and slapping ‘his’ leg. Sai(g) – “Ty it’s not funny” still pouting. Sen(Ty) – “Oh yeah it is!” stops and appraises the outfit she’s wearing. “Kyoko honey they got one part right, you might want to change your outfit. It looks like something a fourteen year old girl… well a typical fourteen year old girl would wear” Sai(Kyoko) – “argh! Fine but you’re taking me shopping!” stomps off.

Scene ends as the twins collapse in a fit of laughter once again. The guys wait for the two to stop laughing before helping them back off the floor once more. “So you ran into Kyoko and Ty, I see” Hangeng said. “Ugh yeah” Sen said turning to Sai “Remind me to scrub my face when we get home.” “She thought you were guys?” “That’s not the only thing she did” Sai said as she went to her twin’s chin, in which Sen dodged and hid behind Hangeng. “Ugh I change my mind, is there a bathroom in here?” Hangeng just chuckled and pointed the way.

When Sen came back no one had moved from their spots. “So… is this all you do in your club is just stand around and talk?” Donghae slung an arm over her shoulder “No we dance” “You mean to tell me that he dances too?” she asked nodding towards Heechul. “Hm yeah occasionally, he’s actually pretty good too though he mostly watches us and lets us know what we need to work on.” “Ah souka…” luckily Hangeng intervened before Heechul could retort. “Sen come here please.” He said motioning her to join him in the center of the room. “Um I think you should know that I er we can’t dance” she told him. “Have you ever tried?” “Well no but…” he stopped her “I just want to try something, just do what I do okay?”