Rush

Of Angels and Demons

 

Hiyo! ^^ 

Everyone I'd like to apologize for the uber long wait seeing as I haven't updated since Dec. and thank you for staying on with this fic if you are still reading it! :)



 

 

 

-Couple days later-

The brothers looked up to see a not so happy Leeteuk and Heechul come into the room. The two had just come back from listening to the Grandfathers plans and had not liked what they heard. “Kibum, Kyuhyun show us what you found” Heechul said. The two immediately pulled out the maps “Okay” Kibum started “the main entrances are….” And so they started planning, in which they would set their plan in motion in two days where as the grandfathers plan had them waiting for about two more weeks before they could do anything. They had already gathered their supplies in the days that they had been waiting for their Grandfathers to come up with their plan, in a way they all sort of expected that they’d end up acting on their own.

 

-Day before rescue-

The girls had been pulled out of their room for another ‘blood donation’ session with ‘Doc’ Dok. Unfortunately for them it wasn’t their first session and the real doctor was there that day which meant that Dok didn’t have to worry about cutting into anything important as the real doctor could ‘easily’ patch them up. The only reason the facility has access to an actual doctor is that they just so happen to be related to a couple of the higher ups. In all reality the girls really shouldn’t have been pulled for another session so soon, but Dok is crazy especially when it comes to mix bloods and tends to forget how long he is supposed to wait in between sessions. The girls of course went kicking and screaming the whole way and there was nothing the ‘orderlies’ could do about it for fear of what Dok would do if they knocked the girls out again.

This time around was much worse than the last time. The real Doctor came by to see how things were going (the doctor had actually gotten a tip from a certain guard who had been told by Zhou Mi to make sure the doctor checks in on Dok) and saw that the girls had passed out from a mix of loss of blood and pain. Forcing Dok to stop, yelling at him that he wasn’t supposed to kill them as he worked on getting the bleeding to stop and started patching the girls up. Once he got the bleeding to stop and patched the girls up, he set them up with IV drips to keep them stable and had the ‘orderlies’ bring them back to their room.

He thanked the guard and asked him to pass it on to Zhou Mi as well. Then he walked away thinking not for the first time why  his brother had ever let their sister hire Dok, the man wasn’t stable at all and had killed far too many since he had been hired for the job. He has told Dok time and time again that he is not supposed to kill them, but as the man wasn’t sane it just went in one ear and out the other.