'Homework'

Of Angels and Demons

 

“I’m telling you that’s not going to work…”

“And I say it will!” Kyuhyun slammed down the pencil he was holding “Yes in theory it would work but for what we’re applying it to it won’t work” Kibum explained. The girls rolled their eyes. The four of them had been working on and tweaking plans for an hour and a half up in Kibum’s room. As far as the others knew they were doing homework. “Will you two shut up!”

“Kyu, he’s right it won’t work” Sai told him and Sen pointed at Kibum “Don’t you dare say anything.”

“How do you know it won’t work?”

“Because we’ve done it before” Sen explained “However it should work if we change a few things” Sai said. Kibum and Kyuhyun’s phones went off “Text from Leeteuk: we’re going out to dinner in ten minutes.” “We know” the girls said tapping their heads “Eunhyuk told us.”

They started on putting away their work. Sen looked up to find Kibum watching her. She sighed and went back to work on the stack she had been working with “What is it?” “Maybe it would be best if you sat out when we finally run this thing.” Sen locked eyes with him “You’re kidding right? There is no way I’m sitting out.”

“Kibum why would you even think of that” Sai asked.

“It’s okay Sai. He thinks I might be unstable after what happened the other day. Just know that you don’t have to worry about me on that part. Ever. Because no matter what state of mind I’m in I will never be more unstable than Heechul” She smirked and started counting down on her fingers. “I heard that!” making them laugh. Kibum put his arm over her shoulder “Fine but just know that I’m keeping an eye out for you.” “I wouldn’t ask for anything less of my brothers.”

“What makes you think you weren’t supposed to hear that?” Sen asked Heechul when they reached the others. “That’s what you get for listening in even though it’s true.”

“Yah!” he tried grabbing for her and she ran to hide behind Hangeng. “Where did you learn your respect for your elders” She peeked around Hangeng “On the street” she replied and pulled a face as the entire room burst into laughter.

“That’s enough guys lets go eat” Leeteuk said. “Woo food!” Sen cheered and hopped on Heechul’s back hugging his neck “Sorry Chullie, forgive me?” she pecked him on the cheek. He chuckled “I thought Sai was the affectionate one?” She pushed his head “She is” she said and dropped back on her feet so she could run to the vans.

Once food was ordered everyone settled into comfortable conversations. The youngest five caught in their own discussion when Yesung interrupted them. “So how’s the homework coming along?” “Really well, we actually finished our assignments. Well except for the girls they’re working on extra assignments and we’re helping them bounce ideas around. Why?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No reason really”

“Ah huh”

“What’s the special assignment on?” Leeteuk asked. The girls looked up from their plates “Ah, history and geography” “Where?” Henry threw his fork down and Kyuhyun and Sen silenced him with glares before he could say anything. “It’s the history and geography on a place of our choosing. Only we haven’t decided on a place yet.” The older boys nodded satisfied with the answer and went back to their own conversations.

Well at least most of them were satisfied. Heechul and Hangeng unlike the others didn’t ignore Henry’s action and those of the other four. 

 


Heyo ^^

I should really work on being a bit more consistant with my updates. Sorry about that. I had been helping a friend, who some of you may or may not know: Moony_Kat. I have recently finished my last two chapters for that fic. However I am also working with her on a newer one as well. Also I have a habit of sitting on a chap. or two for this story until I start writing again. Which I have so Yay! So along with working on the other fic I hope to keep things rolling here for awhile.

Had some new subscibers come in a few months back. So I'd like to thank you and also my older subbies ^^ thank you for hanging around if you're still reading this fic and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

- Fayt

P.S: I'm curious which fandoms do you guys belong to or what are some of your favorite groups?