They've always been like that

Of Angels and Demons

 

The next day Sai woke to see Yesung, Kangin and Shindong sitting on the floor around her bed watching her. She didn’t need to look to know that her twin wasn’t in the room. She smiled brightly and waved to the three as she sat up. Suddenly the three started talking at once bombarding her with questions. “Which one are you – Where is your twin – Pretty eyes – How old are you – Are you feeling better?”

Sai giggled and held up her hands asking them to stop. “I’m Sai, just remember blue eyes. Um thank you, I’m 14, yes much though my arms still itch a little. And is there access to the roof?” the three nodded. “Okay then, that’s probably where Sen is, she likes high places. Well… we both do, it’s kind of an old habit…” They were going to ask more when Leeteuk and the HanChul twins walked in. “Ah I see you’ve met Yesung, Kangin and Shindong.” Leeteuk said.

“Is that who they are” Sai said with a tilt to her head not really asking anyone “They hadn’t given me their names yet.” She turned back to the three on the floor “You’re the next three oldest after Teukie, Chullie, and Geng right?” The three were shocked that she knew that.

Sai got out of bed and gave Leeteuk a hug, Heechul a peck on the cheek and the same for Hangeng after asking him for a piggy back ride. “Hey what about our morning greeting?” the three who had been on the floor asked. “Oh sorry, Geng can you let me down?” “No” “Sorry guys guess you’ll have to come here” “No way” Geng said laughing as he took off with Sai on his back and his twin in toll.

--

Sungmin and Siwon had been in the back when they noticed someone on the roof and decided to go see who it was. Sen heard the door and sat up to see who it was before laying back down. “Aren’t you supposed to be in bed resting?” Siwon asked. “But I am resting” she replied. “The sun helps, do you have any idea how long it had been since we had seen sunlight?” “You’re Sen right?” Sungmin asked “Yup and before either of you ask. Yes someone knows that I’m up here and I’m not going to get in trouble with Heechul because Eunhyuk and Donghae were out here with me just a bit ago. Now you’re Sungmin and Siwon, age order you (she pointed to Sungmin) were born before the EunHae twins and you (points to Siwon) were born after them right?” “How…” they started. “Don’t bother you’ll only confuse yourselves. Things will be straightened out later. Is it time to eat yet? I missed out last night because I fell asleep.”

--

Everyone gathered around the table.

“So introductions?” Leeteuk asked.

The girls looked to each other then at Leeteuk “Can all of that wait till after we eat?” “Sure” “Wha do you two always talk like that?” Yesung asked. “No” which of course was said together. “So Sen, where were you?” “On the roof Chullie, didn’t Eunhyuk and Donghae tell you?” “No they did not” he said as he gave the younger two a side look. {Oh by the way I’m feeling much better thank you for asking. Also I got to play catch with an electric ball with EunHae while we were on the roof.} “You Did What!?” “Chul calm down” “Um what just happened?” Shindong asked as everyone was look between Sen who was calmly eating her breakfast as if nothing happened and Heechul who Hangeng was trying to calm down.

Hangeng who also heard the unheard part of the conversation relayed what had been said back to everyone else. Kangin turned to Sai “You wouldn’t happen to do the good twin bad twin personalities would you?” She unconsciously puffed out her cheeks a bit in thought “No, I don’t believe so. Why?” “Ah, then what’s with Sen and Chul?” “We Can Hear You, Ya Know!” “Pft” Sai commented waving her hand at them “They’ve always been like that.”