Chapter 12

Of Angels and Demons

Since the direct source of Ryeowook’s pain wasn’t in the house there wasn’t really anything they could do to help him. They brought him to his room and the Angel grandfather put him in a soothing state of sleep. Meanwhile Leeteuk and Siwon were busy healing the damage that had been done on the twins’ arms which the grandmothers wrapped once they were healed to prevent any future damage from their uncontrollable scratching.

The grandmothers gathered the boys together except for Ryeowook who was sleeping. They explained a little of what they saw and their thoughts on what happened. After explaining some of what they saw they directed a question at both sets of twins. “Have any of you four ever been in contact with someone who is like you?” They just nodded. “How many?” “Just two girls” Hangeng replied. Before their grandmothers could ask any more questions he continued on. “They’re twins like us and their names are Sen and Sai.” “Why do you ask?” Heechul asked their grandmothers. Then it dawned on them that their friends were in terrible trouble. “We have to help them” Eunhyuk said. This however confused the rest of the brothers who weren’t quite caught up with the situation at hand.

The grandmothers quickly explained how everything was connected, getting the others back up to speed. “When both sets of Twins are together, their telepathic connection to the twin girls gets stronger. Something was happening to the girls and their pain leaked through the connection which is what irritated the boys’ arms. Poor Ryeowook was sitting between them as it was happening, with him being an empath the connection became wide open and he received the full force of the pain that had been ebbing through.” Now that everyone was caught up they all agreed with Eunhyuk that they needed to help them. It didn’t matter that they didn’t know the girls. They were friends of their brothers and they needed help. “One problem though, we don’t know where they are.” Leeteuk pointed out. “Oh don’t worry about that, it won’t take long to locate them. Though these four need to rest first and let us know when the pain isn’t coming through anymore” said the Demon grandfather.

 

-Girls-

The ‘orderlies’ came and crudely wrapped the girls arms before taking them back to their room. Once back in the room they helped each other rewrap their arms. They were so tired from crying but were in too much pain to be able to sleep. Henry woke when he heard them enter the room. He grabbed the first aid kit and woke Zhou Mi up letting him know the girls were back.  Zhou Mi nodded and walked over to the bars. He got their attention. “Is it alright if I come over?” he asked. “Sure” Sen replied, “But how….” The girls eyes widened as they watch as a second Zhou Mi on their side of the bars took the kit from the Zhou Mi on the other side. “How?” they asked clearly confused of what happened.

“Nice one Mi, maybe you should have warned them before you did that” Henry said as he tried not to laugh at their expressions. Zhou Mi just chuckled. “He’s right” he said as he started unwrapping one of Sai’s arms, “I should have warned you. Sorry.” When he was done unwrapping her arm he didn’t like what he saw and quickly but gently unwrapped her other arm. He looked at Sen when he was done and asked if her arms were as bad. She just nodded as she watched him start cleaning her twin’s wounds. “Why?” she asked. “By the looks of it you got Doc Dok for the first one.” Zhou Mi said. Again they just nod. “He usually doesn’t do that much damage the very first time. It’s a wonder he didn’t knick any of the major arteries.” He continued as he rewrapped Sai’s arms so they could heal properly.

“I suppose I should explain how there are two of me huh?” he said as he started unwrapping Sen’s arms. “Well it’s my power or one of them anyways. I can duplicate myself. The cool part is that I can make my second self appear in another room” he said as he started to clean Sen’s wounds. She winced a bit and he murmured a sorry. “It’s a lot of fun and also the reason why I got back to the room after Henry earlier” he continued. “See I’ll occasionally duplicate myself when they take us down to ‘donate blood’. One by doing that it lessens the potency of my blood, which tends to piss the higher ups off and get Dok in trouble. Two I’m free to roam around and cause even more problems for the facility” he said with a big smile on his face as he finished wrapping Sen’s arms back up.

“Thanks Mi” the twins said, though they didn’t say it in unison so it sounded like Mimi, which made Zhou Mi smile even more. “Hm Mimi…” he said pondering the name. “New nickname, I like that.” He gave the girls something to dissolve the pain before tucking them into their beds telling them to sleep. The second Zhou Mi then disappeared as the original got ready to go back to sleep.