Chapter 25

Of Angels and Demons

 

‘Sai’ (POV)

Henry and I left the rest and were on our way back to the library. I knew that there were at least two if not three of them who were following us. Though I decided to ignore them and see how things played out. It wasn’t long after we sat down that Kibum and Kyu decided to show themselves “Hello Sai, our wonderful little sister” Kyu said “or should we say Sen” Kibum added.

In which I responded with a mock shocked expression and turned to Henry “By golly Henry they figured us out” I said with a smirk. “… ew remind me never to say that first part again” that got a laugh. “Wait you’re Sen?!”

Uh oh … I knew there was a third one, Kangin just showed up. I barely nodded my head. “You better start explaining missy” he said with his arms crossed. We were in a stare down “Alright” I started, “assuming someone will say that everyone else needs to know this I hope you can memorize what I say word for word. That or get a tape recorder because I do not repeat myself.” “No problem, start talking.”

“I am Sen…”

“I think we’ve established that” Kyu said dryly

“Mmhm” Kangin said thinking “What I don’t get is your eyes are blue”

“Contacts, now can I finish explaining without interruptions?” I asked eyeing them. I started again when no one said anything. “As for us switching it’s just something we do when we enter a new school kind of an old habit. As for Sai she really is sick, I tried to get her to stay home today. But with it being the first day and the switching thing is kind of a tradition not to mention one of her favorite parts of school.” I told them shrugging at the end.

“What about all the stuff you said earlier was any of it true?” Kangin asked. “Half truths, mostly truths, and twisted truths, Sai has been getting visions but nothing big as for the dreams  -that’s my power mind you- she’s just been having normal dreams nothing that would keep her from sleeping. We are both always working on stuff from time to time, and when I said ‘Sen’ was the stronger twin I wasn’t lying because I am. And the second part about my twin trying to be stronger than she really was was true that cold or whatever she has is kicking her making her pretty weak right now.”  I pause looking at Kangin before asking “Did I cover everything?”

“Ye…. I mean no” in which I arched a brow in question. “Explain what happened why you suddenly yelled at Chul to stay out of your head.” I gave him the ‘are you serious look’ I mean come on it’s kind of obvious but I explained anyways. “That wasn’t just to Chul it was to Eunhyuk and Donghae too. They were all in my head and if I let them be, digging around as they were they would’ve figured out in no time that I wasn’t Sai.”

Suddenly everyone’s phones went off. Yabai… the message was from Leeteuk. He just ordered everyone home immediately after class for a family meeting. Kangin started laughing when he caught the look on my face. “As for the switching thing I have no problem with it as I’m sure none of the others will too. All I ask is that you let us in on it in the future.  

--

Henry and I hung out with Kibum and Kyu for the rest of the day. The four of us decided to walk home since it was a nice day.

Kyu slung his arm over my shoulders I gave him a side glance as we kept walking. “You should stop worrying so much about the meeting. For one everyone has already heard the whole switching thing.” “Kyu, do you really think I’d be walking back home with the three of you if I was truly worried about the meeting?” I told him. Kibum started to laugh “She has a point dude” *sigh* “alright fine then would you mind telling us what’s on your mind then?”

We were currently walking through a part of town that didn’t have any big businesses and I almost missed Kyu’s question as I was taking in our surroundings. “Um lots of things and nothing at all” I finally replied as I glanced back at Henry locking gazes with him sending him a silent question if any of the people in the area seemed out of place to him. I received a slight nod in answer.

I turned my gaze forward only to notice Kyu watching me intently. “What is going though that head of yours?” he asked with his hand on my head. “Is there an alternate way home? I asked. “Ah, so you’ve noticed them” Kibum said. “Don’t worry Kibum and I have it covered. They can’t see us-”well they can but they think we went into the arcade” Kibum interjected.

__ (POV)

After a few short cuts they made it back to the house. Everyone was sitting, Sen went behind Siwon hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “How is she?” “Sai is asleep and her fever is gone” “Thank you” She then proceeded to give Leeteuk and Hangeng a peck as well.

Heechul pulled her onto his lap before she could go find a place to sit. “What about me?” he asked pointing to hi cheek. Sen scrunched up her face “Sai is the affectionate one not me” “But you just…” Sen nodded “I was thanking them for taking care of her” “But Geng got one it’s not fair” Sen giggled at this “Chul, twins don’t have to have everything the same.” Geng leaned over and pecked Chul on the cheek “There you’ve got a peck now leave her alone.”

“Fine, but you’re sitting here for the meeting” Heechul told Sen, wrapping his arms around her. “That’s fine I was kind of sleepy anyways” {what am I your pillow?} {why not you are the one that made me sit here.} “Yah!”

“Okay you two can we start?” “Okay Teukie” they replied in their sweetest voices, which resulted in almost the entire room shaking over how creepy it was.

“I know we’re all still getting to know each other but let’s try not to keep secrets and hide things from each other okay?” Everyone nods in agreement. “Second thing is to start paying more attention to your surroundings. And Sen I’m sure Kangin already covered this but I’m gonna say it anyways, we don’t mind you two switching at school and stuff just be sure to let us know when you decide to do it.”

 

 

 



 

Night ^^