Discussions

Of Angels and Demons

Siwon stayed behind to look over Sen as everyone else gathered the rest in the living room. “What happened?” Shindong asked. Sai ducked her head and mumbled an explanation. Hangeng sighed and patted her head before repeating what she said. “It turned out that someone: we don’t know who, had pulled Sen into their dream.”  

“Is that even possible!” Yesung and Sungmin questioned.

“Obviously, since it happened” Kangin replied “The question you should be asking is, is she alright?”

“I’m fine” a raspy voice sounded from the doorway. Everyone watched as Siwon helped Sen make her way to her twin before sitting behind them next to Geng.

The six youngest and Zhou Mi had a brief silent discussion and agreed that Kibum or Kyuhyun could start. “Sen has some info she very recently acquired but we’re going to let her regain some of her energy first.” Kyuhyun stated from his seat and ‘passed the torch’ to Kibum who stood to speak.

“As some of you now know, we’ve been working on stuff to take down the main facility.” He raised his hands “Now before any of you get too upset, we had decided at the beginning that the fewer of us who knew about what we were doing we’d have a better chance of keeping it from the grandparents.” He said most of this while deliberately looking at Heechul in hopes he would understand their need for this secret a bit more. “We’ve got a pretty solid plan” he continued.

“How solid is solid?” Eunhyuk queried.

Kyuhyun shot him a look “Solid enough that it’s going to work or we wouldn’t be telling you.”

 “Now. We’ve got maps and enough information to know basically everything we need to about this place. We know the number of people being held. We even have a couple inside guys not including the guards.”

 “We even have a way to help take out the higher ups” Sai spoke up.

“And what is that?” Donghae asked.

“It’s a serum that will knock out their powers for at least twenty four hours” She raised a hand as some of them started to question “Please don’t ask anymore about the serum. You won’t like any of the answers. That, I can assure you and we definitely don’t need to get into that right now.”

“Fine but if this serum has anything to do with you and Sen being sick recently, we’re going to have a serious discussion when this is all over.” Leeteuk said, hands on hips. The girls nodded.

Sen leaned against Sai to gain a bit more strength so she could talk; Siwon noticed this and placed a comforting hand on the back of her neck giving her more energy. Her head snapped up gaining everyone’s attention “First of all, I hope none of you are ever in a situation where you need to pull me into a dream. It’s like someone clawing at your brain. You better have a damn good excuse if you ever do.” Everyone winced at the mere thought of what she went through. “I’ve got some bad news and some good or at least I think its good, also some info that we might be able to use.”

“Just go in order” Shindong answered her unasked question.

Sen took a deep breath “First of all I was pulled in by a couple of people, I think one of them might have been dad… the other person seemed to be a friend of our parents or at least knows them.” Everyone was silent at the idea that their dad might still be alive. “What about mom?” Donghae asked holding on to his twin’s hand tightly. Sen shook her head and his shoulders dropped. “I don’t know, neither of them told me and for some reason I couldn’t speak.”

“What about the useful information?” Henry asked. “There’s a file or two that we haven’t acquired yet”

“That’s im-” “No its not” Kibum interrupted Kyuhyun.

Sen stood ignoring the two “I need a computer” Hangeng grabbed her hand “Maybe you should rest first.” She shook her head “If I don’t do this now I’ll forget where to look and I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep for awhile.”