Something's wrong

Of Angels and Demons

It’s been a few weeks since the family thought it was a good idea to leave Lynn and Sen alone together. Sen still isn’t really speaking to her yet.

Midterms are coming up and everyone’s work loads have either doubled or tripled. The guys are all out back taking a break from studying. Some were playing catch while the rest looked on just resting.

“There’s something wrong with mom” Ryeowook announced as calmly as he could. Everyone turned to him “What do you mean you think-” Ryeowook stopped Shindong with a raised hand “I never said I thought. There is something wrong with mom.”

“She seems fine” Yesung commented.

“She might look and act fine but she was held prisoner for almost fourteen years” Kibum reminded them “Plus look at the members of our family. If someone wants to keep something to their-self they’re going to until they can’t handle it on their own and start to crack.” “Speaking of which…” he stated as the girls joined them in the back.

Sen decked him on the head before sitting next to him and Sai sat next to Leeteuk.

“You look like death warmed over, what have you two been doing?”

Sen quirked an eyebrow at Heechul, “Same thing as the rest of you, studying. Thanks for that wonderful comment by the way.”

“Are you two getting enough sleep? Bad dreams?” Leeteuk inquired noticing the black circles under their eyes. The girls nodded.

“They don’t dream” Zhou Mi and Henry chimed in.

“What do you mean they don’t dream?” Sungmin asked.

“We can’t dream. It’s not possible” Sai shrugged.

“But Hangeng, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Donghae entered your dream before.” The brothers all nodded.

“It was a dream-realm and it is possible for our consciousness to exist there but that doesn’t mean we dream. Also I’m sure they had help from the grandparents” Sai explained as she leaned into Leeteuk’s side.

“Go take a nap, it’ll help” he muttered to her.

Suddenly Ryeowook and the girls perked up.

“I will later.” Sai promised as she got up heading back to the house nearly running. Questioning eyes landed on the Sen who had already lain back in the grass, eyes closed. Kibum made to pick her up.

“Leave her be for now” Hangeng said “she looks like she needs it and we’ll bring her in if she’s not awake when we go in.”

Kibum nodded.

“What’s up Wook?” Zhou Mi was one of the few who took notice of the three’s reaction from a moment ago. Ryeowook tilted his head a bit “I thought it was mom… but now I’m not so sure.”

“Why?” Kyuhyun moved next to him.

“The feeling went away pretty quick.”

Sen got up. Kangin stopped her “Where are you off to sleepy head?”

She yawned “Gotta project ‘m working on” she jerked her thumb over her shoulder before waving and turning toward the house.

“She’s always working on something” Donghae stretched back on the grass. “So this thing with mom… do you think the grandparents have noticed yet?”

Heechul huffed as if Hae just told a joke “Most likely not. Remember what Kibum was saying earlier?” He turned to Ryeowook “When did you start noticing something was off with mom?”

Wook ran a hand through his hair “Maybe a week ago. But I wanted to be sure before I brought it up.”

Everyone nodded in understanding before falling silent. “Well… there’s nothing we can really do unless she says something or something happens. We’ll just have to keep an eye on her for the time being” Leeteuk decided looking at his watch “We should probably head back in. I know I still have stuff I have to do” he stood and the rest with him. 

 


Hey all....

Sorry for the year long wait... my laptop crashed last March. So with that I had no files to work with until late January this year when I finally got a new laptop. Got a couple more chapters for ya tonight. After that I'll have to get back to writing. I do have ideas, I just need a good kick in the . lol Hope you're all doing well. Happy reading

- Fayt