Chapter 24

Of Angels and Demons

 

Leeteuk (POV)

Ah it’s good to be back at school and even better that we can all attend together. I wonder how Henry and the girls are fairing. They’re a bit young for college even if they have the smarts for it. *chuckle* It’s interesting to think that the five youngest members of the family are practically geniuses. No wonder Kibum and Kyuhyun weren’t fazed with the outcome. I’m just glad they chose to attend school with the rest of us it makes it easier to keep an eye on them.

___(POV)

They had all agreed to meet in the courtyard under the big tree for lunch. So far everyone had showed up but the youngest three. Kangin looked at his watch “maybe we should go look for them?” “Would you relax they’re on their way” Heechul said tapping his head. Sure enough the three came waltzing in seconds later. Sen immediately sat in Siwon’s lap which she mostly did when she was tired. Sai sat next to Hangeng and Henry next to Leeteuk.

Siwon wrapped his arms around Sen as he asked why she was so tired. “Oh that’s becau…” Sai started before she was quickly cut off by a glare from Sen. “Forget I asked” he said. “I assume you got your classes lined up?” Leeteuk asked. “Yup though we’ve been omitted from attending today, so we’ve mostly been exploring” Sai answered him.

“What’s the deal with the uniforms?” Sen asked. “From what we’ve heard they are only for special days otherwise you can wear whatever” Sungmin explained. “Cool, cause even if we managed to get mixed sets, I would still prefer to wear it as little as possible.” Sen muttered sleepily. “Do we even want to know how…” Heechul started to ask “No!” the three youngest sounded. The twins firm and Henry slightly horrified. While the rest laughed as they imagined what could’ve happened.

--

 “Sen” Siwon said feeling her forehead “I’m taking you home, you have a fever.” “How is that possible? She’s been sitting with you for about a half hour” Kangin commented. “Just because she sits with me a lot does not mean that I am constantly healing her” Siwon said standing up with Sen.

Sen rolled her eyes with a sigh “I’m fine, don’t need to go home. I’m going back to the library.” The three eldest brothers stopped her before she could leave. “You don’t look fine” Heechul told her. Leeteuk felt her forehead “Siwon’s right you need to go home.” “No I’m fine!” she said swatting his hand away “I’m working on something.” Hangeng grabbed her arms making her face him “Sai even said you didn’t start class till tomorrow, what could you possibly be working on?” “Just! Something…”she said as she glanced off to the side, eyes turning to slits. “Whatever it is, it can wait” “What if it can’t?” “Well then too bad, Leeteuk Siwon lets go” and with that Leeteuk with the help of Hangeng teleported the four of them back to the house.

Meanwhile Heechul rounded on Sai who was hiding behind Zhou Mi “What exactly was it that she stopped you from saying earlier?” “Well um… Yah! You better stay out of my head if you want to know otherwise you won’t know until Sen decides to spill and that could be awhile.” “Okay sorry” “Right so she hasn’t been sleeping, well she has but not really. She’s been seeing things both dreams and visions…”

“Wait, I thought you were the one with the visions?”

“I am but lately she’s been tapping into them, I only know that they are there because I can still feel them. Now, I know she is working on multiple things –she always is – also she is the stronger twin and for some reason she is trying to be stronger than she is.”