Car Ride

unlucky(?) life

"HOME!" Sehun yelled and ran into the house at full speed.  He had forgotten to open the door so he crashed right into it with a loud thud.  "Ow!" He held his now bleeding nose and he could hear laughter coming from behind him.  Checking to see if the door was open, he turned the knob and frowned when he realised it was lock.  He started reaching into his pocket to get his keys when the door suddenly slammed open and he was face to face with Suho (who happened to be holding a huge baseball bat). 

"... Come on in, why are you just standing there?" Suho said and stepped back to let his younger brother in... and Kai who was suddenly there.

"W-Why do you have a huge bat?" Kai asked and thought it would be good to try and shrink.

Suho sighed.  "I thought someone was trying to rob the house," he carelessly threw the bat into the house.  

"Why wou- !" Sehun yelled when the bat hit his leg and made him topple over.  He laid on the ground while holding his leg with one hand and trying to stop the flow of blood coming from his nose with the other (when he crashed into the door).

"Anyone would think they are being robbed if someone bangs on their door and try to twist the knob," Suho said.  "And why the hell did you do that?"

"You try being in a car with six other guys," Sehun said and shot his brother a glare.  After a lengthy debate over who would get rid of the spider remains -it was Sehun by the way - Lay offered them all a ride home, and by all it meant Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Chen, and Kyungsoo trying to fit in a car while Lay drives at around 100 mph. 

"Did the car fit six, no seven, people?" Suho asked.  "And why didn't you call me if you needed a ride?"

"You didn't pick up your phone," Sehun said.

"I was sleeping, calling was pointless," Suho said bluntly.

"Then why did you tell me to call?"

"Because a good brother should ask that question to pretend he was worried."

"Well you should've worried more because it was hell," Kai said while lifting up his shirt and frowning at the result.

~FLASHBACK~

"GET OFF MEEEEEE!!!!" Luhan yelled while repeatedly hitting Kai.  He was squished between the latter and the door and was close to losing air... didn't stop him from trying to bruise Kai's stomache though.

"Is anybody's house near here?" Lay asked as he sped past a random neighborhood.

"Hold up... I think we are near hell," Chen said as spots danced across his vision from the lack of air and too much body heat in the car.

"We aren't there already?!" Luhan yelled.

"Can someone open a window?" Xiumin asked from his spot next to Sehun.  He was by the door but wasn't really in the same position as Luhan since he was the last to get in the car.  Beside Sehun was Chen who was wincing as Kai was being pushed onto him courtesy of Luhan.  Kyungsoo was the lucky one who got to sit in front with Lay.  

"Why?  Are you scared you're gonna get cooked into a steam bun?" Lay joked.

"Give up trying to bring back the cannibunalism joke and do what he says!" Chen yelled.  Lay rolled his eyes and pouted but did what they requested for.

"Fresh air!" Kai said.

"My house is near here," Sehun said.

"Kai smells like the lotion my mom used to use," Chen said.

"Are you sniffing me?!" Kai asked in disbelief.

"I thought the scent was familiar," Luhan said.

"Make the next left turn," Sehun said.

"Will I really become a steam bun if you guys didn't open the window?" Xiumin asked.

"Make a right," Sehun said.

"Oh look, they have a bakery around here," Kyungsoo said.

"Too bad its not a barbeque, we could've gotten rid of Sehun," Luhan said.  "Ssssssssssssssssssss.  I see you're wearing the sweater I gave you."

"Don't you need to bake to make a steam bun?" Kai asked.

"Don't you dare think about baking my boyfriend!" Chen yelled.

"I heard grilled deer is good," Sehun said.

"Oh look, there's your house," Luhan said through gritted teeth. 

"This place seems familiar," Lay said.

"That's because your boyfriend lives here," Luhan said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot the two were brothers," Lay said.

"Did you know I was known as the quiet Asian kid in China?" Luhan asked.

"I find that fact false... and we're in Asia so out of all the people they could call quiet, you don't fit in that category," Sehun said.  "And what do you mean by dating?"  All eyes turned to Lay and Luhan.

"Don't look at me, it was a lucky guess," Luhan said.  

"Hold on... you're dating Suho?" Kai asked Lay.

"Uhhhhh... I was supposed to keep it a secret," the latter answered.

"When did yo-"

"We're here! Get out of my car."

"HOME!"

~FLASHBACK END~

"Oh yeah, when did you two start dating?" Kai asked Suho.

"Huh?" Suho was taken back by the unexpected question.  "D-Dating who?"

"Lay," Kai said.

Suho sighed.  "We were supposed to keep that a secret."

"Luhan tricked him into telling us," Sehun said.  "Now when?"

"... Last week," Suho said.  "Now stop being nosy and finish homework or something, I have a phonecall to make."

"Poor Lay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!  I'm just being plain lazy now.  Will update again on the weekend if I feel like it though.