New semester

unlucky(?) life

It was the end of the first semester and a new one was gonna start after the weekend.  Luhan won the bet and was more tha happy to take Lay's money.  He was also happy to be able to get rid of his fake glasses and get back to his original style.  He was tired of being nerdy.  He kept a reminder to thank Mr. Lee for making him tutor Sehun and Kai because it forced him to study the whole first semester.  He was glad he didn't have to tutor them anymore but deep down, he knew he was gonna miss being a tutor and having responsibilities. 

Sehun's bad luck didn't seem to come as often and he was able to pass his tests and get a good grade.  Kai also shocked everyone by getting an A on all his test and his report card.  It took awhile of arguing, complaining, and blackmailing to finally get Baekhyun to try and fulfill his promise of dancing to the girlgroup dances.  He wanted to do it in a place full of people he didn't know, but the group had other ideas.  He was forced to participate in air rock, an event that takes place in the school for the start of a new semester.  It is sorta like a talent show but everyone does the same talent.  They had to dance and lip-sync to a song.  Props can also be used.   There were prizes given to the first, second, and third place who were voted by the audience.  Auditions were held a few weeks ago and only students can participate.  The students were shocked to find out Byun Baekhyun auditioned but were even more shocked that he passed. Baekhyun wanted to keep it a secret but a certain giant thought it was a good idea to tell everybody obout the shorter's misfortune.  Everybody looked foward to his performance, but the students heard there was another performance they should look foward to.  They didn't know much about the group except for the fact that it had seven members and were called 'My Style.'

--------------------------

SCHOOL~

It was finally the day of the first semester and the students crowded into auditorium for the air rock competition.  It takes place in the morning so the teachers and staff would be able to get results for winners at the end of the day.  Baekhyun and My Style were the last two performances.  

Sehun sat near the front and looked at the people performing with an unamused look.  He was getting tired of watching the performances.  Baekhyun was performing next.  'His performance better be good' he thought.  The music stopped playing and the students ended their dance with a pose.  Sehun just yawned.

Baekhyun walked into the middle of the stage and 24 hours started playing.  The crowd cheered loudly and Sehun was snapped out of his drowsiness.  Baekhyun started the dance and the crowd cheered even louder.  Sehun's ears were hurting because a certain Chanyeol happened to sit by him and seemed to cheer the loudest out of the whole crowd.  Kai was laughing and recording the whole thing on his phone.  Sehun also couldn't help but laugh but he kinda had to admit, Baekhyun was good.  Baekhyun finished his song and bowed.  He gave the crowd a wink and the students went wild.  

It was now the final act and Sehun saw two figures on the stage.  The song Dark Horse started playing and the figures started to dance.  The two people stepped toward eachother then stepped away revealing a girl Sehun didn't think was there before.  She was wearing a long blue wig, a black tank top and a rainbow skirt with black shorts under.  Sehun was amazed by the girl's beauty and the crowd seemed to think tha same thing.  There were many guys whistling and they seemed to be cheering louder than when Baekhyun was performing.  Two more people came out and danced. One had big eyes and the other had long hair.  He never saw them before, but Kai seemed to recognize them.  He kinda had a pained expression though.  The song ended and the crowd cheered louder than Sehun thought was possible.  'Wait. Isn't there supposed to be seven people?' Sehun thought.  Just then, a man wearing a horse mask ran out.  The girl pushed him off the stage and he seemed to stop moving.  Everybody just stared until another man came with a huge jar of mayo.  He dumped the mayo on the unconcious male and walked away.  The students just looked with confusion until the girl came foward.  She pulled her wig off and threw it at the crowd then gave a peace sign and strutted away.  Everything was chaos after that because the people realized the girl was actually a guy.  Sehun was also shocked, but he thought he saw the girl male somewhere.

------------------------

Luhan sighed when he got off the stage.  The rest came in afterwards.  

"I can't believe we just pulled that off," Luhan said. 

"You did great," Kyungsoo said.

"Yeah... but who's gonna wake up Chen?  What do you think he's gonna do when he wakes up and finds himself covered in mayo?" Taemin asked.  Everyone turned to Xiumin.

"Why you guys looking at me," he asked.

"You're his boyfriend," Key said.  "Go wake him up."

"What?!?!?!? But it was Jonghyun's idea to knock him out and pour the mayo on him," Xiumin said pointing an accusing finger at the dinosaur.  "Plus, don't you hear the crowd? It's hecka loud."

"But you went along with it.  I thought it would fit the theme of the song.  Plus the stage isn't that high, you can just walk out and jump off then wake him up.  I can't do that because I'm too short," Jonghyun defended.

Xiumin sighed. "Fine!" he said and then walked out.  Just then, Baekhyun walked up to them.

"Who are you people?" he asked. "Do you even go to this school?"

Luhan stood up.  "Baekhyun, this is Taemin, Kyungsoo, Jonghyun, and Key. They are going to this school from now on," Luhan explained.

Baekhyun looked confused.  "Who are you?  How do you know my name?"

Luhan blinked a few times before realizing he wasn't a nerd anymore. "Oh yeah. I fuggot to tell you.  It's Luhan... former nerd," he said.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Are you serious? This isn't how you looked when you took off your glasses.  How is this possible? You look hotter," he said.

"Gee thanks," Luhan said.  "I think it's because I'm not wearing ugly clothing anymore," 

"Could be it," Baekhyun said.

"So your name was Baekhyun?" Key asked.

"Y-yeah," Baekhyun said when he was suddenly questioned.

Key smiled. "I'm Kim Kibum, but I like to be called Key.  I liked your dance," he said.

Baekhyun sighed and let his head hang low. "Worst moment of my life," he said.

Everybody was confused. "Then why did you do it?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It's a long story," Baekhyun answered.

"We got time," Jonghyun said.

The door suddenly flew open. Kai was panting at the doorway.  Baekhyun widened his eyes and quickly ran away.

Taemin looked at Kai with shock but then snapped out of it when something clicked. 

"Could you perhaps be... Jonginnie?" he asked.

Kai looked up. "... Taemin?"

Taemin smiled and ran to the tan boy. He hugged him while Kai just stayed there frozen in shock and confusion. "H-h-h-h-how?" he stuttered.

Taemin sighed and backed away.  "The thing is," he started. "I'm too lazy to explain so Kyungsoo is gonna do it for you." He pointed toward the wide-eyed male.

Kyungsoo blinked then stepped foward. "Long time no see?" he said awkwardly.  Luhan was standing in the back like a lost puppy. He turned to Key.

"How do they know Kai?" he asked.  

"Taemin knows a lot of people," he said.

"The thing is," Kyungsoo started to explain. "Taemin left seven years ago, right?" Kai nodded.  "He went to Japan and you heard he died two years later, right?" Kai nodded again.  "The truth is, after the first year at Japan, he got hit by a car." Kai gave a dramatic gasp and Kyungsoo continued with the story. "Taemin was in a coma for five years.  He didn't die, but wanted people to think he was dead."

"Why?" Kai asked.

"Because you were still young back then. So was Luhan.  When he left to Japan, he said to tell everyone he was dead if something happened to him and they weren't sure he was gonna survive or not.  So, he got in the accident and after a year in a coma, we decided we should tell everyone he was dead." Kyungsoo said. Kai nodded in understanding.  

"So, this is really Taemin?" he asked and pointed to the said male. Kyungsoo nodded.  "He is five years younger than he should be... right?" Kyungsoo nodded again. Taemin got up from his spot.

"Ha. Even unconcious, I was still smart enough to not make you my hyung," he said then smiled and ruffled Kai's hair.  "I'm going to this school now on."

Kai was again shocked. "Really?!?!?!?!"

Taemin nodded.  "So is Key, Jonghyun, and Kyungsoo," he said.

Kai finnally noticed the other people in the room. "Were you guys always here?" he asked.  Jonghyun and Key both glared.

"Got a problem?" Key asked coldly.

"N-no," Kai said then he spotted Luhan. "Who is he?"

Luhan sighed.  "It's Luhan," he said.  

Surprise was shown all over Kai's face. He then realized that he did look like the nerd.  "O-oh," Kai said blushing. 

The door opened and Sehun entered with Xiumin and Chen. Chanyeol was behind them.  Chen looked pissed and his outfit was covered in mayo.

"Was it your idea?" he asked while directing his gaze to Jonnghyun.

Jonghyun just shrugged. "I just thought it would match the song's concept," he said.

"The song is called dark horse.  You should've at least used black food dye and made the mayo darker," Chen said.

Sehun sighed.  "Are you done yet?" he asked Kai.  Kai nodded and went to the two.

"Let's go to Baek shall we?" he said. 

The three walked away to find their fourth member.

-----------------------

The rest of the day was spent with the students going back to class and chatting.  Kyungsoo introduced himself in front of the whole class.  Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun were in a higher grade so they were in different classes.  Luhan surprised all the students when they found out the hot girl was really the nerd of the school.  Many people were shocked to find out that was his original look.  In the end, My Style won first place in air rock and Baekhyun came in second.   Third place was a group of people who danced to High School Musical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realized how weird my imagination is.  LOL.  Here is the link to the song Dark Horse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9S-88WxPdE