Oops!

unlucky(?) life

It wasn't a surprise for everyone that Oh Sehun got hit in the head with the soccerball. Everybody would have expected it to happen sooner or later because he was unlucky like that. But even though it happened often, it didn't mean that they wouldn't run away if they weren't noticed because Sehun can be scary as .  It was natural to see him angry but it was scary when it was directed at a person. The three were getting ready to laugh at their friend, but were shocked to hear a voice and see a small figure running toward them. They were even more shocked to see the said figure running to Sehun's side.

"I'm soooooooooo soooooooooory!" Luhan said. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you bleeding? Do you think you're gonna faint or pass out? Is your ear ringing? Are you dead?" Luhan was starting to panic. He didn't know what to do. His eyes started searching for the ball he kicked and let his gaze shift to where it could be. When his eyes finally landed on the sphere, he reached out to grab it when Sehun replied.

"I'm fine," he said coldy. He reached out his hand waiting to be helped up and stared at the shorter expectantly.

Luhan was quiet but then widened his eyes in surprise when he realized he was being spoken to. "O-okay," he said and grabbed the ball quickly while starting to break into a run back to the field. Sehun who still had his hand up let it drop and glared at the disappearing figure. The other three just stared shocked at what happened when Kai broke out in laughter.

"That kid is interesting," he said. The other two joined in on his laugh which caused Sehun's expression to darken.

"I don't like him," he said with anger etched in his voice. He started to get up from his position on the floor. "I'm going to complain to the principle. I want that peasant out of here."

"Now now, don't be like that," Baekhyun said while pushing Sehun back onto the ground. "We have a bet going on and you are not going to ruin it." He looked at the younger and the maknae just glared back.

"Yup! And since Chanyeol bet with Baekhyun, you have to bet with me," Kai said with a smile on his face.

"What??!?!?!?!" Sehun shouted. "I don't care about that guy or his life so why would I take out my money because you idiots aren't sure he has friends or not?"

"Because three people betting would make the amount unequal," Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well too bad. I don't wanna participate in this stupid bet," Sehun said.

"Well boo focking hoo," Kai said. "We already got your wallet."

Sehun stared dumbfounded as Kai held out his wallet and took out some of his bills. Kai then threw the wallet back at Sehun who caught it with confusion all over his features. "H-how did yo-"

"It fell out of your pocket when you were hit," Chanyeol said.

"Yup!" Kai said. "And we'll keep the money in the penguin jar until we find out why the nerd is hanging out with that overstuffed Baozi and troll."

"What the ?!?!?!?!?!?! Penguin jar?" Sehun was even more confused and looked at all his friends. "Since when did we get a penguin jar?"

"It's a coin jar we got last week. You didn't notice? It's by the nutella," Kai said.

"...," Sehun said. "Was it the blue container thing with Hello Kitty pictures?"

"Yeah. Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"...I-it w-was an accident" Sehun said panicky. 

Baekhyun widened his eyes,"You didn't!" he glared 

"I-I ummmm I'm sorry!" Sehun said while starting to run away. 

"Oh Sehun! I had that custom made you bastard!" Kai yelled while taking off and chasing him.

-----------

Luhan just got home with Chen and Xiumin in tow. 

"I'm home!" He shouted while entering the front door.

"It's about time!" Lay said while entering the room. "Is that Minseok and Jongdae?"

"Yup!" both replied in unison.

"Oh... long time no see i guess," Lay said.

"Gosh we feel welcomed," Chen said.

Lay gave a smile. "I'm kidding, make yourselves comfortable," he said. "I'm making steamed buns."

"Ooooooooh i love steamed buns!" Xiumin said.

Lay looked at Xiumin intently. "You can't eat them though!" he said while pointing a finger at Xiumin.

"Why noooooooooot?" Xiumin pouted.

"Because it will be cannibalism! or cani... CaniBUNalism!" Lay yelled.

Everybody went silent but Xiumin looked like he was on the verge of tears. "R-really? I didn't know," he said letting a tear slip.

Luhan gave an 'are-you-ing-serious-look-do-i-need-to-slap-you?-look and Chen just stared. Lay was shocked to see Xiumin crying at his stupid joke and felt guilty. "I was kidding! I didn't mean it. You are human and i was just joking and if you aren't sure then I can tell you that i didn't put human in the buns either!" He quickly said trying to reassure the crying student.

Luhan looked at Lay with disgust. "Why would you say that? Now you just ruined my appetite," he said and walked to his room.

"... ummmm. This is weird," Chen said before walking off to follow Luhan.

----------------

Tao was in the kitchen biting into a steamed bun when he saw Luhan walking up to his room. "Back already?" he asked.

"Yeah," Luhan said. He saw the bun in Zitao's hand and looked at the panda in disgust. "How can you eat that thing?"

"What do you mean?" Tao asked.

Luhan shook his head and headed toward his room just as Chen came along. "Oh. You're here?" Tao said.

"Hmmmmm? Yeah. Long time no see," Chen replied. He stared at the bun in Tao's hand. "How can you eat that?" he said giving the same expression as Luhan's. 

"What do you mean?" Tao asked again with more confusion painting his features.

"Nevermind," Chen said before heading off.

Tao walked into the living room with the steam bun in hand. "Why are Chen and Luhan looking at me weirdly?" he asked but decided he didn't need an answer when he saw a sobbing Xiumin on the couch and a worried Lay trying to comfort him.

Both looked at him making Xiumin sob even louder and Lay giving a what-have-you-done?-look.