Nicknames and broken windows

unlucky(?) life

Luhan was surprised when he saw Sehun when he walked out of his house.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

Sehun looked up from his phone and pointed to a house that was about two houses away from his.  "Waiting for Kai," he said.

"Kai?" Luhan gave him a confused look.

Sehun looked confused also but soon realized something.  "Oh," he said.  "Guess we forgot to tell you he lives close by."

"He does?!" Luhan asked with a surprised expression.  

Sehun laughed. "Yeah," he said.  "But if only he would just wake up."

"How do you know he's not awake?" Luhan asked.

Sehun sighed.  "He's not responding to my texts," he said.

"Do you know which is his window?" Luhan asked.

Sehun was taken back by this question.  He looked at Luhan suspisciously.  "The top one on the right," he said cautiously while pointing to the window.

Luhan nodded and bent down to pick up a rock.  "If the window breaks, tell him we were trying to do that Romeo and Juliet thing," he said and positioned himself to throw the rock.

Sehun's eyes widened.  "You can't be serious," he said.  "You're not gonna make it, it's to high."

Luhan smirked. "Watch me," he said.  He threw the rock and they both watched as it missed the window by a foot.  Luhan stopped smirking and his jaw fell open.  "That rock is rigged!" he said.  Sehun broke out in laughter.  Luhan pouted and picked up another rock.  He again adjusted his position and threw.  This time the rock hit and the window shattered.  Sehun stopped laughing.

Kai appeared at the window.  He was shirtless and wearing a pissed expression.  "Who the did that?!" he yelled.

Luhan quickly pointed at Sehun.  "He did it!" he said accusingly.

Sehun's eyes widened.  "No!  It was you!" he said.

Luhan rolled his eyes.  "Yeah right," he said sarcastically.  "Look at these muscles." He raised his hand and showed his undeveloped arms.

Sehun glared at him.  "I'm gonna kill you when I get down there Sehun," he heard Kai say.  Luhan smiled in victory and looked at Kai.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair," he said dramatically.  Kai started laughing and Sehun was still glaring.

"I'll be down in five minutes," Kai said and disappeared.  

"You're gonna pay for that," Sehun said.

Luhan smiled again.  "It's nice to finally see you acting pissed again," he said.

Sehun stopped glaring and a look of confusion took over.  "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You look happier compared to the day I transferred," Luhan said.  "It was funny seeing you mad."

"You thought I looked funny?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

Luhan nodded.  "Yup," he said.

"I almost got ran over crossing the street here," Sehun said with a frown.

Luhan was about to give a response when Kai bursted out of his house.  

"So I assume Luhan is walking to school with us?" he asked.  

Luhan shrugged.  "I guess," he said.  The three started walking to the school.  

---

When they arrived at the school gate, they were met with an unexpected scene.  Baekhyun was dancing Sistar's 'Give it to me' with Key and Xiumin near the entrance.  A crowd gathered around them and they were cheering while loud music was coming out from somewhere.  Sehun and Kai's jaw dropped to the floor, but Luhan looked unamused.

"Why are you guys so surprised?" he asked.  "Key loves dancing to girlgroups, Xiumin kinda does and gives it his all, and didn't Baekhyun dance to a girlgroup in the talent show?"

Sehun snapped out of the shock.  "Oh yeah," he said.  "Baekhyun lost that thing but only danced one of them at Air Rock."

Kai and Luhan looked at him with questioning looks.  "What thing?" Kai asked.

Sehun remembered that Kai wasn't there.  "Baekhyun said he'll dance to girl groups songs if you get good grades," he explained.  "I don't know why Key and Xiumin are dancing though."

"I just explained that," Luhan said.  "And shouldn't you call Key, hyung?"

"You don't call him hyung," Kai said.

"That was the requirement," Luhan said.  "For letting them call me  ridiculous nicknames like Lulu and Luhannie."

"Oh, Taemin does that to you too?" Kai said.  "He calls me Jonginnie but I still have to call him hyung when he's around.  I get to call him Taeminnie though."

"Ha," Luhan said.  He was about to say more but Chen's voice stopped him.

"WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!  Work it babe!" he heard Chen say.  He looked around and saw Chen and Jonghyun near the front fanboying like crazy. 'Of course' he thought when he saw who they were looking at.

"Imma go to my appa," Luhan said and walked away.

"Okay," the two said.  They also went to the front but were in the opposite side.  They found Chanyeol also fanboying and recording the thing.  

"How long have you been recording?" Sehun asked.  He had to raise his voice because the crowd was cheering loudly.

"About ten minutes," Chanyeol said.

"But isn't the song only like 3-4 minutes?" Kai asked.

"Yeah," Chanyeol said.  "But they also danced 2 songs before this."

"Are you serious?!" Sehun said.  

Chanyeol nodded and smiled.  "They're actually really good," he said.  "Especially that Key guy.  He makes it look like he does that for a living."

"He sorta does," Kai said, but no one heard it.

The song finished and the three stopped dancing.  The bell rang a few seconds after that.  

Baekhyun and Xiumin were panting for air.  "Told you we shouldn't do Miss A's 'Breathe' before this," Xiumin said and glared at Key.

Key just shrugged.  "How are you guys so tired?" he asked.

Chen came up to Xiumin and hugged him.  "You must be tired," he said with a baby voice.  He let go of Xiumin and pushed him a little.  "You're also very sweaty."

"Shut up," Xiumin said.  "Let's go to class."  They left.

"See ya at lunch," Luhan said and followed them.  Jonghyun came up to Key and held up his hand.

"Shall we?" he asked.

Key rolled his eyes but took the dino's hand.  "Let's go to class," he said.  

Baekhyun walked toward Chanyeol's spot.  "I'm tired," he said and leaned on the giant.  Chanyeol smiled and picked him up bridal style.

"Then I shall carry you my princess," he said.  Baekhyun's eyes widened and his face turned a dark shade of red.  He hid his face in Chanyeol's shirt and blushed even more when he heard the giant's steady heart beat while his was beating way too fast.

"J-just don't drop me," he mumbled.  Chanyeol's smile grew wider.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he said and started walking toward their shared class.

"Can they get anymore obvious?" Kai asked when they were out of sight.  He and Sehun also started toward their class.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an idea for a new fanfic but I'm still trying to decide the OTP.  Any suggestions?