Scare

unlucky(?) life

"Are you sure about this?" Key asks the male in front of him while tapping the table with his nails.  

The male in front of him nods.  "It's not like I can't change it back."

Key rolls his eyes.  "You seriously enjoy torturing him too much," he said and picked up an objct he put on the table earlier.  "Go tell Jonghyun to come here."

--------------

The bell rings and class finally starts.  Luhan is forced to sit with Chen because the male claims they need more father-son bonding time.  Luhan responds by trying to run away but ends up falling after the second step because his legs are still too weak.

Mr. Lee enters the classroom a second later with Henry trailing behind.  They stood at the front of the class and Mr. Lee clears his throat to get their attention.

"Class, I have a meeting today that I need to attend so Henry is gonna be teaching while I'm gone," he said.

The class cheers much to Mr. Lee's dismay and Henry childishly sticks out his tongue at him.  Mr. Lee leaves the classroom with a frown and Henry watches him disappear behind the doors.

"Okay class!" he says when Mr. Lee is gone.  "I'm too lazy to teach so we are watching a movie a student from a higher grade recommended.  His name is Taemin and he gave me the dvd for the movie."

The class cheers again and Henry takes out the disc.  Kai pales as he recognizes the movie they are watching as the one he watched at the after school program.  The scary movie that made him scared to go to the bathroom.  The reason he hasn't showered in a week for the fear that someone would also be in the bathroom with him.  It didn't help that his sister accidently walked in the last time he took one and that the bathroom light started flickering.  

"Does anyone have any objections to watching this movie or would ou rather watch this movie?" Henry asks and pulls out another disc.  It was another scary movie called Posession.

"Oh I saw that movie!" Xiumin said.  "It's disgusting and I couldn't eat or sleep for two days."

"I want to watch the first movie then," Luhan said and everyone else agreed.  Henry asked Kai if he was okay because Taemin told him about Kai's recent fears.

Kai hesitantly nodded.  "I guess it wouldn't be so scary the second time if I know whats going to happen," he said.  

Henry nodded and put on the movie.  

Chen suddenly remembered something and got out of his seat.  "I almost forgot!" he said and rushed over to Sehun who was sitting by Kai.  He pulled the male out of his seat and pushed him toward his seat near Luhan.  "Sit there."

Sehun blinked in confusion but made his way toward Luhan.  When he sat down, Luhan looked at Chen with a betrayed look.

Chen shrugged and took Sehun's seat by Kai.  Kai looked at him with amusement.

"I see what you did there," he said.  "You want Sehun to comfort him right?"

Chen laughed.  "No," he said.  "There's no way I'm letting my child be with that guy.  I'm doing this because the last time I sat with Luhan during a scary movie, he would hit me during the scary parts.  I just don't want another bruise.  It's better him than me."

"Oh," Kai said.

A few minutes into the movie and the face pops out after the old man falls down the stairs.  Sehun gets a new bruise on his arm when Luhan jumped, screamed, and unconciously hit him.  Sehun didn't notice the pain at first because he was also scared but now he can't help but wince in pain whenever he tries to move his arm.

Ten minutes into the movie and Henry sends a text message to someone.  A few seconds later, Chen recieves a text.  Chen chuckles at what is written and replies.  

Thirty minutes into the movie and the classroom door opens.  Someone quietly enters and Henry looks at him.  Henry gave the person a shocked look and rubs his eyes a few times.  The person looks back at him and they both nod.  The person makes his way to Chen and taps his shoulder.  Chen looks at him and almost screamed in fright.  Then he remembers the text and nods before quietly slipping out of his seat and goes to sit next to Xiumin.  The person takes his place on the seat next to Kai and sits there.  Waiting for the tan male to notice him.

An hour into the movie and Xiumin starts to freak ou t when he realizes his leg became numb after sitting on it the whole time.  Sehun can't help but think that he won't be able to properly walk for a week because Luhan hit his thigh and now he also can't feel his leg.  Kai still has yet to notice the person next to him and Luhan is too scared to notice Sehun is in pain.  Henry decided to play on his phone and laugh at the reactions of the students whenever there is a scary part.  Chen is now busy comforting his boyfriend.

Fifteen minutes later, Luhan gets a text.  He turns to look at the person next to Kai and Sehun gets hit again for reasons unknown.  Sehun gives Luhan a questioning look and realizes the male isn't looking at the screen.  He turns to see what he is looking at and his eyes widen at the scene in front of him.

Kai notices the looks they are giving him... or the person next to him and finally turns to look at what was so interesting.  Then he screams.  And screams.  He starts saying incoherent words and falls off his chair while he person next to him does nothing but gives him an unamused expression.  The lights turn on and the class looks at what Kai is screaming about.  They scream also.

Next to Kai was a person with long black hair and pale skin.  The person had red ooze on their face that looked like blood.  They were wearing a long white t-shirt with faded jeans but no shoes.  The feet was like the face, the skin looked like it was peeling and the person's arms wasn't any different.  The person also had long fingernails.

Henry started laughing.  Then Chen.  Everyone looked at them with expressions of shock and horror.  Little did they know, the person was Taemin wearing zombie make-up.  At least that was what Henry and Chen thought because they were in on the prank.  Chen only knew because he was sitting next to Kai and got the text about the prank because they wanted him to move seats later.  

"Damn Taemin," Henry said.  "Key did a good job with the make up."  

Kai's scared expression turns slightly to one of anger.  "The hell Taemin!  You almost gave me a heart attack!" he yelled.  

"What do you mean?" Taemin asked... from the doorway.  There standing in front of the door was Taemin wearing the same outfit but the make-up wasn't as convincing and the hair also black but more like a really dark brown.  Henry and Chen stop laughing.  Now they look scared.  The class starts freaking out and they all leave the room.  The only people who stayed in there were Luhan, Taemin, and the person.  Sehun stayed also because Luhan didn't move.  He soon realized that it was probably because Luhan can't walk.

"Do you want me to help you move?" Sehun asked and looked at the classroom door.

Luhan shook his head.  "I'm fine."

The unknown person broke out into laughter.  "Did you see how fast they ran?" he asked.  He and Taemin high fived.

"You're pretty good at acting Onew," Luhan said.

"Thank you," Taemin said.  Luhan gave him a questioning look.  

The person sighed.  "I'm Taemin," he said and pointed to Taemin.  "That's Onew.  We thought that if Onew was to be the one sitting next to Kai, he'll probably mess up so we made him pretend to be me."

"Yup," Onew said.  "I have too much time on my hands so now we're gonna prank Taemin's teacher.

"Can I watch?" Luhan asked.  

"Sure," Taemin said.  

Luhan told Sehun to carry him and they headed to the hall with the two brothers.  It was moments like these that luhan is reminded that Taemin and Onew are twins.  

"Hey Luhan," Sehun said.  He wanted to complain about how his arm was in pain and how it's all the other male's fault if he drops him.  But he couldn't.  When Luhan looked up at him with big questioning eyes, the complaint died on his lips.  He didnn't know what came over him when he suddenly asked a question that was the complete opposite of what he was about to say.  "Wanna go to the dance with me?  The one that's next week."

Luhan looked shocked and he started blushing.  He hid his face in Sehun's chest but ended up blushing a deeper red.  "S-sure.  I-if you don't mind c-carrying me though," he mumbled.

Sehun couldn't help but feel happy that he wasn't rejected.  His heart fluttered at the other's action.

"Cute."

Sehun recieved another hit but this one wasn't as painful.  

"I'm manly and I'll slap you if you say otherwise."

"Well... would you slap me if I kissed you?" Sehun asked esitantly.

"H-huh?"

Th moment was ruined when a classroom door opened and a screaming Eunhyuk ran out.   

Onew watched him run down the hall and shrugged.  "I didn't even enter the class yet," he said and pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WARNED YOU WHEN I SAID I WAS GONNA RUSH THIS.  Anyways,  I thought that movie Possession was really disgusting.  I watched the first part of it then started playing on my phone cuz i was getting scared.  I wanted to leave the room so bad.  I got the block 4096 while playing the game 2048 in there :)