Idiots

unlucky(?) life

"It's not always a good thing to be cute," Suho said and sipped his coffee.  

"Don't flatter yourself," Lay said.  "I'm cute too."  He turned to Suho and gave his most angelic smile.  

Suho almost choked on his coffee at the sight in front of him.  "That's what you think," he said.

Lay stopped smiling and frowned.  "At least I don't look like a gramps," he said.  This time Suho did choke and Lay broke out laughing.  He patted Suho's back.  Suho glared at him.  Lay rolled his eyes.  "Stop looking at me like that.  If it makes you feel any better, then I will say a handsome grandpa."

Suho's eyes widened and he could feel warmth creeping up his cheeks.  He quickly turnned away.  He gave a small nervous glance at Lay.  "The grandpa part is still offensive," he mumbled.  

"Would you prefer short instead?" Lay asked.  Suho stopped walking and turned to Lay.  Anger was clear in his eyes.  He kicked Lay in the shin and stormed off.  Lay fell on the pavement and clutched his leg.  He groaned in pain and looked up just in time to see Suho starting to cross the street.  "Hey Suho!  My house is the other way!"  Suho stopped walking again and turned around to storm off in the opposite direction.  Lay got up using a telephone pole to support himself and winced in pain as he did so.  He started limping toward where Suho had gone.  Soon the pain was going away and he was able to walk properly again.  

--------------

"I'm home," Luhan said when he opened the front door.  He was about to throw his backpack on the couch when he noticed someone sitting on it.  "Suho?"

Suho looked up to the person who called his name.  "Hello Luhan," he said.  "I'm visiting because Lay insisted."

Luhan slowly nodded. "Oh," he said.  "You've been here before so you should know your way around the house."

Suho nodded.  "Yeah.  I think I remember where most things are," he said.  "But where is Sehun?  I thought I told him to come here with you."

Luhan's face turned red.  "I-It's kinda awkward between us at the moment so I heard Chanyeol is gonna drive him home," he said.

"What happened?" Suho asked curiously.  

"Dog tried to set us up," Luhan said.  Tao and Lay bursted out laughing at the entrance of the livingroom.

"You mean that thing you told us about?" Tao asked.  "What was his name?"

"Yoda," Kris said as he walked in.  "Now did any of you guys feed the fishes?"  He looked at the people in the room.

"I thought that was Tao's job?" Lay asked.

"I told Luhan to do it," Tao said.

"I fuggot," Luhan said.  "I also fuggot to buy a bag of smarties for Chen."

"Why do you need to buy smarties for that idiot?"  Lay asked.

"Because he's filling pill bottles with them," Luhan said.  "I was supposed to do it a month ago though."

"That's stupid," Lay said.  "I've probably done something as stupid as that.  Probably more stupid."

"Can't be as stupid as me," Suho said challengingly.  "We were allowed to bring electronics in class and I heard this girl was talking about a pad.  I asked if I could borrow it because my laptop wasn't working but soon found out she wasn't talking about an ipad."  The people in the room stared at him before laughing loudly.  Luhan kept hitting the couch like he was torturing it and Kris almost dropped the fish food in the fishtank.  Tao was on the floor and gasping for air.  Lay was the only one of the household who wasn't laughing.  He was smirking.

"That's just a stupid misunderstanding," he said.  "I was 10 when I started learning to tie my shoes.  I got so mad that I threw a tantrum and broke a table."

"Ha," Luhan said.  "I broke Kai's window a few days ago and a dog tried to hook me up with someone.  I thought my pet snowman would live forever.  It didn't even last an hour.  I thought Santa was real until last year.  When Taemin came back,  he told me I could see him because I was dead and that the world really did end.  I believed that until Key finally told me."

"... all I did was draw a bug on my hand and pretend I killed a real bug," Kris said.  "I didn't do much but scare Tao."

"That's because it was so ugly and disfigured," Tao said.  "I thought it was some scary poisonous bug."

"It was a fly," Kris said.

"I'll buy a sketchbook when I get the smarties," Luhan said.  "And a step to step guide about art for dummies."

Kris turned to Tao.  "You'll need more than just a guide if you can't recognize a fly," he said.  Tao's jaw dropped to the floor and he looked offended.  

"We're all idiots!" Luhan yelled cheerfully and skipped to his room.

~~~~~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter.  As usual, I was supposed to update sooner but didn't because of reasons (mostly because I'm lazy).  I actually spent most of my time trying to get a ticket to the free concert in L.A. and I'm really pissed I might not be able to go after finally getting them.  I was also gonna make another hunhan story but didn't have time cause I've got homework.  And I still didn't do tht either.  I also have to finish a book. =.=  I promise you'll get an update sometime this week though so please be patient and thanks for reading