Sehun's house

unlucky(?) life

Luhan was walking the empty hallway after retrieving something from his locker.  He was continuing his way to class when he heard some strange noises in the bathroom. He was kinda curious and decided to see what it was.  He didn't know what to expect when he walked into the bathroom.  It certainly wasn't his two best friends making out.  

"How long has this been going on?" Luhan asked. Xiumin and Chen froze then stepped away from eachother.

"... W-what are you talking about?" Chen asked.

"Your relationship," Luhan said. There was a silence.

"3 years," Xiumin finally answered.  "I'm sorry Luhan. I know this might be a surprise but-"

Luhan sighed. "I already knew you guys were going out," Luhan said.

Xiumin widened his eyes. "Since when?" he asked.

"First day I came to this school," Luhan said. 

"O-oh," Chen said. "Soooooooo... are you mad." 

"No. Just sad that you guys didn't tell me," Luhan said.

Xiumin and Chen felt guilty. "We were gonna tell you, but your a child and we don't want to corrupt your mind... yet," Chen said.

Luhan gave a are-you-ing-serious look. "Out of all the things to say, that's your excuse!" Luhan said while letting his voice rise. "I've been waiting patiently for you guys to tell me and you say this?!?!?!" 

"We-" Xiumin started.

"I'm out!" Luhan yelled while walking away.

"..." The two were quiet.

"Our child left us," Xiumin said while pouting.

"I was gonna disown him anyway. Those jeans did not match that sweater. Who wears grey over brown? He's not gonna be my child again until he gets a better sense of fashion," Chen said.

Xiumin just sighed. "I would yell at you but that's true," he said.

---------------

AFTERSCHOOL~

Luhan pretended to be mad the whole day when he was around Chen and Xiumin. Soon the bell signalling that its the end of school came. Luhan, Sehun and Kai decided to tutor at Sehun's house this time. It was raining and they have been waiting for twenty minutes.  It wasn't bad enough that Sehun lived 15 minutes away, Suho wasn't gonna come until another ten minutes or maybe later, and that they were waiting in the rain because Sehun let someone borrow his car.  Luhan started complaining.He always thought Luhan was the energetic type that finds something to do when he was bored but he didn't know that Luhan was also the impatient type that likes to complain.

"Sehuuuuuuuuuuun. I wanna leave," Luhan said while pouting.

"Just wait a few minutes," Sehun said trying to fight back a smile. Although Luhan was complaining for over twenty minutes, Sehun thought it was cute and tried not to laugh at Luhan's complaining.  

Why are you complaining so much?" Baekhyun said clearly annoyed. He and Chanyeol were coming also.

"Because its cold," Luhan said. "And you should be happy I'm not complaining to you instead."

Baekhyun sighed. He was getting tired of waiting and also thought of complaining so he couldn't argue.  'Why the hell do nerds always have to be right' he thought. 'And why can't this nerd put on decent clothing?'

"Chanyeol, give him your jacket," Baekhyun said.

"Why mine?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because your jacket can cover up most of his outfit.Just do it so I don't become blind," Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol hesitated before sighing. He couldn't argue with Baekhyun when it involves fashion. He took off his jacket and handed it to Luhan. "Where this until we get to Sehun's house," he said.

Luhan stared at it for a while before deciding to take it. "Thank you," he said while giving a small smile.  He put on the jacket and accidently dropped his glasses during the process.  He quickly picked up his glasses and put them on while blushing.

Baekhyun who saw this widened his eyes. He thought the nerd would look hideous without the glasses so didn't expect Luhan to look cute. Kai thought the same thing. Although it was just a small glimpse, he couldn't help but blush also.  Sehun and Chanyeol who didn't see anything continued to stare out onto the street looking for signs of Suho.

After ten more minutes of Luhan's complaining, Suho finally came and parked his car in front of the five.  They were gonna get in when they realised there wasn't enough room. They all came to the descision that Suho would bring Baekhyun and Luhan to the house and go back to get the others because Baekhyun refused to sit in Chanyeol's lap. The two got in and Suho drove away leaving the other three to wait again.

"So your name is Luhan?" Suho asked.

"Y-yes. Nice to meet you," Luhan said.

"My name is Suho. I'm Sehun's brother," Suho said when they reached a stoplight. He held out his hand and Luhan shook it.  

When they got to the house, Suho left the two there and went back to go get the others. 

"Hey Luhan," Baekhyun said as they entered the house.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"Can I see your glasses?" Baehyun asked.

Luhan blinked a few times at the unexpected question."S-sure," he said and handed his glasses to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun took the glasses and stared at Luhan. "You know your better without the glasses. You look cuter like this," he said. He put on the glasses and saw everything still looked the same. It wasn't blurry like when he put on other glasses and his eyes didn't hurt. "What the ?!?!?!?! These are fake!" Baekhyun said while taking off the glasses.

"Yeah," Luhan said.

"Then why do you wear them?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because I got in a bet where I have to be nerdy. I don't have to dress nerdy though, I just need good grades. I just dress like this because I thought it would be a new experience," Luhan answered.

Baekhyun just stared in disbelief. "That's it?!?!?!" he yelled. Luhan nodded. Baekhyun sighed and handed back the glasses.  "That's stupid."

Luhan just shrugged. "It's only for the first semester," he said.

"Oh," Baekhyun said. "Can I give you a makeover when you're done then?" he asked.

"Sure," Luhan replied. He went to the couch and grabbed a book out of his backpack. "Might as well read while I wait," he said.

Baekhyun just watched for awhile then went into the kitchen to get food.  He grabbed a few snacks and came back the livingroom. "Hey do you want som-" he stopped when he saw Luhan was sleeping on the couch.  He sat next to the sleeping Luhan and the TV. 

The other three arrived and saw Luhan sleeping on the couch and Baekhyun next to him sleeping on the floor.  They stared at the cute scene and decided to leave them. They went to Sehun's room and started playing video games while the two slept in the living room.  Suho went to grab a blanket and put it over them.

After an hour, Baekhyun woke up and decided to wake Luhan up also. They found the others in Sehun's room playing a video game.  

"Okay, time to study!" Luhan said.

"Wait. After I beat Sehun's high sco-," Kai was cut short when Luhan threw a book at him.

"Well too bad, we're studying," Luhan said.

The others stared at Luhan's action and Kai froze. Luhan widened his eyes when he realized what he just done.

"Oh my gosh Kai! I'm sorry! I'm always like this when I wake up!" Luhan lied. He is the type that just wakes up and continues with life.  Throwing things at people was a habit Luhan was trying hard to get rid of for a while now.  It started becoming a habit when he decided to live with Lay and become friends with Chen.  Right now he was embarrassed and panicking. 

"It's okay," Kai said and gave a small smileto reassure him.

"Okay let's study then," Sehun said.

The three studied for four hours before they heard the bell ring. Luhan jumped at the sound and held on to Sehun.  Sehun blushed. "Relax, it's just the doorbell," he said. 

"O-oh," Luhan said blushing also. He let go of Sehun and continued reading his book.

"Suho can you get the door?" Sehun yelled.

"Already on it," Suho yelled back. He opened it and was shocked that the person on the other side was a cute guy.

"Is Luhan here?" he said.

Suho blinked and tried not to stare. "Yeah," he said. "I'll go get him." He left the door and walked to his brother's room. "Luhan, someone's here for you."

"Huh? Is it Lay?" he asked.

"Ummm. I didn't get his name," Suho said. 

"Oh, okay then guess I'm leaving," he got up and put everything in his backpack. "See you guys at school." He said and walked to the front door.