Basketball

unlucky(?) life

Cuz i didn't really like my last chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Headshot!"

"There's friendly fire?!"

"Why the do you keep running around in circles?"

"How did I die?!"

"Did you just kill me?"

"HAHAHA You killed yourself."

"Wait, it recoils?"

"What the ! Who's bomb was that?"

"That was yours."

"GG!"

"You bastard!"

"Why the are you guys in my house?!"

The six turned their heads toward Sehun. 

"Playing... Modern warfare?" Luhan said after glancing at the cd case.

"You don't have Black Ops," Kai said while trying to shoot Chanyeol.

Kai and Chanyeol were both playing the game with Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Baekhyun watching them.  Sehun finally walked in the house and was greeted with the loud sound that was his friends.

"Got any food?" Baekhyun asked.

"I wanna play some basketball later," Chanyeol said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Thomas Jefferson was gay?" Luhan asked while scrolling down the page on Sehun's laptop.

"Do these glasses make me look smarter?" Chen asked.

"I need a boyfriend soon," Kai said while shooting Chanyeol.

"This is impossible," Xiumin said while trying to solve a rubiks cube.

"Why are you guys in my house?  Where's Suho?" Sehun asked.

"Suho is with Lay," Chen answered.

"Lay asked Suho if he could dropped us off here because I was raiding the fridge," Luhan said.

"Don't you live there?" Sehun asked.

"... .  I fuggot," Luhan said.

"Stop running in circles and let me shoot you!" Chanyeol yelled.

"AHAHAHAHAHAH," Kai laghed like an idiot before moving his character behind a rock and wasted no time in shooting Chanyeol's character.

"Dude... you ," Chen said.

"That's not fair!" Chanyeol yelled.

"You told me to stop going around in circles so I did!" Kai said.

"Game's over.  Let's go to the park," Baekhyun said.

"Why do you want to go to the park all of a sudden?" Xiumin asked.

"Chanyeol said he wanted to play basketball." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol suddenly stood up.

"Let's go!" he said and headed to the hallway.

"Where are you going?" Xiumin asked.  "The front door is right there." He pointed to the other side of the living room.

"I'm getting the basketball from Sehun's room," Chanyeol continued walking down the hall.

"There's a basketball in my room?" Sehun asked seeming a little confused.  His question was answered wen Chanyeol came back holding a basketball.

"Let's go now," Chanyeol said.

------------

"! !" Kai yelled.

"Damn..." Chanyeol sighed when he missed the shot.

"What game are you guys playing?" Sehun asked.

"Horse," Kai said.  Sehun tilted his head in confusion but didn't want to ask.  He walked to the bench where Baekhyun was sitting while Kai attempted to make a shot but missed.  "You know what?  Luhan, you play." He threw the basketball to Luhan who was walking toward them.

"Play what? All you're trying to do is make a shot," Luhan said.

"We're playing horse.  A person has to try to make a shot and if they make it, the other person has to try to shoot it from the same spot.  If the other person doesn't make it, they get a letter," Chanyeol explained.  "If the first person missed the shot then the other player has to try and shoot it, like there roles are switched or something like that."

"... Okay," Luhan said like he understood what Chanyeol said.  He probably did though.  Luhan went a few feet away from the net and threw the ball.  It flew in and Kai started laughing.

"He made the shot from there and you couldn't," Kai said.

Chanyeol frowned and went to get the ball.  He walked to Luhan's spot and tried to shoot the ball in the hoop.  He missed and Kai started laughing louder.

"I blame the wind!" Chanyeol yelled.

"That's an H!" Kai said.

"He's hopeless," Baekhyun said.

Luhan had no luck with his next few shots though.  He got the letters H O R S while Chanyeol just had H O.

"There's no way I'm getting that R," Chanyeol said and smirked.  He watched Luhan throw the ball from the free throw line and frowned when he saw it go in.

"Good luck with that," Kai said.

"Free throw line is a peice of cake," Chanyeol said. He threw... and he missed.

"R!" Kai yelled.  "Now you have H O R."

"Can you stop trying to find an excuse for calling me a ?" Chanyeol asked.

"No promises," Kai said.

"They do realize Luhan isn't even trying, right?" Chen suddenly appeared beside Baekhyun and Sehun.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"Have you not noticed Luhan's strength?  He could make those shots easily.  He was captain of the school's basketball team last year," Xiumin said.

The two's eyes widened.  "How?  Isn't he too short for playing basketball?" Sehun asked.

"I HEARD THAT!" Luhan yelled.

"Speaking of height, how's the air down there!" Sehun yelled back.

Luhan gave a dramatic gasp before throwing the ball at Sehun instead of in the hoop.  Chanyeol was mentally cheering that he was gonna win the game but that didn't happen.  The ball bounced off of Sehun's face and landed in the hoop.  

"Well... you have to shoot with the same style also right?" Kai asked and Chanyeol paled.  

"How am I supposed to make that?!" Chanyeol asked.

"SEHUN!!!!" Baekhyun was violently shaking his friend.  Sehun had passed out and now had a huge red mark on his forehead and was fortumate enough not to start bleeding.  "Wake up! Wake up! What do we do? Someone call a doctor! CPR! Luhan!" He gave Luhan a pleading look.

"No," Luhan answered.  "He's gonna be fine."

"At least try because you are the one who did this," Baekhyun said and pointed to the big red mark.

"He just passed out.  He didn't choke and his breathing is fine.  Just leave him and he'll live," Luhan said.

"You're being dramatic Baek.  This happens all the time," Kai said.  "Why do you suddenly care?"

Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheek and looked away.  "No reason..." he mumbled.

"Looks suspiscious," Chen said.

"Well he coul- Owf!!!!!" Xiumin screamed in pain when a basketball hit his stomach.

"S!" Kai yelled.  "You were supposed to hit Sehun."

Chanyeol frowned.  "I missed..."

"Baby you okay?!" Chen said and inspected Xiumin for injuries.

"Yeah," Xiumin said and tried to get up.

"Don't do that. Let me carry you," Chen knelt down to pick him up but Xiumin shook his head.

"I'm fine," he tried to assure his lover.

Chen pouted.  "But your precious stomach," he started to lift up Xiumin's shirt.

"Get a room!" Kai yelled.

"You jealous?" Chen asked.

"I didn't choose the single life," Kai said.

"At least you admit you're a loner," Luhan said.

"Like you ever dated anyone," Kai spat back.

"Luhan was one of the most wanted guys back in China," Chen said.  "He still is.  Did you not see how many people stare at him or how many people fangirled when he took off his shirt in class?"

"What are you talking about?" Luhan asked.

"It's hard being a father when your son doesn't know how hot he is and everyone thinks he is prey," Chen said and shook his head.

"You tell me about it," Jonghyun agreed suddenly appearing.

"Our Taeminnie is too pretty for our own good," Key said.

"Manly," Taemin said.

"Why are you guys here?" Xiumin asked.

Chanyeol was slowly trying to get the ball while the rest were paying attention to the new group that arrived.  He missed but didn't want to lose yet so he tried to sneak away. 

"E!" Kai yelled and grabbed Luhan's hand.  "Luhan is the winner!"

"I quit!" Chanyeol yelled.

Chen sighed.  "It was expected."

"What game are you guys playing?" Jonghyun asked.

"Horse," Luhan said.

"Can I-" Jonghyun was about to ask when Taemin put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him back.

"Don't do it.  Luhannie looks short and cute but he is good enough to be captain of the basketball team," Taemin said.

"He was one last year," Chen said.

"HJhfhgdOW!" Sehun slowly opened his eyes and tried to get up.  "What happened?"

Luhan quickly ran to him and sat down in front of him.  He cupped both sides of Sehun's cheeks with his hands and looked straight into his eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" Sehun stuttered as heat started to rush to his face.

"You are dead," Luhan said and Sehun's eyes widened.  "The world really did end in 2012 and we are all also dead.  If you are wondering where you are, you are in hell.  This place looks exactly like the real world and has the same law system.  You can die here and you will be sent to the other part of the underground for doing the mistake of dying twice.  Don't do anything stupid, okay?"  Sehun quickly nodded and Luhan let go of him.

"That kid used my speech," Taemin said.

"Copyright it next time," Key said.

"Isn't this the thing you told everyone when you suddenly appeared after seven years and didn't want to tell the story about how you were in a coma?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah," Taemin said.  "I can't believe you didn't realize I was joking."

"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard," Xiumin said.  

"Tons of people believed it actually," Key said.  "If someone disappeared for seven years and you thought he was dead for more than half of those years then what would you think?  Especially since he basically looks the same except with longer hair."

"...Well you've got a point," Chen said.  "But 2012 was two years ago adn some people look different.  How are you gonna explain that?"

"They're too stupid to figure that part out," Taemin said.  "And people don't look that different after two years."

"Did you think this through or something?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes," Taemin said.  "I thought people would figure out it's a lie but they didn't so I had to think up details to make it seem more real.  Luhan was the first to realize it was a lie though.  He suddenly thought that if he is dead then he can't die so he tried to jump out a window.  I ended up telling him because of that."

"And adding the part that you will be tortured for dying twice," Key said.

"How long do you think Sehun would believe it?" Xiumin asked.

"I put money on a week," Kai said.  "Sehun is pretty smart."

"A month," Chanyeol said.

"Same as Kai," Baekhyun said.

"I barely know him so probably two weeks," Xiumin said.

Chen thought for a moment.  "I'll choose... after three weeks then."

"I'll choose the same as Xiumin," Taemin said.

"I guess... the same as Kai," Jonghyun said.

"I'll say a week and a half," Key said.

"Write that down?" Chen turned to Luhan who was holding a paper and pen.

"Yup," Luhan said.  "I put the same as Key." Luhan scrolled down the list he wrote and tried to decide something.  He glanced at Sehun who was playing with the basketball.  "Okay I'm tired.  Let's leave."

"Wait!" Let me try to do a three!" Chanyeol said while getting the basketball from Sehun.

"Why don't we play a game? Five vs. five?" Jonghyun asked.

"Sounds good," Kai said and the group started to go on the court.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to make a college brochure and it's due in two days TT^TT I hate how I keep on getting projects.  I can't update that fast as before (not that I was even updating that much).  I'm also pretty sad about that thing with Kris.  My friend cried when she heard the news.  Not disappointed in him though, I know how it feels to be pushed to your limit and try to keep things pent up inside to the point where you can't take it anymore.  I just hope he doesn't regret it.