Tutor Me

unlucky(?) life

The next day Mr. Lee handed back the test.

"You got a perfect score Luhan," he said.

"YES!!!!!!!!!" Luhan yelled while jumping out of his seat and letting a huge grin plaster his face.

"We get it no sit down!" Sehun said while glaring at the happy nerd. 

Luhan glared back but sat down anyways.

"Chen you got ..." Mr. Lee blinked a few times not believing what he saw. "A perfect score," he said with confusion an his face. Everyone in the room widened their eyes and some students almost fell out of their chair. Chen just smirked.

"And you thought I will never get a good grade on a test," he said before leaning back in his chair. "I honestly don't see why it's so shocking." He adjusted himself a little in his chair before falling asleep while everyone stared with their mouth still agape.

"Kai and Sehun here are your test," Mr. Lee said while handing back the test to the two boys. Under the scores were the words 'See me at lunch'. Sehun sighed knowing he was gonna fail when he saw the test but banged his head on the desk anyway. Kai just glanced at the packet before shoving it into his messy backpack and laying his head on the desk to think up an excuse.

"Xiumin, you were close to a perfect score but you missed a problem," Mr. Lee said. "Still a good job though."

Xiumin sighed deeply. "Of all the subjects, Chen gets a better score than me on this one," he mumbled slumping in depression. The students moved as far away as possible from the gloomy baozi as their desk let them and tried not to get caught in the gloomy atmosphere.

As Mr. Lee continued to hand back the test, students decided to celebrate while others decided to join Xiumin in the self-pity party.  Luhan looked at his friend worriedly while Chen continued his nap. It went on like this until the bell rang signalling lunch.

-------------

LUNCHTIME~

Sehun and Kai stayed after class like their teacher told them to. Sehun kept his pokerface while Kai obviously looked frustrated for not being able to think of an excuse. The class still had kids who wanted to eat in the classroom with their friends and there were still more to come from other classes wanting to join. The room was loud and filled with many kids making jokes, chatting, or gossipping. Some girls tried to flirt with the two boys but were turned down and ignored. Mr. Lee finished organising his papers and signalled the two to his desk.

"I know you guys know why you are here," he said.

" 'Cause we don't care about Chinese literature since we will never have use for it," Kai said.

"Better safe than sorry though," Mr. Lee shot back.

Kai immediately quieted looking like he lost a battle. He was speechless with surprise on his face for this was the first time the teacher talked back to him. He tried to think of a comeback but couldn't think of anything when he realised the teacher had a point. Sehun saw the expression on Kai's face and tried not to laugh. It was rare for Kai to lose an arguement, if you can even call it that.

"Anyways, back to the point," Mr. Lee said sternly. "I'm assigning you both a tutor."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!" they both yelled in unison with their eyes wide. 

"Are yiu serious?" Sehun asked.

"Yes," Mr. Lee simply answered.

"Who is it though?" Kai asked.

"I'm not quite sure but I was thinking-" Mr. Lee was cut short on his reply when Luhan bursted into the room. The deer glanced around looking for a certain troll when he realised Chen wasn't in the room.

"Have any of you guys seen Chen?" Luhan asked while looking at all the students.

"..." Everybody was silent surprised at the sudden appearence.

"No... But Luhan please come here, I have something to discuss with you," Mr. Lee said breaking into a huge grin. Luhan turned and faced the teacher.

"O-okay," Luhan said while crossing the room to the desk. "What do you need?"

Mr. Lee put a hand on Kai and Sehun's shoulder. "I need you to tutor these idiots," he said without bothering to hide his smirk.

The said idiots widened their eyes and Luhan cocked his head in confusion.

"HIM?!?!?!?!"