Surprise

unlucky(?) life

~LUNCHTIME~

 

"Hey have you thought of the club you want to join?" Chen asked.

"No." Luhan said.

"Why not?" Xiumin asked.

"Because nothing really suits my mood. I've also haven't played soccer in a while so I'm not joining because I might hold the team back." Luhan said like it was a fact.

"Well that's stupid," Chen said.

"How about singing? You love singing don't you?" Xiumin suggested. Luhan's face darkened.

"I don't want to sing," Luhan said in a monotone voice. Xiumin and Chen were shocked to hear him. Luhan loved singing and he used to do it whenever he got the chance.  They thought something was wrong. Luhan sounded broken.

"W-why not?" Xiumin hesitantly asked.

"I still love singing, it's just I don't want a lot of people knowing that I can sing," Luhan said looking down.

"Because?" Chen asked.

"..." Luhan stayed quiet and the two stared at him waiting for an answer. Luhan was about to open his mouth and reply when Kai suddenly barged in and put an arm around him. Luhan widened his eyes and the others looked up at the intruding male.

"I'm going to borrow this ner- ...what's with the gloomy atmosphere, am i interrupting something?" Kai said glancing at the other two. Chen and Xiumin glared at the tan male while Luhan struggled in his grip. 

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked and stared at Kai with his doe eyes. Kai looked down and widened his eyes. 'Nerd is pretty cu- No! I was doing something. I'm on a mission... What was i doing again?' Kai thought. He looked around the room then back at Luhan. They stared at eachother without blinking when Kai's face suddenly brightened like he remembered something. He then proceeded to drag Luhan out of the classroom. Xiumin and Chen stared with surprise painted on their faces.

"What the ?!?!?! Did Kai just take Luhan?" Chen asked finally coming back to reality. Xiumin nodded and they both ran out to chase the male who kidnapped their friend.

------------------

Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol were eating lunch at the usual table in the cafeteria.

"Where the is Kai!" Baekhyun yelled angrily. "He still has my pencil!"

"Why would Kai have your pencil?" Sehun asked. "Is he actually studying?"

"No... But if that ever happens then I'll dance to '24 hours' by Sunmi in public if he gets 100% on a test and Sistar's 'Give it to Me' if he gets an A on his report card," Baekhyun said.

"Call!" Chanyeol and Sehun replied in unison. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

"But why would you care about your pencil? You can still get another one can't you?" Chanyeol said. "And what would you do if Kai actually did do those things?"

"Well first, the pencil isn't mine... it's Sehun's," Baekhyun stated causing Chanyeol to widen his eyes and Sehun to glare at the midget. "Second, there is no way that is happening because Kai can't even solve 4x=24-2x, a 7th grade problem."

"What the ?!?!?! Dude, even I can solve that," Chanyeol said. "... but I forgot how to and when did you become so smart Baekkie?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I was born smart," he said.

"Anyways, what is taking that guy so long to come down here?" Sehun asked. Suddenly there was a lot of noise coming from the cafeteria door causing students to bring their attention to it. In came Kai holding a struggling Luhan with a raging Xiumin behind them being held back by Chen.

"Give me back my child Kim ing Jongin! Let go of me Chen!" Xiumin yelled kicking at the air and smacking Chen's face. All students were shocked at Xiumin's outburst and just stared at the mad baozi.

"Did you guys miss me~" Kai sang while forcing Luhan into the seat next to Baekhyun.

"No," all three of them said causing Kai to pout.

"That's mean, and you guys call each other friends," Luhan said. "You guys shouldn't tease each other like that because Kai might feel hurt."

"Exactly!" Kai said.  "At least the nerd is nice!" Everybody stared at Luhan with wide eyes. 

"Why is he here?" Sehun said coldly.

"Because I brought him here and he promised to have lunch with me," Kai shamelessly lied.

"I promised nothing," Luhan said without hesitation. Everybody glared at Kai and he just smiled.

"Ok maybe that was a lie, but don't you think I need a smart friend?" Kai said. "He can help me study." The three stared like their friend has gone crazy and Luhan just sat there awkwardly. He then noticed that the cafeteria has gotten quieter and turned around to fiind no sign of Chen or Xiumin.

"So... Baek," Chanyeol stared to smile while turning toward Baekhyun. "When do you plan on learning those dances?" He said while Baekhyun visibly paled. Kai turned toward Baekhyun with confusion playing on his features.

"What dance? If you are struggling with a choreography or something then I can help you," he said.

"It's nothing. Just something I may or may not have to do later on," Baeyhyun said.

"Okay," Kai said. Sehun sat there quietly watching the exchange when he realised he finished his food. He stood up to throw away his tray when he bumped into the person next to him causing food to spill over. The once quiet cafeteria went quiet and stared at the kid who dare spill food on the maknae. Sehun's eyes widened as juice spilled all over his shirt. He glared at the kid. 

"Yah. What's your name?" He asked making the kid cower.

"Hahahahahahahahaha," Chanyeol started laughing. The rest of the table started laughing but Luhan just stared at the kid worriedly. The whole cafeteria started to join in on the laugh but when Sehun glared in their direction they immedietly quieted. Sehun huffed in anger and went out of the cafeteria.

"Aren't you guys gonna help him?" Luhan asked looking toward the direction Sehun disappeared to.

"No. This happens all the time," Baekhyun said. "He's just unlucky like that."

"Oh," Luhan said.