Arguments(?) and love

unlucky(?) life

Sehun walked onto the school grounds.  He looked around before taking a few steps.  He was a few feet from the building until he noticed Luhan heading his way while talking to Xiumin.  He quickly took a step back and hid himself behind a wall.  He waited a while and heard Luhan's voice getting nearer.  He nervously watched as him and Xiunmin passed by.  He let out the breath he was holding when they were now a a far distance from him and turned around to go into the building.  He only took a few steps until someone tapped his shoulder.

"You're really bad at hiding, you know," the person said.  He knew the voice and hesitantly turned around to be faced to face with Luhan.  "C-can we talk?"  

Sehun bit his lip nervously and looked around.  He nodded and gestured toward the roof.  "Let's go up there," he said.

Luhan nodded and the two made their way toward the building.

------------

"Where the hell is Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. "And Kai."

Chanyeol sighed.  "I don't know where Sehun is but I know Kai is studying with Kyungsoo," he said.

"Bleh," Baekhyun said.  "Kai is actually studying again.  I'm not taking any chances this time."

Chanyeol grinned.  "Why not?" he asked.  "You looked y when you dance.  I wish we could start dating already."  Baekhyun blushed and Chanyeol covered his mouth.

"W-well..." Baekhyun wanted to say something but didn't know what to say.  His face was red and his heart started to beat faster.  An awkward silence started to settle upon them.  Chanyeol decided to speak up.

"I-I was joking," he said.  "and I meant... cute?"

"Those dances weren't cute," Baekhyun said.  He looked a little bit disappointed.  "I- The bell is gonna ring and I have to leave soon."  He quickly turned around and started to leave.  Tears started to form and he quickened his pace.  Chanyeol stood there speechless.  When Baekhyun's figure disappeared, he slumped against the wall.  

"," he said.  "I'm so stupid.  What have I done."  He banged his head against the wall while repeating 'stupid' and stopped when the bell rang.  He slowly got up and started to walk toward class.

------------

"I don't like heights anyways," Luhan said as they reached the top and the bell rang.  

Sehun sighed.  "That was a waste of time," he said.

"... lunchtime," Luhan said before going back down the stairs.  Sehun couldn't do anything but follow.

-----------

"Back to the dog issue," Henry said when he arrived in class with Yoda.  "I've decided tha-"

"Nobody cares about your opinion!" Luhan said.  "We all love you as a teacher and decided that your keeping that dog.  You already call us irresponsible so it should be you taking care of it."

"That's why taking care of this dog will teach you students responsibility," Henry said.  "I think you need it the most Luhan."

Luhan rolled his eyes.  "Said the one who's complaining and trying to get rid of something that he obviously cares about the most," he said.  "Stop pretending.  We all noticed.  You love that dog and your trying to get rid of it because you're scared your relationship will fall to deep."

The people in the class gave him 'wtf' looks and Henry stood there with an incredulous look.  "First," he said.  "I'm dating someone."

"I feel sorry for that person," Chen said.  "To think you're actually dating is a miracle."

"Yup," Luhan said.  "And you should feel offended.  This is coming from Chen."

"Hey!" Chen and Xiumin shouted at the same time.

"Sorry...mom," Luhan said. "... and... Henry."

"What!" Chen yelled. He stood up.  "Forget this! I'm getting rid of those adoption papers.  I don't want you anymore.  I'm disowning you."  He huffed in anger and started to head towards the door.

"I love you appa," Luhan said cutely.  "I'm sowwy.  Don't leave"

Chen froze.  He was about to take another step foward but ended up tackling Luhan and hugging him tightly.  "I can't stay mad at you," he said.  "Look Minnie!  He called me appa."

"He already called me umma so there's nothing special," Xiumin said.

Chen pouted and looked at Luhan in disbelief.  Luhan just shrugged in his appa's embrace.  "He's not kidding."

Chen let go of the other male and stood up.  "Nobody loves me," he said sadly.

"Yoda loves you," Henry said when we found an opportunity.  

"Nice try but that's not gonna work," Chen said and glared at his teacher.  "You're to old for trying to fool people."

Henry's jaw dropped.  "I'm only a few years older than you."

"Even small numbers can make a big difference," Kai said.  Everybody turned to him and he shrugged.  "I was studying with Kyungie and accidently wrote down the wrong number for a problem.  Its like multiplying.  If you multiply two by fifty then you get a hundred.  If you multiply three by fifty then you get one-fifty.  two and three are small numbers but fifty is a big number.  One hundred and one-fifty have a huge gap while two and three don't.  That's how even one mistake can give you completely different answers."

"Wow," Luhan said.  "Are you going to give me credit? I tutored you."

"Credit to Luhan for tutoring me," Kai said.

Luhan fist pumped the air.  "Proof that I can teach better than some people," he said and glanced at Henry.  "Since I got credit.  You could be my child Kai."

"Hmmmm," said Kai.  "Seems interesting."

"Too bad," Chen said.  "You're gonna need someone to fill the role of appa."  When Chen said that, everybody turned to Sehun who was looking out the window.  He turned around when he felt the people staring at him.

"What?" he asked.

Luhan frowned and threw a book at Chen.  "I'm taking the role of appa," he said.  Sehun's eyes widened in panic.  

"What's going on?" he asked.

"You're too small for that sweetie," Xiumin said to Luhan.  "You're definately gonna be an umma."

Luhan scoffed.  "I have no plans to end up like you," he said and Xiumin gasped.  

"I have no plans on what is going on but thi-"

RING!

"I'm out!" Luhan said and was out of the classroom in seconds.

"It's already the end of the period?" Kai asked and looked at the clock to confirm it.  It was indeed the end of the period and he got up and headed towards Sehun who just slung his backpack over his shoulder.  "Where are you going?  It's lunchtime and we're eating in here."

"I know," Sehun said.  "But I need to help my group in another class do a project.  I'll be back soon.  It shouldn't take long." He walked out.

-------------

"Baekhyun, wait!" Chanyeol said when he saw the other rushing out.  He grabbed the other's hand and pulled him back.  He dragged Baekhyun to the staircase that lead to the rooftop and let go.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun asked.  "The other two are waiting."

Chanyeol didn't know what to say.  He didn't think things through.  "I-I..."

Baekhyun sighed.  "I'm leaving," he said and turned around.  

Chanyeol started to panic.  He didn't know what to do when, "You know what? this," he said. He grabbed Baekhyun and turned the smaller male around.  Baekhyun widened his eyes when he felt a pair of lips on his.  He stayed in that position until the door to the roof opened and Chanyeol broke the kiss.

"Well..." Sehun said awkwardly.  He took a step back and closed the door again.  

Baekhyun blushed bright red.  Chanyeol bit his lip awkwardly.  "Byun Baekhyun," he said nervously.  "I know the kiss was sudden and it must be embarrassing and all with that interruption but... I've liked you for as long as I can remember and you are the most beautiful person I know.  You always make me smile and I love everything you do.  I've always been a wimp and was never able to confess to you but I- no, ummmm... w-will you go out with me?"

Baekhyun stood there speechless.  He felt like he was dreaming and pinched himself to see if it was real.  When he felt the pain, he smiled widely.  "I thought you would never ask," he said.  Chanyeol smiled and hugged him.  

"Then," Chanyeol said shyly and stared at Baekhyun.  "We're dating now?"  Baekhyun nodded.  "C-can I kiss you then?" 

Baekhyun laughed.  "You already did," he said.  "And don't bother asking." He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pushed his head down so that he would be able to kiss his new boyfriend.

-----------

"So we're staying up here because you are embarressed that you walked in on two of your best friends kissing?" Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded with a red face.  "I know Baekhyun likes Chanyeol but I didn't know it was also the other way around." he said.  "And it was awkward."

Luhan shook his head and crossed his arms.  "This wouldn't be such a big deal if you know what I go through," he said and thought back to chapter nine.  "You still have a lot to learn."

~~~~~~

I hate homework.  I have a lot :( but I also procrastinate a lot so I shouldn't be complaining.  I finally decided to update since it is the weekend and I finished most of my project^^  I'll try to update more in the future.  I sorta wish I made this a oneshot though.  Thanks for reading.