Photo

unlucky(?) life

Taemin didn't know what to expect when he walked to his class.  He couldn't get throught the halls because of people crowding around the classroom belonging to Luhan, Kai, Sehun, Xiumin, and Chen.  He looked around for an explanation and soon found one in the form of a sign above the door.  

"What's going on?" Luhan asked while rubbing his sleepy eyes.  He was being carried by Kai because Xiumin and Chen gave him the task since they live close to each other and Sehun is nowhere to be found.

Taemin turned to him and was about to answer when he noticed the younger fell back asleep.  "May I?" he asked and held out his hands.  Kai gave him a questioning look and handed Luhan over.  Taemin frowned because the younger weighed more than he thought.

"So what's going on," Kai asked.

"Read the sign," Taemin said before he shrugged and dropped Luhan on the floor.  Kai widened his eyes and people turned to face them when they heard Luhan cursing in Chinese and groaning in pain.  Sehun was at the end of the hall when he saw this and quickly rushed over to help him.

"Are you okay?" he asked and kneeled so that he could check for bruises.

Luhan nodded.

A male student went up to them.  "Luhan!  You should pick me!  I would be the happiest man alive!"

"No pick me oppa!" a girl yelled.  

"No me!" another girl yelled.

A crowd soon formed around the fallen male yelling things like 'pick me!' and 'Move! I'm trying to get to class'.  Luhan looked at all of them with a confused expression and tilted his head.  "What are you guys talking about?" he asked.  He turned to Taemin, Sehun, and Kai who were trying to push back the crowd with Chanyeol and Baekhyun who arrived a few seconds ago.  Kyungsoo suddenly appeared beside him out of nowhere and pointed at the sign above the doorway.

Interviewing those who want to go to the dance with Luhan.  You might get picked if you impress us.

Under those words were Chen and Xiumin's names and signatures.  Everybody in school knows how protective the two are of Luhan and if they want a chance with the young deer, they have to get through those two.  This was there chance and a lot of people are taking it although they know only one person would be picked.  

Luhan frowned.  "Is this a joke?"

Chanyeol, being the tallest, looked over the crowd and through a small window that showed the inside of the classroom.  He saw Chen and Xiumin in there holding a paper and writing stuff down.  He sees a girl in there saying something and Xiumin nodding before writing something down.  "It doesn't seem like a joke to me."

"Well that's too bad," Luhan said.  "I already have a date to the dance."

"You do?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yup," Luhan said and smiled before he laced his fingers with Sehun.

The people looked at their hands with an incredulous look and then at Sehun.  He nodded and kept his head down to hide the blush thats starting to spread.  Luhan was blushing to and bit his lip nervously.  The hall was filled with an awkward silence.

"Hold on," Baekhyun broke the silence and pulled out a small notebook.  He scanned it. "The people who said before the schoolyear ends are me, Taemin, Kyungsoo, Key, and Tao."

Kai frowned.  "I seriously didn't think he would be able to do it so soon," he said and pulled out his wallet.

"I hate you guys," Sehun said.  Luhan tugged at his shirt sleeve and pointed to the classroom door.

Sehun got the message and nodded before carrying him to the classroom and opening the door.  Annoyed by how quiet it was and that his parents weren't paying attention, Luhan forcefully pushed the door so it hit the wall with a loud bang.  Xiumin and Chen turned to them with wide eyes.  

----------------

The hallway was finally clear and Taemin was able to get through.  Then he found the same thing happening in front of his door.  A sign claiming the room is being used for interrviews hanging above the door.  He wasn't surprised to see Key and Jonghyun inside and unfortunately, he knew there were gonna be a lot of guys.  He was surprised himself that he became popular.  He would've been okay with the attention if he wasn't getting it for being feminine.  But what he didn't expect the most, was Minho sitting in front of his parents and answering their questions.

---------------------

"So you're handcuffed together just because?" Mr. Lee asked the two in front of him.

Luhan and Sehun nodded while Xiumin and Chen did nothing.  Mr. Lee sighed and told them to go back to their desks.

Luhan was forced to go to the back of the class and sit by Xiumin while Sehun sat with Chen in front.  

"Why do you guys have handcuffs in the first place?" Sehun asked.  

Chen tapped his fingers on the desk.  "Well, I was helping out another police officer who dropped them.  I was gonna return it but he ran into a dead end in an alley and some guy was pointing a gun at him.  I thought it would be a good idea to walk away while I still can.  The other pair... you don't wanna know."

"Okay... why are we handcuffed to eachoother then?" Sehun asked.

Chen shrugged.  "I thought it would be a good way to get you away from my child," he replied.  "This way, when you try to go to Luhan, I will be able to drag you to the other side of the room."

"Isn't this going overboard?  You put me in charge of carrying him and now you want me as far away as possible.  That doesn't make sense." Sehun said..

"It does when you're trying to steal my little boy and I'm doing what a responsible parent should do." Chen said.

Sehun sighed.  "I thought we were friends," he said.

Chen shook his head.  "It broke when you crossed the line and asked him out."

"Can you two shut up?  Im trying to teach," Mr. Lee said.

"Sorry," Chen said.  "This is why I don't like sitting in front," he mumbled.

-------------------------

AFTERSCHOOL~

"This is when he liked frilly dresses and this was when he loved wearing blonde wigs," Kris said and pointed at some pictures.  He was looking through a photo album his grandma sent him from China.  It couldn't fit in the bookshelf over there so she mailed it to Kris.

"So adorable~" Baekhyun cooed.

"This one is cute," Chanyeol said and pointed to a picture.

"I think I have a copy of that picture at home," Xiumin said.

"Cute," Sehun said.

"I remember seeing this one," Chen said and pointed to another picture.  "He was singing."

Taemin flipped the page and spotted something.  "I gave him this dress for his birthday," he said and pointed at the pic.

Luhan dragged himself into the living room using one hand while he dried his wet hair with a towel using the other.  His clothing stuck to his body and he was starting to think he took a pointless shower since he is dragging himself on the ground.

"What are you guys looking at?" he asked and climbed onto the back of the couch to peek over their shoulders.  His eyes widened when he saw the pictures and he tried to snatch the book away.

Kris pushed it out of his reach and smirked.  "I see you remember this."

Luhan fell onto the couch and tried to grab the book again.  He cursed himself for not being able to use his legs when Kris held it over your head.

"Why do you have that?" Luhan asked as he tried grab the photo album.

"Grandma sent it," Kris replied and waved the book side to side in a teasing manner.  "I see you made new memories while I was gone.  I wonder how you ever got out of that cross dressing phase."

"It wasn't a phase," Luhan argued.  "My parents just really wanted a girl."

"Lie," Taemin said.  "You had a favorite dress that you always wore.  You even told us to call you Lulu."

"I-I don't remember that," Luhan said and blushed.

"Sure you don't," Kris said sarcastically.  He enjoyed watching his cousin struggle and laughed when said cousin fell off the couch. 

"Hey Sehun," Chen whispered and leaned toward him.

Sehun moved away.  "What is it?"

Chen leaned toward him again.  "I just wanted you to know, just because I took off the cuffs doesn't mean I approve of your relationship." 

Sehun nodded.  "I know."

"I also wanted you to know, I will hunt you down if you hurt him," Chen warned.

Sehun paled and nodded again.  "I know."

Chen smiled and patted his back.  "Good."

Kris ended up accidently throwing the photo album and it hit Sehun in the face.  Poor Sehun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorta being rushed so this chapter could've been better.  Next chapter MIGHT be the last one.