Appointment

unlucky(?) life

Italics is singing

Lay

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hard not to give in to temptation.  The male was right there with no teachers around and Taemin had a huge urge to slap him.  But he didn't.  This isn't how he should act in front of someone who just lost his memory, someone who he took care of for some time in is life.  He didn't want to give the kid a bad impression so he decided to settle things the calmer way.

"You're not invited here so stop scaring the kid with your face and get out," he said.

Minho frowned.  "I wouldn't have come here if you didn't stop being lazy and show up after school."

Taemin rolled his eyes.  "It's a waste of time.  I don't want to be stuck in a classroom with you and other idiots."  He was trying not to yell.  The guy has been getting on his nerves for a while now.

"What's going on?" Henry asked as he came into the room with Onew.  Their appearances suddenly explained a lot.

"Eunhyuk made me do this after school program because I failed the test," Taemin said not enjoying the fact that he had to admit his failure.  The one time he doesn't study and his teacher decides to give a test worth 120 points.  

Henry nodded and looked at Minho with a questioning look.  "You failed also?" 

Minho shook his head.  "I volunteer there.  I was sent to bring her over." he pointed at Taemin.  

Taemin blinked.  Once.  Twice.  Three times.  It was hard to believe whaat he was hearing.  "... her?"

"Did I say something wrong?" Minho asked when he saw Taemin's confused and shocked expression.  Kai and Jonghyun started laughing.

"..." Now Taemin wanted to punch him.  Sure he looked feminine and his hair reached his waist because he didn't cut after so long.  He's been planning to but hasn't out of pure laziness.  He also lost a lot of weight from when he was in the coma so his body even looked fragile.  After aa long sigh, he walked to a corner and repeatedly hit his head on a wall so he wouldn't blow up.

"Oh yeah Luhan," Kai said while looking at the said male.  "We forgot to introduce to you the new people here."

Henry looked confused and glanced behind himself.  "New people?"

Suho looked at his boyfriend.  "You didn't tell your cousin?"

Lay shook his head.  "Was i supposed to?"

Suho shrugged.  "It would've been nice if you did."

"Okay.  I see.  I'll remember to next time," he said before giving Suho a kiss on the cheek.

"Is anyone gonna explain?" Henry asked.

Luhan raised his hand.  "I lost my memory and I can't walk."

"Nice joke but what's the important thing that has all of you guys gathered?" Henry asked.

"The joke," Chen said.  "My son really lost his memory."

"And he can't walk," Kris added.

"Poor Luhan," Onew said and gave him a pat on the head while wearing a sympathetic expression.

Luhan looked weirded out at the stranger patting his head like he was a kid but didn't do anything to stop it.  

"We were just reintroducing ourselves," Baekhyun said.  "You guys can join us in having Luhan butcher our names. 

Henry sighed and looked at Luhan.  He certainly seemed different if you really payed attention and you don't even see him doing his usual habits.  He almost seems... normal.  "I guess it won't hurt to have this kind of Luhan around instead of the original."

----------------------------

After spending the day reintroducing themselves, everybody went home.  Hours ticked on and on and it was eventually a new day.  It was Friday.

Lay thought he would never be so excited to go to college.  Sure Suho was a good motivation but he had another reason of wanting to go to the place where you learn.  It was the time he was praying would never come.  He wasn't sure if he would make it after this.  

He rushed onto campus and immediately spotted Suho.  He brought his boyfriend into a tight embrace.  "I love you."

Suho gave his boyfriend a puzzled expression because of the sudden confession but responded with an 'I love you too' before breaking out of the hug and holding Lay's hand.  "Is something wrong?" he asked.  He wasn't used to this much attention from his boyfriend so early in the morning.

"No," Lay said.  "As long as this day goes smoothly then we will be okay."

Suho shrugged thinking it's Lay being Lay and walked with him to the classroom.  The two now have the same first class for the morning so they could spend more time together.

When they arrived at the class room, Lay led them to seats in the front.  After a few minutes, the lecture started.  The two took notes on everything being said until there was a knock on the door.  Lay visibly paled when he saw Kris walk in.

"Why is Kris here?" Suho asked.

Lay didn't aanswer.  A million thoughts were running in his head.  He knew one thing was sure, Kris was here for him.  Ironic how it was the thirteenth and it was also Friday.  It reminded him about that scary movie, 'Friday the 13th'.

"Zhang Yixing, you need to go to your doctor's appointment," the professor said.

Lay tried to make a run for it, but he couldn't.  Kris was at the door.  

He sighed.  "Tao and Henry said this was gonna happen," he said before he lifted Lay up and threw him over his shoulder.

Lay struggled.  His fear has come alive.  He was going to the doctor's.  After a bad experience, he was convinced the hospital was a place for brainwashing people.  He claimed that the needles were used to put in tracking devices and that the people working there try to look into your soul.  If Luhan still had his memories, he would call Lay paranoid.  Too bad he doesn't have his memories though.

"HELP!  HELP!  SOS!  SAVE ME!  I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!  Kris let me go!  I will turn into a bear and slap you until you die!" Lay yelled nonsense while kicking and flailing.  Kris was too strong.

"I thought you were a unicorn," Kris said.

"I am a unicorn!  I'm also part bear.  It's funny because last week I was talking to godzilla and he said I have potential to become his son.  Then he died so I signed a contract to make a movie with King Kong and his buddy big foot."  One after another, Lay said things that didn't have any logic in it.

Kris rolled his eyes before dropping Lay.  This was not what he expected to go through when Henry told him to bring Lay to the hospital to get a check up.

"Freedom!" Lay yelled a second before Kris picked him up again and threw him over his other shoulder.

"Stop struggling," he said.

"Everybody, I'm gonna sing a song for you guys to remember me by," Lay said knowing Kris hates it when he or Tao randomly start singing for no reason.  Now that he thinks about it, if Luhaan lost his memory then didn't he lose his fear of singing in front of people... and possibly heights also.  He couldn't put much thought on it because his life was in danger.

"Please don't sing a song," Kris pleaded.

It's Friday, Friday

Going to the doctor's on Friday

I wish we could skip to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Going to the doctor's on Friday

I might be dead before the week ends

Blood party and party and- OW!

Lay's song/parody of Friday was stopped when Kris slammed the door behind himself and hit Lay's face.  He was certain he probably broke his nose.  He started yelling for help again as Kris made his way to exit the campus.

Kris sighed as he threw the unicorn who also claimed to be part bear and a potential candidate to become godzilla's son and making a movie with King Kong and big foot into the car.  He quickly rushed to the driver seat and drove full speed to the hospital so Lay wouldn't try to jump out of the car on the way there.  He now realizes that he has been tricked and that he shouldn't underestimate Lay when he is afraid of something.  As he drives, he simply plans on getting back at Henry for making him go through this.

-------------

Henry shivered.  He had a weird uneasy feeling.  He was in charge of taking care of Luhan while Kris was gone.  He sorta feels guiltyfor making the guy do that.  Lay could act really crazy when he's forced to go to the hospital.  He wonders if they got home safely.

After a little persuading, he got Sehun to carry Luhan.  As it was finally the end of school, Henry decided to check up on his cousin.  They arrived at the house just to be met with the sight of Suho and Lay cuddling while Kris casually watched TV.  Thinking it was weird, Henry walked in the house.  His eyes widen in shock when he realizes there's something on his leg.  He looks down.

Yoda peed on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't sleep and I was bored.  This is like a sad attept at Sulay.  I also started a new fic.  Its also gonna be chaptered and its called Falling Before the Crash.  I'm not gonna update as much as this one and Closet Monster but here's the link if you're interested: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/717679/falling-before-the-crash-hunhan