new kid

unlucky(?) life

Sehun was walking on the sidewalk with anger and annoyance painted clearly on his face.  He was looking down when he heard his name being called.

"Sehuuuuuuuuuun!!!!" Kai called out while running to catch up to the younger boy. 

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Sehun turned around making Kai flinch and stumble back almost hitting the telephone pole.  "His eyes widened looking like he just saw a murderer. "Oh its you.  You're still alive?"  

"YAH! That is not what you say to your best friend! You scared me and I could've gotten my beautiful face bruised!" Kai yelled.  

"Not like it was gonna get any prettier," Sehun said with an unamused expression. Kai huffed in anger and pushed sehun.  The ground was unexpectedly slippery which caused Sehun to fall of the pavement and land in the street.  A car was close to crashing into him if it weren't for his quick instinct to roll back to the sidewalk.  Sehun glared at the tan boy helping him get back up with more annoyance showing on his face.

"Oh My God! Sehun are you okay! I'm so sorry," Kai said in a panicky manor thinking about what could have happened. 

"That's the ing third time today," Sehun mumbled causing Jongin to widen his eyes in surprise.  

"How are you still alive? Getting into accidents is like a talent for you," Kai said.  Sehun didn't answer as he walked into the campus of Baka High.

--------------

Luhan was pushing his fake glasses up the ridge of his nose as he had just walked into the campus of his new school.  'Why the hell did they name one of the most riches school Baka?' Luhan thought. 'Doesn't that mean idiot in Japanese?'

His mind was wandering on that topic until he felt a cool breeze pick up.  He quickly rushed into the building.

--------------

Sehun was in class not paying attention to a word Mr. Lee had said.  He was staring out the window wondering when another unfortunate accident can happen again.  It had been happening a lot ever since he was ten and his parents died in a fire the day before his sister's birthday.  His sister has also unfortunately died in the fire and the only ones alive were him and his brother Suho.  From then on, his family has been vulnerable and many unfortunate events have happened. He was forced to rely on Suho.

It was half way through the period when the door quickly opened revealing a small figure.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got lost," said Luhan as he was panting. 

"Mr. Lu. I know you are a new student but what took you so long to get to this class?"

Luhan bit his lip in embarressment and adjusted his glasses," I was in the other side of the school near the hospital department."

"Our school doesn't have a hospital department." Mr. Lee said confusion etched all over his face. 'What is this nerdy looking kid saying?' Sehun thought.

"Then what was that small room with all the pills?  The one connected to the floor." Luhan asked. 

"... Oh !" Chen said as he ran out of the room. 'must've been drugs or something' Kai thought.

"I'll deal with Chen later. Introduce yourself," Mr. Lee said.

"Ummm... I'm Luhan nice to meet you. I'm from China and my korean isn't good yet, please treat me well," Luhan said bowing. 

Mr. Lee observed the class. "Sit next to Xiumin," he said while pointing to an empty seat. Luhan walked to it and sat down. 

"Hey, what was really in the room?" Xiumin asked while leaning over. "It couldn't be real pills could it?"

"Nah it was just candy in pill bottles. Chen always did that back in china to get people not to eat his smarties... Oh yeah long time no see Xiumin, we missed you two back in China." Luhan said.

"Yeah it's great to see you again.  I wanted to go on my parents last business trip but they wouldn't let me cause of school. I was so happy when i heard you were coming over." Xiumin said.

Sehun who sat behind the two widened his eyes in surprise 'They know eachother!?!?!?!?!'