50

Friend's Matters
 
Okay okay! I'm here now! Now I want many comments to come since I received a lot of update soon comments! Muahahaha! 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where did you go?" Jongin stand by the door with crossed arm when Haru just entered their house. "I'm not going to work today thanks to someone." 
 
Haru silently sighed. Her wrist still in pain and now her husband is complaining. She puts down her handbag and go to the kitchen, not bothered to answer Jongin question just now. 
 
His eyes followed her when his wife take a glass from the cabinet and pour herself a glass of water. Scanning his wife, Jongin finally saw the bandaged wrist. He stands up and walks to her. 
 
Placing his hand on the wrist, Jongin whsipers, "Did I do this to you?" Haru didn't answered. But of course he knew he is the culprit. 
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
Haru places the empty glass on the counter. "I'm tired of your sorry Kai." She looks at her old wound on her arms. "You become violent when you are mad at me. I don't know how can you changed in a short time." 
 
"I know and I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around Haru. "I'm sorry." 
 
"If you hurt me once again Kai, I swear I will run from you." She sighed.
 
Jongin hugs her even tighter. "I will definitely not letting that to happen." 
 
 
 
 
"ing bastard" 
 
"ing bastard" 
 
"ing bastard" 
 
 
"In case you still don't know yet, I can speak English fluently and I can perfectly understand what are you saying just now." Changmin (oh my god, I went to TVXQ's T1ST0RY concert and he is damn perfect!) grabs his popcorn bowl and settled himself in front of the flat screen TV. 
 
"That ing Jongin beat Haru, Hyung!" Sehun plopped himself beside Changmin. He saw the older guy nodded his head. "I know. The evidences are visible." 
 
"I want to ask her to file for a divorce." Sehun stands up, ready to grab his jacket and go to see Haru. 
 
"Before you go to see her, you do remember that they have kid together right?" 
 
Sehun halted. "I'm sure you don't want to be the home wrecker. Don't do that, please." Changmin finally takes off his eyes from the TV and turns to him. "Haru is a grown up lady Sehun. If she still stays with her husband even after she was hit, I bet she has her own reason. They even have Daniel together. Surely, she doesn't want Daniel to have bad impression towards his father." 
 
Sehun sighed frustratingly, he is mad towards himself for not doing anything when the truth just right under his nose. He also hated the fact that Haru didn't tell him anything about her problems. 
 
 
 
 
Few days after that, Haru and Jongin already make up and are having breakfast together with Daniel as usual. Since the day at the hospital, Haru has stopped seeing Sehun and    she also asked the guy to stop seeing her. 
 
"Mother, why Hyung doesn't come here anymore? I miss playing cars with him." 
 
Daniel asked when Haru finished her rice. Jongin looks up towards his wife and saw Haru is smiling towards their son. 
 
"Hyung is busy right now. A doctor is a very busy man." She scooped a spoonful of rice and feed Daniel. 
 
"Can't he come here anymore?" Daniel asked again.
 
This time, Jongin answered his question. "Daddy is here. Don't you want to play with daddy?" He smiled and pinch Daniel cheek. 
 
"Daddy always left me alone when we go to Ashley house. Hyung never leaves me." 
 
Jongin face immediately went dark when Daniel spilled the truth. He darted his eyes towards Haru and saw she is looking directly at him. 
 
"What does he meant Kai?" 
 
He shook his head. "Nothing. He just a kid." 
 
Haru nodded "true, kid doesn't know how to lie. Now tell me the truth or should I call Ashley and ask her ?" 
 
Jongin stands up from his seat and grabs his briefcase on the dining counter. "I don't want to face your wrath early in the morning. If you don't believe me then I don't know what should I say anymore." Fixing his tie, he went to the door. "Daniel is on you today." 
 
Haru crossed her arms when she heard the closed door sound. Without her noticed about it, a tear drop slid on her cheek. 
 
 
 
 
Daniel is playing with the toys in Toys R Us store while Haru is sitting on the floor across of him. She always bring Daniel to here to play since she doesn't really like to pampered Daniel with many toys. Luckily Daniel is not a stubborn kid and never once he throw a tantrum if Haru doesn't let him buy the toys. 
 
Looking at Daniel face, Haru couldn't help but to compare him with her husband, Jongin. Although Daniel is still a small kid, but he almost looks like Jongin junior already. He inherited most of Jongin genes compared to hers. 
 
Suddenly, her phone rings and she snapped out from her daze. Looking at the name, Haru is contemplating  whether she should answer it or not. 
 
Just before she wants to touch the red button, a voice can be heard behind her. 
 
"Do you hate me that much?" 
 
She quickly spun herself and found herself looking up at Sehun. 
 
"Sehunnn~" 
 
He kneeled beside her, "I saw you when you entered here just now." He sighed, "and I have been thinking whether to come here or not."
 
"Hyung!!!" Daniel who saw him quickly runs to Sehun and wrapped his little arms around his neck. "Hyung! I miss you! Why you don't come to our house anymore?" 
 
Sehun cast a glance at Haru before she quickly looks away and kiss Daniel cheek. "Hyung is sorry. I'm so busy with work." 
 
Daniel nodded his head. "It's okay. Mother told me that too. Now you are not busy?" 
 
Sehun shook his head, "I'm free today. And Hyung wants to treat you to lunch, can you eat with me?" 
 
Haru quickly looks at him just when she wants to shook her head, Daniel pleads her, "mommy. Let's go! Hyung wants to eat with us. I want to eat with Hyung too." 
 
Sehun saw how Haru tries to find a reason to rejects his request but with Daniel constant pleading, she eventually agree upon his request. 
 
He almost make a whoop there. 
 
 
 
 
With Daniel between them, holding both Sehun and Haru hands, they look nothing except like a perfect family. Sehun tries to peek at Haru few times already but that woman keep on looking in front and not once he caught her looking at him. 
 
Sehun sighed. He feels like he wants to give up already. 
 
Suddenly, Daniel tugs Haru hand. "What?" She asked when she kneeled in front of him. 
 
"That is Father and Ashley am I right?" Daniel pointed to a direction.
 
Both Sehun and Haru look at the direction where Daniel is pointing at. Immediately Haru heart broken into pieces. 
 
What she is seeing right now is Jongin and Ashley holding hand while he will occasionally kisses her hand and caressed her cheek. 
 
"What the -" 
 
Haru quickly covers Daniel ears. "Please Sehun, language." Her view quickly become blur as the tears already filled her eyes. 
 
"Let's go Daniel." 
 
Sehun stopped her by holding her arm, "where do you want to go? Let me send you or something."
 
She shook her head. "No need. This is our family matters, stay away Sehun." She turned to him and Sehun can clearly see the sadness  in her eyes. He let go of his grip and watch Haru leaves with Daniel. 
 
Sehun turned again to watch Jongin, but shocked to see the man is watching him from inside the restaurant. 
 
Without saying anything, he shows him his middle finger and saw Jongin frowned a little bit. 
 
"ing bastard" he mouthed him. 
 
 
 
 
 
When they reached home, Haru quickly put Daniel to bed because judging by the time, her husband will be coming in half an hour time. She wants to confront Kai about what she saw just now and don't want Daniel to listen to their conversation because they surely will have a heat argument judging by both of their temper. 
 
Half an hour passed, true to her words, Jongin arrived home at 8pm sharp. She is sitting on the couch when Jongin appear behind the door. 
 
"Have you had dinner?" Haru asked. Jongin slowly nodded his head. "Good , because I don't cook tonight." Her eyes never once leaving the switched off TV. She doesn't want to look at Kai face right now. She is too mad and still in shocked over what she saw today. 
 
Jongin, who is unable to pretend like nothing is going on anymore , took off his tie and walks to her. 
 
" I know you saw me today. I saw you leaving."
 
"Oh really? I thought you are too busy kissing Ashley hand." She is now standing face to face with Jongin. "For how long?" 
 
Jongin let out a frustration sigh, "it doesn't matter, we are not serious with each other." 
 
Haru widened her eyes. "You both together for a quite some time doesn't it?" She hit his chest. "Tell me Kai! For how damn long?!" 
 
Kai holds both of her hand and shouted "8 months!" Haru eyes widened when the duration hits her. "You hit on her on the second day we send our child to her?" She slapped him hard on the cheek and laughed, "how dare you Jongin!" 
 
He looked at her with an angry eyes before his hand flew to her cheek. Haru falls on the floor immediately. 
 
Without waiting for Haru to stand up, Jongin quickly takes off his belt around his pant and folded it into half. He holds it for a few seconds and whips Haru on the body. 
 
"Ah!" Haru screamed in pain. She try to block the upcoming hit on her body but failed to do so. 
 
Jongin then bends down and slaps her across the cheek again. This time, Haru lips is bleeding. 
 
"Stop it!" Haru screamed. "I've told you, if you hurt me again, I will run away from you." Haru wipes the blood from the corner of her lips. "I want a divorce, Jongin." 
 
Jongin eyes widened and the belt that he is holding fall on the floor. 
 
What did he do? 
 
"I don't know how you can turn into someone like this. You are not a hot-tempered person before and not once lay a finger on me. You are also one loyal man. " She wipes away the tears that are start to forming. 
 
Jongin bend down until his eyes reached her eyes level, "I saw it, Haru." That come out as a whisper. 
 
"Saw what?"
 
"I saw the box where you put all Sehun stuffs in it and I even saw the letter you wrote to him." 
 
Haru eyes widened upon the realization. "You saw that? How dare you invade my privacy?!"
 
Jongin turns to her, "privacy? We are husband and wife Haru! There is no privacy between us! In the past, you tell me every single thing. But why once your parent came that one time, telling you that Sehun is in Jeju, you started that behaviour?" 
 
When he saw Haru is not going to answer, he continues "because you love him." Tears start to form in his eyes "I already know you love him from the moment you signed your divorce paper but I thought if I try harder you will eventually fall in love with me again. Sure you married me and have a child with me but I can never be in your heart again." Tears has falling down on his cheek and he didn't even bothered to wipe away since his eyes can't stop crying. "Imagine what did I felt when I saw the letters? I'm trying to denied the fact that you are in love with him but I can't. I haven't even start to race but I already lost." He drops down on his knees and put his hands on Haru shoulders. 
 
"I don't know who should I consult and without I noticed about it, I become worse day by day." 
 
 
"I don't know Kai." Haru puts her hand on his cheek and Kai leans in, missing her loving touch. "I don't know when he occupied my heart. I have nothing to say to you except I'm sorry. I am the bad person here and I'm the reason why you become like this." 
 
Now they both are crying their heart out in front of each other with pain heart, both are regretting their decisions for denying the truth and now they have to pay for the consequences and both of them also knew, this is the end.