6

Friend's Matters

“I’m sorry Sehun, she doesn’t want to meet you.” 

Sehun face shows an utter disappointment when Mr. Lee told him that. “Please Mr. Lee, can’t you let me in or something?”

“If you want to try, why not?” 

Mr. Lee opens the door wide enough to let Sehun passed and he bows while saying thanks. Slowly he climbs the stairs to Haru’s room. Today had been four days including Monday, she had given him the silent treatment. Since Tuesday, Haru didn’t show up to Uni. 

 

*knock knock*

 

“Appa, I don’t want to eat.” 

Sehun heart goes weak when he heard her weak voice. turning the door knob, Sehun braved himself and step into Haru’s room. 

“I don’t want to eat appa. I have no appetite.”

She still doesn’t realised that is not her appa that is standing in her room right now, but it’s her close friend, Oh Sehun. 

 

“Lee Haru”

 

She slowly opens her eyes and saw he is standing in front of her. “What are you doing here?” When Sehun didn’t show that he wants to answer the question, Haru continues. “Just leave. I don’t want to see you.” Although she already warned herself to speak it sternly, but Sehun knows her very well. 

 

“I miss you.” He said above whispers. 

And that makes Haru tears dam broke.

 

While she is sobbing silently, Sehun makes his way towards her bed, taking a sit just right beside her, placing his big manly hand on her forehead. “You are still having a fever.” She obediently nodded. She wipes her tears and turns to Sehun. “You look pale too.” He chuckled, “Of course I’m having a fever too since my only friend refuse to see me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Is it because I love Luhan or..” She quickly shook her head, doesn’t want Sehun to think further. “I’m okay with that, it just I don’t want you to get hurt.”

He makes a face, “Wow, you sure do a great job on protecting me.”

 

Placing her palm on Sehun cheek, she can feel the how warm he is. “You never said you like someone before this. So when you suddenly confessed it to me, I was shocked.” He nodded his head, “I’m afraid, Haru. What if Luhan found out one day that I love him. Will he go away? Judge me?” 

Although Haru just get to know Luhan, but she is sure he won’t judge Sehun like he said just now. That is Sehun. He is afraid of people that is close to him judge him based on what he do. 

“Do you want me to help you to find out?”

He gulped his own saliva, of course he wants to what Luhan thinks of him. Haru giggled when she saw how he tensed suddenly. “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

 

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door. Sehun stands up, thinking that maybe Mr. Lee come up with a tray of food.  Opening the door, “Mr. L -Luhan?” Sehun eyes widened. 

“Hey,” he flashed his pretty smile, making him blushed. Luhan then turns to the bed. 

“Haru..” He hesitates a bit, but when he saw how she smiled at him afterwards, he sighed in relieved. “I miss you kiddo!” He ruffles Haru already messy hair. 

Sehun stills standing awkwardly watching the two chat with each other. 

 

After it seems like ten minutes passed, Haru yawns. “I feel so sleepy right now.” 

“Must be the medicine effect.” Luhan said. 

Sehun scoffed. Medicine my arse. she didn’t even take any.

Luhan helps Haru settle in bed and Sehun pulled the duvet to covers her. 

“Luhan, since you are here, why don’t you go visit Sehun house too? He is living nearby.” 

Sehun eyes went wide. Standing behind Luhan, he keeps making the slice air gesture while mouthing “Hajima!!!” But little did he know, Haru is actually enjoying teasing him, she pretends that she didn’t saw him.

Luhan suddenly turns to him, making the guy shocked and coughed. Haru chuckled silently.  “Is that okay with you?”

 

Haru blinked. Is she imagining things or Luhan suddenly become sweeter and did she mentioned she saw his pair of doe eyes becomes sparkle?

“Emm.. emm… Su..Sure.”

She turns to Luhan, yup, he’s beaming.

 

 

“Feels free to look around.” Sehun flopped his bag pack on the floor near his study desk. “I will be at downstairs, making drinks for us. Anything that you like?” 

“Hmm.. Can I have a fresh orange please?” 

ohmygod, he wants a fresh orange!

“Sure. Help yourself out. The bathroom is there.” He points to one of the door in his room. Luhan nodded. Sehun then leaves the room.    

 

Luhan looks around, scanning Sehun’s room. The grey painted wall matched his white bed sheet perfectly. On the wall, there’s a few of picture that consists of Haru’s family and his. There are also Haru candid pictures. He also good at sketching as he saw Sehun sketch the human anatomy perfectly for his study purpose. From what he see, it looks like Sehun is very serious in his education and he is also family oriented guy. Luhan admires his room because somehow it looks like Sehun just copied it from the magazine. 

 

Perfect eligible bachelor room

But, why does this perfect bachelor falls in love with him? 

 

“I’m afraid, Haru. What if Luhan found out one day that I love him. Will he go away? Judge me?” 

 

He actually is right behind the door when he heard how Sehun said that he loves him. Luhan is confused now. Taking a seat at Sehun’s chair at his study desk, he is trying to think what he should do now.

But no matter what he thinks, all of it comeback to one thing. 

 

 

Staring at the picture of Sehun smiling handsomely on the wall with a post-it note probably from Haru. 

 “Everybody is a fool thinking that you are such an angel *merong*” 

 

A soft knock on the door is unheard by Luhan, thus Sehun just enter his room and first thing that he saw is Luhan running his finger on Sehun’s picture. 

“Luhan?” placing the tray of drink on the nearby coffee table. “What are you doing?” He touches Luhan shoulder. 

The Chinese man squirmed and turns around. “Sehun ah…” 

 

Before he can digest anything, Luhan has placed his lips on his. 

 

 

 

p/s: I think you can saw how I'm enjoying myself by putting Sehun picture in every chapter. haha! Comments are <3 ! I love to know what do is in your mind when you read every chapter. Thanks!