17

Friend's Matters

Surprisingly, the lunch went well with Sehun and Haru act all lovey dovey throughout the lunch. Well, there are nothing new actually since Haru sometimes will show up and have lunch or dinner together with the Oh.

 

“Haru.” 

 

They both are in the kitchen with Haru helping Mrs. Oh washing the dishes while Sehun and his father is at the living room, talking about the usual stuffs, sports and his study. 

 

Haru is wiping her hands when Mrs. Oh calls her name. She smiles and takes a seat beside her when Mrs. Oh motions her to take a seat. “Yes?”

 

Taking her both hands, the middle aged woman smiles warmly to her. “I’m glad you and Sehun finally together.” 

 

Oh no. 

 

“I can’t expect it too.” She smiles half heartedly. It’s only been day one and she couldn’t shake off the guilty feeling that starting to build inside of her. 

 

“Sehun is always be so comfortable with you, that’s why I really hope both of you will somehow be together.” Haru memories with young Sehun starts to play inside her thoughts. She smiled warmly as she knows that she meant. 

 

Oh Sehun, well how can she say this, he is not a very friendly guy nor a typical guy. At the age of six, Sehun already become cold as ice. He won’t talk to anyone nor play with anyone. Haru always notices him in the class but never dare to ask him to join her. He is always alone.

 

Until one day, Mrs. Oh is the one who asked Haru to play with him and it takes one night for her mother to convinced her to play with this kid named Oh Sehun. 

 

With a simple hello, Sehun somehow attracted to this little girl and the rest is history. They always do things together, never apart. 

 

“Promise me you will take care of him, Haru.”

 

“I promise, omeonim.”

 

 

 

 

Now, Sehun is not a busybody guy or what, but he can definitely tell if something is wrong with his close friend. Unfortunately, Haru’s face expression clearly shown she is upset about something. Deciding they should have their fifteen minutes coffee talks, Sehun steered away from Haru house. 

 

“Let’s go Haru.” 

 

She puts away the seatbelt and finally noticed they are not in front of her house but in front of her favourite coffee shop. “What are we doing here?” 

 

“You are in dazed during the car ride and I know something is going on with you. Now, let’s have our fifteen minutes coffee talks.” Sehun gets off from the car, walks to her side and open the door for her. “Come, honey.” 

 

She sighed. Linking their arms together, Haru and Sehun walk together to the coffee shop. 

 

 

 

 

When he is taking their order to the table, Sehun saw Haru is crossing her legs on the brown colour leather couch while staring in the air. He sighed. 

 

What is going on inside of your head haru?

 

“Here.” He puts their coffee on the table and Haru jumped in surprise. He sighed again and takes his seat. Haru looks outside. 

 

“Seriously Lee Haru, tell me what is going on inside your head? We had a brilliant lunch just now. So?” 

 

She turned to him. “Sehun, your mom is more than relieved to see that we are together.” 

 

He raised an eyebrow. “Then what’s the problem?” 

 

“You still don’t get this don’t you?” 

 

“Okay, can you please explain to it to me? Because I can’t keep up with you. Your head is always complicated than me.” 

 

“If we keep on doing this Sehun, trust me, one day, don’t act so surprise if our mother are planning for our wedding already.” 

 

He saw Haru eyes are getting teary and he grew alarmed. From sitting in front of her, he stands up and takes a seat beside her. He rubs her arms, hopefully giving her some comfort. 

 

“Don’t take things so serious Haru.” Sehun said. He grabs a piece of tissue and hand it to her. Haru takes it and wipes the tears that are starting to fall. 

 

“I’m a woman, I overthink. It’s the hormone.” 

 

Sehun couldn’t help but to laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

“How’s lunch?”

 

“Nothing usual.”

 

“I miss you.”

 

“I love you <3”

 

Luhan smiled happily when he saw Sehun is giving him the heart sign. He glad that although he has spend the whole day with Haru but he still didn’t forget his duty as his boyfriend. 

 

His smile however stops when he saw the luggage at the end of his bed. 

 

“Sehun, I’m going back to China tomorrow.”

 

Upon received the message, he quickly call Luhan demanding an explanation. 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Luhan, why are you telling me about this only now?” Sehun frowned. He didn’t said anything during their date last time. 

“I don’t want to disturb you. You are quite busy with Haru.” 

 

“You know I’m not that jerk, I didn’t ignore you when I’m with her. I still reply your texts and answer your call.” Sehun knows he didn’t equally divide his time between his close friend and his boyfriend, but for Luhan, he is willing to put aside everything. 

 

“My family suddenly ask me to go back. I heard from my cousin that my grandmother is very sick.” 

 

“You want me to come with you?” 

 

Luhan eyes widened. “You… You willing to do that?” 

 

Sehun shrugged. “It seems like it’s the right thing to do.” 

 

“Aww.. Sehun, you are so nice. But…” 

 

He thinks he already know what Luhan wants to say. “You didn’t tell your family about us, about me don’t you?” 

 

And Luhan silentness has answer his question. 

 

“I’m sorry.” It’s all Sehun heard before he hang up. 

 

 

 

 

Morning comes, Luhan is already wide awake, he just finished getting dressed after he makes a call to the taxi centre to pick him up and go to Incheon Airport five minutes ago. 

 

Dragging his luggage, Luhan stops when he is in front of the full body mirror inside his room. the first thing he saw is the eye bag that was formed last night, caused by the small fights between Sehun and him. He turns to the side and saw a black sunglass on the speaker. 

 

“Better hide it.” Fixing his jacket, Luhan drags his luggage and opens the door. 

 

But to his surprise, when he opens the door, the first thing that he saw is his boyfriend, a handsome Oh Sehun standing right in front of him. 

 

“Sehun ah?” 

 

He grinned. “You know, I have to guessed on what time your flight ticket is. Oh yeah, the taxi had just arrived just now but since I’m the one who will take you to the airport, I already send him away. ” Sehun then lift the luggage and put it on the back seat of his car. 

 

“Sehun, I’m sorry.” Luhan quickly said when they both got into the car. Sehun smile and grabs Luhan neck, kissing him on the lips before pull away. “I’m the one who should say sorry because I also didn’t tell my parent about you. So I have no rights to be mad at you.” 

 

Luhan pecks him on the cheek before Sehun finally reverse his car and soon they both are on their way to the airport. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun has decided to accompany Luhan until he enter the plane and it seems they don’t have to wait long because after the procedure regarding Luhan passport and all that stuffs, soon the passenger that will depart with flight to Beijing is called. 

 

“Okay, I need to go now.” Luhan announced when he is standing up. Sehun looks at him. “I hat ego see you leaving me.” 

 

“It’s only for two weeks.” Luhan rolled his eyes. “We can still Kakao Talk with each other and FaceTime too!” He added happily. 

 

“A lot of things can happened during upcoming two weeks you know.”

 

Luhan scoffed. “Are you thinking to cheat on me already Oh Sehun?” 

 

The blonde man laughed. “Yeah, with Haru.” 

 

Soon, they both laughed. Luhan then wrapped his arms around Sehun and buried his face on his boyfriend neck, inhaling his manly scent. “I’m gonna miss you.” 

 

“You better.” He can feels Sehun buried his face around his neck too. “Don’t forget to take Haru out for a date.” Sehun chuckled. “I got it ahjusshi.” 

 

 

Luhan playfully slaps Sehun arms before both of them walk together to the lane that Luhan supposed to be line up before his flight ticket is check by the airport staff. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Little did they know, from a far, someone is watching both of them with a shocked face and with mouth wide open. The affection that both guys shown just now is clearly not a simple friend gestures. It’s more than that. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ailee Note: I was supposed to update this chapter last night but I suddenly lost the motivation and thought that if I watch JiHyo clips at Youtube, I will somehow motivated. But what do you know, I end up LOL-ing like a mad woman when watching all the funny scenes. Resulting in I forgot to finish the rest of the chapter. =.=‘ Typical me. Mianhae!! 

 
This is the clip that I watched the most last night. Watch it please!!